Family Reunion Done Right

Story Info
Reunion brings cousins even closer together.
5k words
4.6
98.8k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike my first submission, A Birthday to Remember, and many stories to come, this story is true; at least as far as I'm aware. Related to me by a friend. I hope you enjoy it, bud. Originally published in Feb 2001.

* * *

I don't remember much of the summer of 1991. I guess that's because July 16th was at once both the most bizarre and most spectacular day of my entire life; it overshadowed the entirety of that summer. I was eighteen, and had just graduated High School the month before. I'd always hated school, so was thrilled to finally be free of it. I was excited as well by our upcoming family reunion. My Dad's job forced us to move around a lot, so I hadn't seen my Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins in three years. I was looking forward to refreshing my familial bonds.

July 7th rolled around, and we packed up the car and drove to Houston. When we finally got there, I was ecstatic to see my extended relations eagerly awaiting our arrival. We got out of the car and spent fifteen minutes or so hugging everyone and hearing the exclamations of the adults at how all of us "kids" had grown. Perhaps the fact that I was still a virgin, and desperately wanting to change my situation, was responsible for the instant erection I experienced when I hugged first Melody, and then Michele, my twin cousins. They're two years older than I am, and the intervening years since I'd seen them had done wonderful things to their appearance. My hugs with them were somewhat diffident as I tried to keep my obvious state of arousal a secret.

I must admit dinner was rather difficult for me, as I spent the entire time trying my utmost not to stare at the two goddesses my cousins had become. Like many guys in that situation, I overcompensated and damned near ignored them all evening, trying to come to grips with my lust for my own flesh and blood. All I could think of was their beauty, and how I'd love for them to make me a man.

Later that night their older brother, Daniel, nonchalantly asked me to go for a walk. Once out of site of his father's farmhouse, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and we lit up, continuing a practice begun five years before. We walked and smoked for nearly an hour, catching up on the intervening years, and making comfortable small talk, in the easy manner of family.

As we turned to head back, Daniel shot a sly smile my way and asked, "So, Melody and Michele have grown into two little hotties, haven't they?" I nearly choked on my cigarette.

"E - excuse me," I stammered in disbelief. "What was that?"

"Oh, come on. I know they're drop dead gorgeous. And I noticed how hard you were trying to act normally around them. It's ok, you're a young guy, they're stunning; it's only natural."

Not knowing what to say to this, I simply walked on in silence for awhile. Finally I asked, "So, you're not mad at me?"

He chuckled. "Hell, no. If I wasn't married, I'd try to bed them myself." He laughed uproariously as my eyes grew to the size of plates. "What? You think there's never been a guy who wanted to fuck his sisters? Or a guy who wanted to fuck his cousins?" He patted me on the back in sympathy. "It's ok. It's a totally natural response. Now, are you going to be coward, and suffer blue balls this whole trip, or do want me to help you seduce them?"

"Let me think about it, Danny. I've never really considered...you know...incest before. Are you sure it's ok, and I'm not sick or anything?"

Smiling, he shook his head and answered, "Not at all. To be honest, if you didn't want to bed them, I'd be worried."

Could I do this? Could I throw away what I'd been taught all my life -- that incest is wrong? Probably. But would they even be interested in me? In addition to the fact that I was their cousin, I was only eighteen, while they were a sophisticated and adult twenty. Was it possible that Daniel could help me get these two incredible women to take me to bed?

"Well, if you think they'd be interested in me, I think...yeah, I'd like to lose my virginity to Melody and Michele."

His eyebrows shot into his hairline in surprise. "You're a virgin? What have you been doing for the past three years? I thought I'd taught you better than that." He chuckled again and slung his arm around my shoulder. "Don't you worry about a thing. Obviously, I know them pretty well, and when they find out you're a virgin, they'll be dripping to get you into bed."

I bummed another smoke from him, hoping he was right.

The next day, my older sister and I, Daniel, his wife, my divine twin cousins, and all of our younger cousins went to the YMCA to go swimming. Once there, I pulled off my shirt and shoes, and laid out my towel, getting ready to dive in. I watched Melody and Michelle out of the corner of my eye, wondering if Daniel had told them of my lack of sexual experience, hoping to see some sort of reaction. The only reaction I got was a rock-hard cock.

They slowly, almost teasingly, pulled their shirts over their heads, the bottom hems getting caught briefly on their heavenly breasts. I could see two pairs of nipples protruding from their black bikinis. I later discovered that they were both a 36C, my favorite breast size to this day. Next they got rid of their jeans, displaying two pairs of long, tan, well-muscled legs. Melody turned around to put down her clothes, letting me get a wonderful eyeful of her mouth-watering heart shaped ass, the dental floss of her thong bottoms pulling tightly between her cheeks. I noticed that she was without tan lines, and my erection grew even more insistent. Suddenly noticing my state of arousal, I dived into the cool water to hide my embarrassment. From my new vantage point, I continued my appraisal.

Both girls had long, wavy auburn hair, the deepest green eyes I'd ever seen, and graceful necks that I was dying to kiss and lick. Their stomachs were firm and flat, and the V between their thighs, barely covered by their skimpy thongs, displayed no pubic hair peeking around the seams, leading me to wonder if they shaved. Not wanting to draw attention to my appreciation of their forms, I quickly turned and did a couple of laps. When I returned to my starting point, Melody, Michele, Daniel, his wife Carla, and my four other cousins had jumped into the water.

Michele smiled at me. "Why don't we have a joust," she asked of the family at large. Turning to face me, she asked, "Will you be my mount?" I nearly shot my wad into the pool when she asked me that. Trying desperately to be cool about it, my voice wavering slightly, I said, "I'd love to be your mount, Michele." With a mischievous grin, she pushed me under the water. I took a moment positioning myself between her legs, savoring the moment, and enjoying the view. Finally though, I started to run out of breath, crawled between her legs and stood up. She clutched her legs around my back as tightly as she could, and we started "jousting."

Daniel had put Carla on his shoulders and declared that Melody would take on the winner. I had a hard time trying to keep Michele on my shoulders, as I was distracted by her ass wiggling on my shoulders, and the feel of her pussy lips through the thin material of her bikini stroking the back of my neck. Carla managed to knock Michele off my shoulders, probably due to my extreme distraction.

Laughing, Melody pushed Michele out of the way and shoved me down to mount me. I decided to take a chance this time, and ran my hands over Melody's ass as I slid between her legs, making sure to get a good handful. To my surprise, her reaction was to softly stroke my cheek before I stood up.

Again, Daniel and Carla won, because my mind wasn't on winning. After Melody had been unseated, Michele slipped up behind me, put her arms around my chest and rubbed her breasts across my back. Surprised, I didn't move. That's when she dunked me! I wasn't sure if was accidental or not, but her hand brushed across my crotch while I was under. Not wanting to be disappointed, I assumed it was a mistake. I surfaced, spluttering, and decided to turn the tables on her. Grabbing her around the waist with one hand, and behind the knees with my other, I threw her underwater. By this point, my cock was hard enough to cut glass, so I decided to take a chance and copped a feel of her marvelous tits while she was under. I got a gigantic grin for my efforts. Emboldened by this, we spent the rest of the afternoon dunking and feeling each other up.

Nothing much happened for the next few days. Our parents were always near by, or the younger cousins. Melody and Michele made every effort to ensure I got good looks down their shirts, or up their skirts, and would take every opportunity they could to brush against my cock, or grab my ass. All this served to keep me in a state of constant, painful, maddening arousal.

Each night, Daniel and I would go for a walk, smoking and talking. It wasn't until the 15th that he mentioned my desire for my cousins again. "So, I hope you've figured out that Melody and Michele want you."

Grinning, stupidly I'm sure, I nodded. "Yeah. I think I picked up on that. Do you think we'll have a chance?"

Daniel nodded and smiled. "Tomorrow, our folks are taking everybody up to Dallas to go to Six Flags. They're planning on staying the night. I'm going to see if your folks will be ok with letting you stay here. I'll tell them that Carla and I want to take you and my sisters to Houston to show you around. I mean, we went to Six Flags the last time you were out. It's time for something new. Right?" He smiled conspiratorially at me.

Wild fantasies flying through my head, we walked in silence back to my Uncle Ronnie's house. After everyone went to bed that night, I quietly entered the bathroom and jerked off, pictures of Melody, Michele, and me having wild sex occupying my mind's eye.

The next day dawned bright and hot. The rest of the family piled into various cars, waved goodbye to us, and drove off out of sight. Daniel, Carla, Melody, Michele and I piled into Daniel's van and drove off for Houston. I kept watching my twin cousins out of the corner of my eye the entire way down. I wanted nothing more than to kiss, lick, and touch every inch of their beautiful bodies, but knowing Carla would go apeshit, I kept my thoughts, and my hands, to myself. We spent a pleasant enough day in Houston, seeing various sites, and browsing through various shops. I don't remember a single one of them.

Driving back to my Uncle's farm, I carefully kept up conversation with Daniel and Carla, watching Michele out of the corner of my eye as she surreptitiously slid her hand between her legs and began stroking herself. Glancing into the front seat, I made sure Carla's eyes were forward, and brought my own hand down to my cock and rubbed it, splitting my attention between Melody and Michele. They each had a huge, shit-eating grin on their face. I don't know how me made it through dinner without giving ourselves away, as there was quite a bit of mutual thigh-stroking going on under the table.

Finally, around ten, Daniel decided that he was tired, and said that he and Carla should head on home. I don't know how Carla didn't hear the "Finally" that simultaneously shouted out from Michele's, Melody's, and my minds. We politely showed them to the door and waved as they headed down the driveway. As soon as they were out of sight, the front door closed, and I felt a hand move down to caress my ass, and another begin stroking my hard dick.

Michele reached a hand up to my cheek and turned my head to face her. With a cat-that-just-ate-the-canary grin, she leaned forward, her hand stroking my ass, and kissed me. Oh, what bliss. Her lips were soft, firm, and full. I felt her extend her tongue and probe my lips, seeking entrance. Happily, I admitted her. Thus ended the restrained portion of the evening. With a passion I'd never felt before, and haven't felt since, I kissed my uncle's daughter. I'm not sure if I was trying to devour her, or if she was trying to devour me. Either way, our passion mounted and our inhibitions fled the room.

Breaking off the kiss, I pulled Melody to me and kissed her with as much abandon as I'd kissed Michele. An eternity passed before I broke off the kiss and spent a moment staring deep into her jade eyes. Michele moved forward, past me, and kissed Melody with a love and a passion I'd never before witnessed. Forgotten for the moment, I backed off and enjoyed the sight of these beautiful twins kissing each other with abandon, their hands pulling each other closer and roaming freely over their sister's body. Such a sight I never truly believed I'd see. Of it's own accord, my hand reached down and began rubbing my dick through my jeans.

Finally Melody and Michele stopped kissing and turned toward me. "Oh, we've gone and left him all alone. We'll have to fix that, Michele." These goddesses moved toward me with the grace and air of a pair of wolves that had spotted a wounded deer. Melody took me in her arms and kissed me again, trapping my fully erect dick between us. As our tongues fenced in our mouths, her hips rubbed relentlessly on my erection. Michele came up behind her and with one hand reached between us to fondle Melody's breast. Her other hand took my right hand and placed it on Melody's ass. Then she took my left and placed it on her own breast. Satisfied for the moment, she snaked her hand behind me and began playing with my ass. I kneaded her breast, enjoying the sensation of her nearly inch-long nipple pressing itself urgently into my palm. After sampling the wonderful firmness of her breast, I took her nipple in my hand and began rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, marveling that it could become even harder and longer from my ministrations.

Moving from Melody's lips, I began kissing my way down her neck, licking and lightly kissing my way over every inch of it. Michele disengaged herself from us, and began slowly removing her clothes. Taking a cue from her, I slid my hands down Melody's sides, grabbed her T-shirt, and pulled it over her head. The sight of her braless breasts nearly brought me to orgasm. Feeling my legs weakening, I dropped to my knees and unbuttoned the fly of her jeans. Moving my hands back to her hips, I pulled downward, taking her panties off at the same time.

Looking into Melody's eyes for a last reassurance, I moved my hands up her legs until they were resting between her thighs. Smiling down at me, she moved over to the couch and gracefully sat. Still smiling, she opened her legs for me, giving me my first view of a woman's most sacred treasure. Michele approached the couch and slid in next to Melody. As my gaze was transfixed by the sight of Melody's naked pussy, I couldn't help but notice the two of them begin to kiss, their hands again roaming over each other's body. I slid closer to Melody's sex, examining it in minute detail. I was entranced at how smooth her shaved pussy was, and the way her lips were opening and closing ever so slightly, as if begging to be filled. Leaking from her lips was a clear, shiny fluid, and even in my inexperience, I knew that this meant she was as turned on as I was. Bringing my hands back to her thighs, I inched them ever closer to her glistening, wonderful-smelling sex.

Entranced, I moved in closer to better smell her. Her aroma was intoxicating. I nearly came from the scent alone. Sliding my hands forward, I diffidently began stroking at her lips with my fingertips, amazed at how she jumped, and how her pussy seemed to spasm and try to grasp my fingers, trying to draw them in. Blissfully, I slid a finger inside of her. I moved my other hand in, and pulled her pussy vulgarly open. I wanted to see it. The soft pink insides called to me, begging to be touched, stroked, filled. I slipped a finger inside of her, marveling at the tight wet velvet-like feel of her. While keeping a finger inside of this goddess, stroking it in and out, I spread her further, and was surprised when her clitoris popped out. An inspiration struck me and I leaned in, tongue extended. When my tongue touched her clit, she spasmed, yelped, and clamped her legs together violently. Giggling, Michele reached down and spread her thighs for me. Michele's hand remained in my view as it lightly stroked the skin above Melody's vulva.

I extended my tongue again, this time to the opening of her pussy. Oh, how to describe her taste? Sweet, thick, musky, and heavenly. I was instantly addicted. Diving in, I began lapping at her pussy like a puppy denied water for days. Melody's yelps redoubled as I quickened my assault on her sex. I couldn't get enough of her girl cream! Suddenly, without warning, as I lightly stroked her clit, and licked as deep into her pussy as possible, she came. Her thighs squeezed my head, I could barely breathe; I eagerly continued my ministrations. Finally, after an eternity, she begged me to stop. I leaned back, an ear-to-ear grin plastered stupidly across my face. Michele giggled again, and gently lay Melody down to relax for a few minutes.

She motioned for me to sit on the couch. As I did, she slithered down to the floor, coming to rest between my legs. Reaching out, she took my aching arousal in her hand, feeling its heat and strength. She licked her lips and began lightly kissing her way up and down my cock. I pulled Melody to me and began kissing her and fondling her breasts as Michele took my head into her mouth. She slowly took me all the way in, opening her throat to fit it all inside. Softly stroking my balls, she began bobbing her head up and down on my cock, taking me all the way in on each downstroke. The pleasure was too much, and I gasped out. I began twitching uncontrollably, not knowing that I should tell her I was about to come. Michele's a smart girl, though, and had figured it out. She began sucking even harder, moaning loudly as I began shooting my jism. With a loud moan, she took my first blast deep in her mouth, smiling around my dick as she swallowed. As my second spurt came boiling up out of my cock, she took it from her mouth and aimed it at her tits, her right hand still stroking me, applying a bit of pressure, as if she wanted to milk my dick of all its juice. Finally my release was complete, and I relaxed, gently ending my kiss with Melody. Michele began rubbing my cum into her tits, playing with her nipples and undulating slowly on the floor. Melody turned her head to observe her twin. Seeing my cum on Michele's firm breasts, she launched herself off the couch, tackling Michele to the floor, and began furiously licking my cum off her sister's tits. Michele cried out as Melody's tongue lapped over her tits, teasing her nipples, licking her all clean. When she had captured it all, Melody moved up and kissed Michele, the two of them sharing my boy cream, stroking each other passionately. Michele broke off the kiss, screamed, and came.

After a few moments of tempestuous kissing, Melody turned around on top of Michele, and dove into her sister's pussy, her fingernails digging furrows into the smooth skin of Michele's thighs as Michele began licking Melody's dripping cunt. Wanting a moment to relax, I swung my legs up onto the couch, rapt at the show before me. No porno was ever this good. My twin cousins continued to please each other, moaning and writhing around, as I lay on the couch, languidly stroking my still-hard cock.

After they had each enjoyed a shattering, shuddering, screaming orgasm, the girls lay on the floor recovering. Smiling, I got up from the couch and entered the kitchen. I fixed us all a drink and brought it back to the living room, passing a drink to each of my astounding cousins. We sipped our drinks, enjoying the breather before the next round.

Melody finished first, put down her glass, got to her knees, and crawled over to me. She spent a moment or two kissing my inner thighs, her hand slipping up to lightly stroke my slightly softened cock. Tiring of my thighs, she slipped my dick into her mouth, humming softly. When my dick had reached maximum strength again, she removed her mouth and gently pulled me onto the floor in front of the couch. Laying me on my back, she straddled me. Slowly, ever so torturously slowly, she lowered herself down, until the head of my virgin dick was barely spreading the now puffy outer lips of her glorious pussy. Stopping there, she leaned forward and kissed me, attempting to shove her tongue all the way down my throat. After a minute or so, she straightened back up above me and sat slowly down on me, my dick spreading her cunt open as I slid effortlessly inside her treasure box.

12