Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was too good. Don't know how long it lasted but I was drained, and Grandpa seemed like he could go on all night, just giving me that cock slow and steady while his sweat rained down on me. Loved it but I was getting raw, so I told me I wanted him to come in my mouth whenever he was ready."

"He says okay, and pulls out of my pussy and calmly knee-walks up to me with his cock bobbing in front of him. I lean up and open my mouth, and I don't get my mouth down past the knob of it before he's coating my tonsils. Yes! That's how much control the guy has in being able to hold it so long and then cum on command! Nice tasting cum too. I just wish I could suck it better. Don't know how you can go as far down him as you said. I can't even get halfway."

Hank had to go to the can so bad that he almost had his legs crossed but he wanted to hear everything Tabby was saying so he forced himself to hang on a little longer.

"He's still sleeping," Tabby was saying. "Think I wore him out, but I hope that he's up for another go tonight. You're going to leave me alone with Grandpa until tomorrow, and then you're coming back out, right? Good. Oh, by the way, I told him everything. About Dad and stuff. I know. Grandpa said you had a big mouth too."

"I know Grandpa is different than most people his age, but - yeah, I know he's really kinky, but the idea of being with his daughter and letting me watch through the peephole or even me and you - well, I'll let you handle it when you get back. I've got canning to do and plus I want to make Grandpa breakfast when he gets up. Love ya! Bye!"

Hank was going to duck into the bathroom but decided to wait, and so when Tabby came around the corner they nearly collided, with tabby jumping back like she was shot.

"Good morning," Hank said cheerfully.

"Morning," Tabby said after recovering from the shock, and even looked down and gave her grandfather's cock a salute, much to Hank's amusement. "Eavesdropping?"

"Not nice to fuck and tell," Hank scolded with a smile. "But since the only thing negative you said about me was that I sweat and mooed like a cow..."

"Sheep," Tabby corrected.

"Right. So why would I stop you when you spoke so nicely about me?"

"Did you hear the end part?"

"Your half of it."

"Did you understand what we were talking about?"

"I believe so."

"So what do you think?" Tabby said, blushing as she spoke.

"I think it sounded great!" Hank gushed.

"Really?" Tabby said, her answer coming out with even more enthusiasm.

"Yes!" Hank said. "Breakfast sounds like a great idea! You're a great cook."

"No, I mean..."

"Gotta go," Hank said, skipping into the bathroom and closing the door, leaving Tabby out in the hall as he hurried to the toilet a second before he let loose.

"Whew!" Hank said as he blasted the toilet with a torrent of pee as he arched his back and listened to the cracking sound of his aching spine.

Suddenly the door opened at there stood Tabby, watching him pee like a racehorse.

"Yes?" Hank said as nonchalantly as a grandfather can say in a situation like this.

"Just curious to see whether you had to hold that cock of yours up so it didn't land in the bowl when you went," Tabby said impishly.

"Only when I have to sit down," Hank replied.

"You can deal with Mom about the other thing then I guess."

"Three... hmm," Hank mused as he shook his cock dry.

"What? Really?"

"Yes. Three eggs please, and extra bacon too if you wouldn't mind. I really worked up an appetite somehow."

"Grandpa! You're something else," Tabby said as she closed the door behind her.

"I sure am," Hank said to himself as he washed his hands before grabbing the Advil and shaking 2 and then a third tablet into his palm. "What I am, I don't know."

"Yes you do," Hank said when he looked up at his reflection in the mirror. "Yes you do."

***

thanks for reading

I should mention that first of all, these stories are fiction. Secondly, I welcome any and all comments and take no offensive at legitimate criticism. If you have specific things you would like addressed or want to discuss this or any of my work here, feel free to provide a way to communicate and I will gladly respond.