Family Ties: Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could feel the other's pleasure and words were not needed to communicate our passion. I could feel Jenna's pleasure and she could feel mine and we adjusted accordingly to maximize it.

It wouldn't be long until we would both climax and our juices would once again mix. I could feel my cock swelling with cum and Jenna crooned saying "Oh yes baby give yourself to me."

My cock felt like it was going to explode it was so full and I spunked my load deep into her pussy as Jenna crooned with delight. She in turn flooded my cock with her sweet cream and we collapsed together as we came down from our orgasmic high.

"Oh Dave honey you don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment," Jenna purred as we laid side by side together, my cock still inside her

I told her I had been wanting to jump her bones ever since the day I moved in with her and she told me she had known all along and that is why she let me see her naked

"Oh baby you were well worth the wait," Jenna crooned. "I had often fantasized about how good it would be but never in my wildest imagination did I ever think it would be this hot"

Jenna and I continued to kiss and caress as we basked in the feeling of our carnal pleasures. Soon exhaustion would set in and sleep would overtake us and we drifted off nestled together in each other's arms perfectly content and we were now joined together in a mystical bond that was beyond words and could never be broken.

The next morning we awoke around 10:00 A.M and Jenna began sucking on my cock as she would give me a blow job that would curl my toes and not only would she drink down ever drop of my cum but she would tit fuck me and let my spew my hot jism all over her tits, face mouth and hair.

Over time Jenna and I grew closer together and since she was the owner of the business we would take "cocktail hour" after work where she and I would fuck like rabbits in her office. I had known about Jenna's wild child side but little did I know that when I moved in with her that she would be an insatiable sex crazed nymph but she was mine and only mine.

12