Family Outing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait Jr. I want you to shoot into my pussy this time." She rolled over onto her back and he mounted her missionary style. Liz had the same muscle control with her cunt as she did with her ass and she milked his cock until it finally gave up its third load of cum for the day. They flopped down side by side. "Jr., you're mother tells me that you are quite the pussy eater, would you like to eat mine?"

"Right now, after we just finished making love?"

"That's the best time. I've swallowed a bunch of your cum, it won't hurt you to get a little on your face or tongue. It's not going to make you gay or anything. A lot of men eat out a woman after filling them with cum, including your Uncle Ben and your father. I should know."

"Okay, I'll do it if you want. Jr. lay between her legs and tentatively licked her bald pussy tasting the mixture of his own cum and his aunt's pussy juice. He was relieved to find that it wasn't bad tasting at all. You smell and taste different than Mom does."

"We all have our own taste and smell just like cum tastes different from man to man. Every person is different; you taste different than Ben or your father. Some men even taste sour but you happen to taste very good.

He spread Liz's lips with his fingers and uncovered a clit that was nearly twice the size of his mother's. He went after it like he was drinking thru a straw. He didn't forget any of the things his mother had taught him including paying attention to her tits with his hands and mouth. In no time, Liz was squealing with delight as her nephew worked her into one continues orgasm.

They finally got into the boat and headed back to the cabin. Liz rode in the bow again. This time topless. Jr., kept one eye on the water and one on Liz's jiggling tits untill they pulled up to the dock.

"Did you two have a good time out on the lake?" asked Alice when they came into the cabin.

"Boy did we ever. You weren't kidding about Jr's oral skills, he was fabulous. You're a very good teacher Alice. Thanks for letting me have him for the day."

"Thank you for giving me a break, those two have been keeping me so busy I haven't had time to do my chores around here. Frank called and they're on their way back. They're picking up steaks for the grill tonight so all we have to do is make a salad and throw some potatoes in the micro-wave to bake.

After dinner they sat on the front porch and chatted.

Alice--- "How was you're golf game guys?"

"Nice and relaxing. Frank beat me by three strokes but I didn't have my own clubs so I'm taking the three strokes as a handicap." said Ben. "I'd bet it was a lot more relaxing than Jr's R&R. How did you like the R&R with Liz this afternoon Jr.?"

"It was fun-derful. I never felt anything like it. Mom, Aunt Liz let me........

"I know what Liz let you do Jr. Just enjoy it while she's here cuz when she leaves it's all over, unless you find a girlfriend that likes it in the back door. Speaking of back doors, why don't we go out back and get in the Jacuzzi. Let's not bother with suits, we're all going to end up naked anyway so let's just leave our cloths inside and start off naked."

"Sounds like a plan to me." said Frank. "It will get the kinks out of my back and then I can have a go at Liz, I haven't fucked my cute little sisters tight pussy since the New Years party."

"Yea, I haven't been DPd since then either. You know we don't fool around with anyone but you two, or rather three now. So let's get to it."

In the Jacuzzi, Liz had Frank and Jr. well in hand as Alice sat on Ben's lap facing him so he could suck her breasts while she rode his cock. Frank and Jr. leaned back enjoying the dual hand job as they watched their wife/mother fuck her brother-in-law. Before she finished, they coaxed Liz out onto the deck. Liz laid Frank down and lowered herself onto his rigid manhood then beckoned Jr. to fill her from behind. They got into a good rhythm and Jr's eyes were fixed on the juncture of his cock and Liz's tight puckered hole. She was milking his dick with her rectal muscles and he assumed that his father was feeling the same thing. Added to this was the feeling of their cocks rubbing against each other thru the thin wall of flesh between her cunt and ass. They were in their own little world and hadn't even noticed that Alice had gone into the cabin to get the camcorder.

Ben brought them out of their stupor when he kneeled in front of Liz and asked, "Hey Liz, have you ever done a triple?"

"Noooo, but I'm willing to give it a try."

They were blinded by the flood light of the camera as Ben fed his cock into Liz's mouth.

"Sorry, I just have to get this on tape. This has got to be the hottest thing we've ever done and I want to save it forever. Don't worry; we'll make you two a copy to take home with you."

Alice walked around the foursome filming from every angle and zooming in on all the action. The sounds of flesh slapping together nearly drowned out the moans and grunting of the group. For ten minutes she filmed until they were finished. For her final shot, she had the three men stand over Liz with their semi-hard cocks in their hands and then zoomed in on Liz on her hands and knees with cum dripping from all three holes and a very contented smile on her sperm covered lips.

That was the high point of their trip. Jr. got in plenty of butt fucking over the next few days but then it was time for Ben and Liz to go home. They were all disappointed that the week had gone by too fast but as they say, 'Time flies when you're having fun.'

Ben asked, "Do you guys think you could come up for Labor Day weekend? Maybe Jr. could come up the week before and stay with us for a while, would you like that Jr.? I know Liz would, you're the only one that can last as long as her in R&R."

"Sounds great to me, what do you think Dad, could I? It would give you and Mom some alone time."

"I don't see why not, I know that a pussy is supposed to never wear out but I think Jr. and I are getting Alice close to it. We'll get together later for details Ben."

But that's another story...

12