Family Ties: A Cut Above

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would then mount me again and ride me cowgirl style but this time she would pull me up so that now we were embraced and rocking back and forth as we kissed. It was all I could do to keep from cumming I was so hot and horny and I spunked my load deep inside of her.

Barbara then turned over and let me lie on top of her. We took about a 15 minute break just kissing and caressing as our bodies rubbed together. This would allow me to regain my stamina and within a matter of minutes I was hard and ready to go again.

I slipped my cock inside Barbara's pussy and she wrapped her long luscious legs around my body. We fucked in this position as our souls became one. The world around us just faded away and soon we were aware of nothing but each other. The only sound was the sound of our heartbeats beating in unison.

Barbara and I fucked like a well oiled machine. I could feel her sugar walls grip the sides of my cock like 1000's of tiny satiny silk fingers stroking it. I knew it wouldn't be long until either of us would cum again.

Deep inside I could feel my cock swell with cum and I could feel Barbara's pussy quiver and her juices begin to trickle over my cock. When I could hold back no longer I let go of my monster load deep inside Barbara's pussy. She responded by flooding my cock with her sweet sticky cream.

We held each other as we came own from or orgasmic high and Barbara turned me over and began to lick the mixture of our juices from my cock and sucked on my cock until I was hard again.

Taking my cock between her breasts Barbara would tit fuck me until I spunked my load all over her face chest lips and hair She would then massage it into her skin like a cream and licked it from her lips.

By now it was almost 4:30 P.M. and we were both famished so we showered dressed and went out for an early dinner at the new Italian restaurant that had just opened. After dinner we went for some drinks and dancing until 10ish and then came home where we would make hot sweet monkey love until the wee hours of the morning.

Barbara and I would spend all weekend making love and on Sunday her friend Nancy that I had seen leave when I came up dropped by and joined us for the rest of the night. She and Barbara would treat me to a hot lesbo show and then would get me down for a hot torrid 3-some.

Over time Barbara and I would grow more and more in love and on her birthday I would take her out for a night on the town and a hot sex session at home, which is where this story begins.

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever imagine being Barbara's lover but now I can't see myself being anything other but that. Since then, Nancy has become a regular part of our love nest and on weekends she and Barbara go at each other then turn their attention to me. I guess some guys are lucky and I thank my stars above that I am one of those lucky guys.

12