Family Reunion Done Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an eternity, I felt her entire weight settle fully on me. I lay there for a moment, completely overcome with the sensation of her tight, hot, wet velvet sheath encompassing my dick. She started to raise herself up again; I grabbed her hips and with all my strength pulled her back down on me, the feeling of her cunt on my cock nearly causing me to come. She smiled and leaned forward to kiss me again. Michele, meanwhile, had crawled over to me and placed her glistening pussy right over my face. I closed my eyes for a moment, concentrating on calming myself, and regaining my control. As Melody broke off our kiss, she raised up again, pausing to give Michele's pussy a deep kiss, before straightening on me again. I released her hips and raised my hands to Michele's thighs, clasping them tightly and pulling her devastating pussy down to my face.

Melody slowly humped my shaft, as my tongue sought out all of Michele's secret places, my thumb lightly teasing her hard rubbery clit. Feeling in control of myself once again, I began raising my hips on Melody's downstrokes, timing the thrusts of my tongue with my hips. With my free hand, I reached up to tweak Melody's nipple, finding Michele's hand already there. She moved her hand to Melody's other breast, and from above me I could faintly hear the sounds of a hot, passionate french kiss. Hearing this, and the girls' moans, stiffened my cock even more. I began thrusting faster and faster; Melody increased her pace to match me, her rhythm speeding up to meet mine, her moaning gaining in intensity. I frigged Michele's clit harder, as my tongue licked her cunt faster and faster. With a muffled scream, she came, pouring her fluids into my mouth. I humped up into Melody even faster, both hands on her hips, urging her to fuck me faster. Without warning, Melody's pussy began clutching at my cock, as if thousands of tiny hands were stroking me. Knowing I couldn't hold back much longer, I roughly pushed Michele off me and grunted out, "I'm going to cum! Oh, gods, I'm going to cum!"

Melody thrust herself on me with all her might, trapping my dick deep inside of her. Eyes tightly shut, fingers scratching at my chest, her pussy muscles milking my cock, she screamed, "Oh, yes! Oh, fuck yes! Cum in me! Come deep inside me! I want to feel your cum fill me up!" Her voice trailed off, turning to whimpers as she collapsed onto me, writhing and spasming, deep in the throes of her orgasmic release. Michele stuck her tongue into my ear, her hands roaming all over Melody's back. I could take no more. With a cry saved since the onset of my puberty, I thrust one final time into Melody's loving sex, clutched her ass with all the strength left in my body, and came as I'd never cum before. It felt as if I pumped out a quart. I thought I'd never stop cumming, screaming my primordial cry of pleasure all the while.

My heart stopped, the earth ceased its rotation, and the stars quit their motion through the heavens, my body become stone. The only motion in the universe was the scream coming from my mouth, and the sperm streaming from my dick. Life ended. Life began. The universe resumed its motion. I passed out.

I felt a soft, undulation motion beneath me. I felt two warm bodies cuddled to me, softly stroking my skin. I heard murmurs and mumbling passing back and forth past me. Slowly reason returned. I opened my eyes and realized I was in Melody's room, the twins on either side of me, the gentle motion of her waterbed caressing my stirring body. The girls softly kissed my cheeks.

"Welcome back. We thought you'd be more comfortable here." They helped me to sit up, offered me water. Gratefully I drank deeply of the cool, life giving liquid.

"How long was I out?"

Michele kissed me before answering. "About a half-hour, sugar. Are you feeling okay?"

I chuckled. "Better than I ever dreamed I could feel." I kissed her deeply, then turned and kissed Melody as well. "Thank you both. This has been the most miraculous night of my life. I never dreamed of losing my virginity to the two of you, but I'm glad I did. Thank you." I kissed Michele again. "Oh, and I'm not through yet." I pulled Michele violently to me, shoving my tongue down her throat. I grabbed her taut ass and pulled her pelvis to mine so she could feel my hard cock against her stomach. "Can I fuck you now?"

In response she rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her. I lifted my hips and, with her hand on my cock to guide me, I thrust inside her as deeply as I could. An animal need had come over me, and I pumped into her as hard and fast as possible, words tumbling from my lips. "Oh, Michele I love you. I love fucking your cunt. I don't want to ever stop fucking you. Melody, my love, come and licks Michele's tight pussy as I fill it! I love you both! Oh, gods, I love you! Fuck me, take me!" Melody moved behind us, lowering her mouth to Michele's pussy, licking it and stroking my ass. I lost my powers of speech, and from some reservoir of energy I didn't know I possessed, I redoubled my efforts, and fucked Michele faster and harder. Harder and faster. Faster and harder. Michele locked her ankles above my shoulder blades, tightening her arms around my neck, her tongue down my throat. Her pussy tightened on my dick, and still I thrust mercilessly into her. She opened her mouth and screamed a scream of pure delight, cumming as I fucked her hot gash. Again and again she came, shuddering beneath me as both my cock and Melody's tongue pleasured her pussy. Finally, with a less bestial cry that before, I shoved my dick as deep into her as I could and came. And came. And came. Not as much as before, but still I pumped out a massive amount. I could feel my own cum being forced out of her pussy as I filled her up. Melody licked it all up as if it were her favorite dessert. I kissed Michele again, softly, as her hands fluttered around like brain-damaged hummingbirds. I gently rolled off her, and pulled Melody up to me, kissing her, tasting my jism on her tongue, savoring the taste. When Michele's senses returned, she snuggled up to me, exhausted. I wrapped my arm around her, and took Melody in my other. Cuddled together, we fell asleep, the gentle breeze of the ceiling fan cooling our sweat-drenched bodies.

We woke up late the next morning. We showered together and spent the balance of the day making love to each other, discovering new ways to please our partners. We showered again shortly before our families were due back.

After dinner that night, Daniel and I took our customary walk. All that was spoken the entire time was, "Thank you, Daniel. I will never, ever forget this."

We've never had the chance for a repeat of our night of godlike passion. I'm still hopeful that one day the three of us will get together again, and love each other as only family can.

12