Family Ties: Fun on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly laid back on the blanket with her legs spread widely apart and her arms up over her head. Meanwhile, I dove into her waiting pussy, not wasting anytime.

I used my tongue as a little cock as I dove into her pussy. Holly instinctively bucked her hips up and began to grind her cunt against my mouth as she fucked my face. Her nectar was so sweet and the fragrance was so very musky and yet it made me hornier the more I smelt of her womanhood

Soon I was munching on her "carpet" like a starving madman who hadn't eaten for days or even weeks. Holly all this time was moving her body as wave after wave of pleasure streamed through her. Holly even went so far as to bend her legs and squeeze her thighs together to trap my head there and not only that, but she put both hands on the top of my head, grabbed my hair and held my head there as I continued to eat her out.

Not only would I use my tongue to run up and down her slit and my mouth to suck on her now swollen clitty in an attempt to bring her off into an earth shattering orgasm, but I also inserted one, followed by two then finally three fingers into her sopping wet pussy and it wouldn't be long until she would cum.

Holly's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her whole body shuddered as she gasped for breath and then she raised up partly as the next wave hit her and cried out "Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s-s Brad!!!"

Holly began to buck her hips wildly as she feverishly grinded her cunt against my mouth I knew it wouldn't be long until she would cum and just as I had thought that to myself, I felt her juices rush forth from her pussy as she flooded my face with her sweet creamy nectar.

"Kiss me baby," Holly purred. "I want to savor the sweet flavor of my honey dew from your lips."

With that, I moved my way up to her and embraced her as we began to kiss. Holly wrapped her legs around me as I laid on top of her. She positioned her cunt so that as my body was pressed against hers and so that my monster rock hard tool could easily slip into her tight waiting box.

"Fuck me brother dear," she whispered into my ear with a lustful breathy moan as we passionately kissed. "I want to feel your hardness and the warmth of your manhood as you spunk your load deep into my pussy."

I wasted no time. I slipped my throbbing penis into her carnivorous pussy and soon our bodies were moving together like a well oiled machine as we "consummated" the unbreakable bonds of our new relationship.

Oh it felt so good to be fucking my very own sister, to feel my tool deep inside her and to feel her sugar walls grip the sides of my cock as we slowly fucked. Our bodies meshed together and soon they melted together like creamy butter on the finest warm French pastry.

Holly and I could feel each other's pleasure. We knew exactly what the other wanted. It was like our souls and spirits united together in an unbreakable mystical spiritual bond and from this time on we would never be the same.

Just then, I felt Holly's pussy quiver and felt her juices trickle over my cock. My swollen tool began to fill with cum and I knew it wouldn't be long until I would be shooting my monster load deep into my sister's pussy.

I let Holly know that I was on the verge of cumming and she responded by saying "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s- Brad, give yourself to me baby. I want to feel your manhood deep within me."

With that, I let go of my monster load and spewed it deep inside of Holly's pussy.

"OH yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Brad," Holly purred with delight as she lustfully moaned. "That feels so good baby. We are finally one, never more to be apart."

Holly and I kissed and caressed as we came down from our first orgasmic high.

"Oh Brad honey, that was better than I had ever imagined," Holly purred as we laid together, my throbbing cock still deep inside of her. "I could fuck you all night long baby."

"I am glad you led me down this road," I replied kissing her. "Thank you so much sis for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of incestual love."

Holly and I spent about an hour just holding each other and exploring each other's bodies as we softly caressed one another. Later Holly would want me to fuck her so more so we would fuck doggie style and then she would finish our carnal love making session by riding me cowgirl style.

As Holly slowly road my cock, her pussy walls tightly gripped the sides of my tool. It felt like 1000's of tiny velvety fingers caressing the sides of my manhood. Holly pulled me to her so that now we were both sitting up right and rocking back and forth as we fucked. We kissed and then Holly would allow me to nurse on her supple 34 inch breasts.

After about 15 minutes of us being in this position, Holly would lay me back down on the blanket. She began to pick up speed as her orgasm was ever so slowly building.

Finally Holly cried out "Oh God yes-s-s-s-s-s Brady baby," as she came flooding my cock with her sweet sticky nectar.

This sent a signal to my brain instructing my cock to let go of its monster load. I spewed my hot cum forth into Holly's eagerly waiting pussy and our juices mingled as we fell together with Holly's soft sweaty body on mine.

We must have drifted off to sleep somewhere during our holding one another because the next thing I know it was beginning to get light outside and I felt Holly riding my cock again. I laid back and just enjoyed the ride as she slowly pumped my cock milking me for all it was worth.

I let go of my next load and Holly purred with delight. She then dismounted me and skillfully cleaned off my cock with her tongue.

"Come brother dear, it is time for us to go to bed," Holly said as she took me by the hand. We slowly walked to the house where we showered together and then feel asleep in each other's arms and slept until well past noon.

Needless to say, we didn't make it out of bed too much that weekend, we were having too much fun exploring our new found family ties. We did stop only to eat and when the phone rang and our parents asked us how we were doing we said we were doing fine.

Much to our surprise and delight they would end up extending their trip to the next weekend and we told them we would find ways to keep ourselves busy. Little did they know just what we would have in mind.

We didn't have to worry about Holly becoming preggers because as I would find out later Holly had secretly been on a birth control shot since she had lost her virginity. However. it was not a secret to mom seeing that she was the one who put her on it. She knew Holly wasn't a virgin. Mom didn't want Holly getting pregnant and agreed not to tell dad about Holly's exploits if she would go on birth control, so Holly agreed.

What a summer this would turn out to be. Holly and I drew closer much more closer than anyone could have imagined. Finding time to make love once our parents returned proved to be a challenge, but hey we were pretty resourceful.

Eventually Mom and Dad retired and moved to be closer with Mom's parents. Now we have the farm to ourselves and we indulge in our carnal delights freely and without fear of being caught. If mom and Dad could just see us now, I wonder what they would think.

12