Family of Three: Something Cooking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his tip to her entrance and smiled when her hips moved toward his dick. He pulled back a little and she pushed toward him some more. He pulled back again laughing quietly.

Shelby broke the soft kiss she was sharing with her son and frowned at her husband. She thrust her hips at him hard this time and she whimpered when her motion forced his finger deeper into her.

Adam leaned forward pushing his erection against her aching opening and whispered, "You want my cock?"

Shelby moaned just thinking about it, then nodded vigorously.

"I can't hear you, hon. Do you want my cock?" he asked again. He thrust it against her then pulled away, again.

"Oh yes! I want it," Shelby eagerly answered him.

"What do you want baby? Tell me."

Adam loved to tease his wife. It made her wild when he talked dirty to her but she often shied away from saying anything even PG-13 rated to him. Whenever he could coerce her into saying something naughty he took the opportunity.

"I want your cock. I want it in my," she coughed slightly practically choking on the words.

She cleared her throat and in a stronger voice tried again, "I want your cock, Daddy. I want it in my pussy. Please."

Shelby could tell she was blushing. She knew she honestly had no right to be embarrassed especially in light of her absolutely shameless behavior since last night but she was still mortified.

"Okay, I'll put it in you but only if you rub your clit for me at the same time."

Shelby but her bottom lip and eagerly started rubbing. Her moan couldn't be held back as he pushed slowly against her. He felt her give as his head slid into her, he kept urging himself forward until he was sunk into her body completely.

Adam grabbed her wrist to stop her from getting off too quick. He pinned her wrist to the counter. Topher walked around the back side of the island and took her hand from his dad's grip. He caught her other wrist as well and pinned both in one hand above her head.

Adam held his dick still, inside her and gently toyed with her ass. She moaned and writhed trying to free her hands but Topher held firm.

Adam fingered her butt slowly, he paused and slowly pulled his hard-on almost completely from her clenching pussy before he slid back into her.

Adam wanted her begging for it before he'd let her come. He moved with agonizing slowness, his hard cock filled her, the smooth, domed head spread and stretched her, stroking her insides. He bottomed out holding himself inside her before he started his equally slow withdrawal.

He fucked his wife steadily, his rhythm building, each inward and outward thrust quickened fractionally. He moved the finger that was still buried up her ass making Shelby cry out.

A wicked grin spread across Adam's face as he moved his finger in an opposite motion to his dick. One slid in while the other slid out, so she felt alternately filled, each inward thrust added to her pleasure, every time he bottomed out it pushed her that much closer to the edge.

Topher reached down to squeeze his mom's full breasts and pinch at her taut nipples. She moaned as his dad expertly fucked her and fingered her ass at the same time.Watching them made him wish he was fucking her again.

He just wanted to be inside her right now, he imagined her sandwiched between them, his erection throbbing as he fucked her pussy, the way she'd let go and give herself entirely to the pleasure, coming and coming until she couldn't move.

Topher bent his head to kiss her mouth again, the sensation was exciting and different with him being upside down over her. He savored her shapely upper lip and licked softly over her full bottom one.

Shelby trembled and a quiet whimper escaped into Topher's open mouth as Adam pulled his finger from her body. He wanted to pound her and had no more patience for loving butt torture, he wanted raw fucking.

Adam grabbed his wife's hips and gave himself entirely to fucking her. He sank into her as deeply as possible again and again. Shelby cried out as he took her hard and fast, using her for his pleasure.

Topher watched Shelby's body as his dad pounded her, he was fascinated by the way her boobs bounced with each inward thrust, the slapping sounds of Adam's hips crashing into Shelby's thighs reminded him of what it felt like when he fucked her. He was mesmerized by the way her sex gripped Adam's erection clinging to him like she didn't want to let him go.

Adam met Topher's eye and nodded toward her hands. Topher released her wrists and climbed onto the island next to her.

"Look baby girl, watch me fuck you. Look at my dick. See it? It looks amazing fucking you," Adam spoke in a soft, low voice enticing her to look between them.

She moaned softly as she watched his pounding hard-on, coated in a mix of her slick arousal and their son's cum, moved in and out of her body, the way her chubby pussy lips wrapped around him in a loving embrace. She clenched her inner muscles and her sex squeezed him tighter as her pleasure grew.

Adam paused halfway inside of her. He looked into her eyes and told her, "Reach down and touch your pussy for me baby. Play with your little clit for us."

Shelby bit her bottom lip and softly stroked her clit. Her hips lifted involuntarily, she was getting frustrated by his dick being held completely still inside her. She whimpered and thrust upward toward her husband as she played with her pussy and both men watched, enraptured.

"That looks so pretty baby. Fuck it. Fuck my cock."

Adam watched his desperate wife trying her best to fuck him. She moved beneath him trying to get herself off. She was close but just couldn't quite get there. She whined with frustration as she frantically played with her clit.

"Please!" she whispered.

Adam looked down at his wife and tilted his head to the side.

"Please what, hon?" he teased her.

"Please fuck me. Make me come. Please!" she begged.

Adam smiled, getting exactly what he wanted. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the counter top next to her hips.

He fucked her fast and hard, their bodies slammed together and she cried out with excitement. Her voice wavered as Adam ravished her, punishing her aching sex with his rock hard erection.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, I'm going to come! Please Adam! Oh, God, please! Please cum inside me. Please let me come! Oh, God! PLEASE!"

Adam loved when she lost control and begged to come. He grabbed her hips pinning her down hard to the granite. She looked down between them to watch his rushing prick between her legs.

Adam could feel she was right on that precipice and he wanted her to give into it.

"Come for me good girl. Come on my dick, baby. Oh, yes. That's so good," Adam loved that feeling of relief and completion he got when his wife started to come it let him he'd done his job right.

Shelby gasped as she felt the first ripple of her orgasm. Her mouth dropped open in a silent scream, her back arched, she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and she gripped Adam's upper arms hard as she lost control.

Adam continued his onslaught, he refused to slow as he felt her body rippling around him, suddenly Shelby found her voice again and she cried out for her husband.

Adam groaned while his wife went wild for him, her eyes flew open and locked on his and he stared at her as she came hard for him.

Her twitching body and echoing cries nearly drove him over the edge. All Adam could think about was coming in his wife. He tangled his hand into her hair and pulled her to his chest.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum! Are you ready for it? Do you want it in your tight little pussy?" he teasingly asked her.

"Yes! Cum in me Adam! Please!" she cried out, her orgasm going on and on.

Shelby lunged forward and pressed her lips to his. She whimpered against his mouth as he forced himself into her as deeply as possible.

Shelby wrapped her legs around Adam's hips hooked her heels against his flexing ass holding him tight against her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she felt his cock pulsing inside her, his semen spurted deep inside her sex.

Adam groaned as he exploded in his wife's pussy. She had wrapped herself around him and ground herself against his pubic bone. She quivered around him as her clenching sex pulled the last of the cum from his dick and he held her to him.

She panted and clung to her husband like a baby koala. She held him tight to her, never wanting him to let him lose.

Shelby sighed as Adam gently laid her back out on the counter. The cool granite felt good on her overheated body Topher ran his fingers softly through Shelby's hair, her head rested on his knee and she shivered.

"So," Adam asked,"who's hungry for breakfast?"