All Comments on 'Family Ties Ch. 09'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
edit better

you have too many spelling errors that distract from a wonderful and imaginative story.

Penus, virginia, nother etc.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Very good series

Very good series, Although last chapters a bit of a shock. Domwoolf will you be continuing, I sincerely hope you do.

ariesfiredariesfiredover 14 years ago
please more

awesome please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

owsome story i m anxiously waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More of Gamily Ties

Great Series ! PLease continue with your saga. It is to well written to stop now. Onward, Onward, and Continue!

puncturepuncturealmost 12 years ago

That was a fantastic and sometimes sad story but also happy one in that I wish I had women subservient to me. Is there any more to this great story?

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Excellent Series

This is not the kind of series I normally read but became fanasitated with it . I know it has been a while since you have written on it but I hope that you will pick it back up an continue it further . Multiple 5*****s for the series .

Thanks again

TX CRACKER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
inteerrressttiinngg!

Could you continue the story line please. It's very interesting and I would like to read what becomes of the family business and the siblings also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope you continue this series. And see how the older sister moves on there. Not to mention how the father and grandfather deal with their decisions. There was apart of the main character said that family is important. And the others chose the business end while forsaking family. That's a shame the father forgot his own words. And was willing to offer up his own daughter for their business. Be nice to see him put in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible ending

I doubt many will see this given how old the story is now but I hated the ending it started out as simple consensual BDSM but them turned into true horor when the supposed it’s all consensual father forces his oldest daughter to go to that school knowing she will be forcibly assaulted and sexually assaulted. if I was the son I would have as the head of the family made the father and grandfather pay for the sisters mistake knowing she had no say in her entire life being forced into that school and then job. Then again I usually hate BDSM so it is probably just not for me.

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 6 years ago
Great story but......

Great story but you left all of your readers at the edge of the cliff and it's been years! That's dirty! One thing I would like to see is longer chapters but the most impotent thing I want is FOR YOU TO FINISH THE DAMN STORY! Or at least give us a better ending than that! That sucks bro, I feel completely cheated!

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 5 years ago
Very strange final 3 chapters

Between chapters 6 and 7 the plot takes quite a turn with no warning and it isn't until chapter 8 that it becomes clear this isn't a brand new story with the same title. I can see the plot development after reading to the end, but a few clues there would have been nice.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

An EXCELLENT scenario, that is slightly confusing at times and appears to be incomplete.

Whilst I have awarded 5stars to each of the sections, there are some serious flaws in the spelling and grammar throughout all chapters. Please check in a dictionary the proper meanings and spelling of the words you use, for instance 'dominant', noun, is the position of being in charge (the dominant partner), 'dominate', verb, is the action of a dominant, a dominant person dominates a submissive person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Family Ties Series Info