Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they ate, they chatted, and Sherri realized she never knew Lisa was divorced, without Kids thank God. Living with a guy for the last year, but no wedding bells in the future, Lisa said she didn't think he was the one. Sherri felt sorry for Lisa, now that she was happy, she wanted everyone to be happy, content, and satisfied.

"So tell me what mystery man has your eye now?" said Lisa.

Sherri blushed and looked down. "Is it that obvious?"

"Listen girl, if you had a neon sign over your head that said "Got my bell rung good last night" it wouldn't be more obvious." said Lisa

Sherri blushed deeper and said "Oh My God, I didn't think it was, Oh God." she was embarrassed, and happy that someone had noticed. Perhaps Lisa wasn't that bad, perhaps Sherri's resentment had kept them from being friends. She moved her hair slightly with her left hand and Lisa jumped in shock.

"Oh my God, let me see that." Lisa said grabbing Sherri's left wrist. "That's a fucking Rolex, you're wearing a Rolex watch on your wrist. Did HE give it to you.?" Lisa thought to herself, Girl, you must have one so good it turns to sunshine if you toss it into the air.

"Yeah, he gave it to me, a gift, and he is wonderful to me." Sherri said and realized Lisa saw she meant it.

"So what's Mr. Wonderful called, does he have a name?" asked Lisa

Sherri smiled and said "Robert Mason, he's a business man in town, owns a couple businesses." said Sherri.

Lunch ended and they went back to work, trying to come to grips with this new friendship that seemed to be blooming around them. Lisa decided that Sherri wasn't as bad as she thought, and must be great in bed to get a Rolex. As her ex husband would have said, I bet she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Sherri was uncomfortable, but not extremely so, a friendly working relationship, or even a friendship would be nice she decided, and resolved to be nice and friendly towards Lisa. She had her own life problems, and Sherri suddenly didn't want to add to anyone's problems. She had her share, and they weren't over yet.

By the close of business at the Law Firm, the secretarial gossip vine had the name Robert Mason down cold. They had searched the web, and found NOTHING but a few fluff pieces. He wasn't one of the firms clients, so they didn't have internal information to find out about. The gossip flew and at the end of the day, Franklin Whitman, the founding Partner, and senior surviving partner of the firm learned from his secretary that Sherri Chenowith was seeing a mystery man known as Robert Mason. Nancy told him that Mr. Mason is apparently comfortable enough to provide Ms. Chenowith with a Rolex watch in gold.

Whitman didn't care what his employees did, he honestly didn't care. He figured as long as they showed up and did the work, what they did on their time was their business. However he didn't recognize the name Mason, and made a mental note to keep his ears open. As for Sherri, she hadn't really fit in yet, but he had hope. She wasn't a bad lawyer, far from it, yet she didn't seem to be happy here. Perhaps that would change he decided, and went home to his own wife.

Sherri had finished the Illinois Numbers and was on her way home when an idea struck. She rushed into his house and ignored the pile of mail he had gotten for her. Probably junk mail she thought with a glance and rushed upstairs. He wasn't in his office and she sat down at his desk and began searching the internet.

Robert heard her come home, he was on the Patio enjoying a drink and walked in to find her. She was at his desk, and obviously thinking hard. He stepped back quietly, and went to get her plate for dinner. He brought it to her, and she thanked him and began to eat and surf the web. She smiled finding what she wanted, and then turned her attention to Robert "Sorry Master, I had an idea and wanted to see about it." she said.

"No problem, if you wish to keep working, be my guest." he said knowing how important this file was to her now.

"Master, your slave is here to serve you, and hasn't done that yet." she said with a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Then you will be punished, however your work is important too, and I am a patient and charitable Master."

Sherri smiled and looked forward to the punishment, and to serving him as she ate with him in the office.

He hadn't asked her about the file, or her idea, and at first that bothered her, and then she realized it would have compromised her duty as a Lawyer, that whole Attorney Client Privilege that she was supposed to maintain. "Master, I had lunch with my secretary today, and she asked about you." Sherri said.

"Did you enjoy the lunch?" he asked.

Sherri frowned, he didn't care who knew about him, or what they thought about him she realized with a start. "You really don't care what someone thinks about you do you?"

"No, not really, I don't work for anyone, and my businesses are low profile enough, most of them, that there is no danger in someone's disliking me causing problems for any of them." he said.

Sherri blinked at that, trying to understand it. He was working her so hard to be elegant, sophisticated, teaching her about walking and sitting like a lady, she didn't realize he was doing it all for her, for her future, not his. It meant nothing to him, but everything to her, to be in New York, and a lawyer on Wall street, with seven digit salaries the norm for a Partner in a big firm. He on the other hand was just Robert, and preferred to be low key, and under the radar. He didn't try and gain popularity, or see his name in the paper, he just was himself.

"Master, she saw the watch and I told her your name, if I have done wrong, I am very sorry." she said.

Robert smiled and chuckled at her. "Sherri, you have done nothing wrong, we can't hide that we spend time together, and I am not going to reveal the details of our time, and doubt you will. From my point of view, it's none of their business if we dance all night or if we play our game, it's your choice what to tell anyone. To the public, even Suzanne and Carmen, you are my girlfriend who has graced my life with her presence."

Sherri smiled and felt vaguely self conscious. "Master, thank you for the compliment."

"When you are done with this, please come get me, I don't want to disturb your work." Robert said.

He then rose and left the office. Sherri considered and realized she had the answer she needed, and finding her collar in her room, stripped down to her thong, and went to find and serve her Master.

He sat her in the dining room, and explained the different glasses, plates, and silverware for her. She now understood how to dine at a four course meal, and Robert was pleased with her progress.

He then took her downstairs and pointed to something he had ready for her. "This is a means of immobilizing you, it will not bind you as the leather straps do, but will prevent any motion from you." He placed her in the thing and showed her the breathing hole which was in it. It had a mouthpiece, like a gag, and she placed her mouth on it. Robert told her that was her air, and she would now experience total immobilization. He connected the vacuum and turned it on. It sucked the air from the twin thick sheets of latex, and soon she looked like a toy wrapped in plastic.

Robert caressed and touched her, knowing she couldn't move. He could see her strain, and try to move, but she couldn't. He listened for their word, having decided on one. She didn't say Red, so things were not beyond her. She did moan a couple times, but nothing more than that. He lightly whipped her body through the latex, knowing the sensation was driving her insane with desire. She could be touched, but not respond in any way, she could not touch back. She was in effect shrink wrapped in clear latex and her breasts stood out invitingly.

He pressed the release finally, knowing she was horny as hell, and allowed the air to go back into the immobilizing bed, and enjoyed her reaction, she flexed, and then her hands went to herself, massaging her pussy, and saw her looking at him wantonly.

Sherri came free of the bed as he undid the zipper, and she practically threw herself at him. She needed him, but he wasn't done with the pleasure torment. He took her and bound her to a spreader bar, and then stood her up on her feet. She writhed and begged him to take her. He gagged her, which meant the snapping of her fingers, a task she demonstrated for him, was the new key for stopping. She writhed in pleasure moaning into the penis gag she had in her mouth, biting down at times as he caressed and then flicked her with the whip. She had never known such torment, nor such pleasure. She was desperate, she needed the sex he had, and withheld from her. He tormented her, inserting a small dildo into her, just barely penetrating her, and she wanted so much more from him right now. She needed so much more.

Robert enjoyed the fruits of his labor, she was panting and desperate, her arousal was as high as it could go, if he didn't bring her over the edge soon she would probably go insane with desire and become resentful and sullen. Robert decided it was time. He stroked some more, and then flicked her clit and saw her orgasm dangling from the chains, bouncing as much as she could trying to get even more stimulation. Robert released her left ankle and then her right and she surprised him, wrapping her legs around him, and grinding against him. Robert supported her ass in his hands, and saw her and knew what she wanted, what she needed. He got the pleasure swing from the rack and wrapped her in the sling, and lowered her slightly, and then entered her. Still suspended by the wrists, her lower body suspended by the swing he had hooked up and she was in heaven. She was still gagged, and ground against him in rapture. Robert thrust himself into her with passion, force, and will. He drove into her, slapping flesh echoed around the dungeon, and Robert loved her passion.

Sherri was in heaven all right, she was bound, gagged, and getting the fucking of her life. Her Master didn't ignore her other areas, caressing her breasts, her belly, her cheek and hairline. She climaxed again and then again she felt the orgasm overtake her. She felt her klegel muscle contract and saw him smile, he recognized her efforts, and soon gave what she wanted.

Robert talked to her while he was pounding away into her. "Yes my Slave, even pleasure can be a torture can't it? Yes Slave, your Master is giving you what you want isn't he?"

Sherri nodded and agreed with her muffled voice. She was moaning and trying to talk, she was trying to say "Fuck me, fuck me, yes that's it fuck your slave, fuck your slut."

He reached his limit and began to empty himself into her. She writhed in pleasure and loved the feeling. He reached up and undid the gag, and Sherri realized her jaw hurt, having been open for almost an hour around the gag. He then released her hands, and she threw them around him, suspended in the swing, with his shrinking cock almost out of her. God she was a dirty slut, and she loved it. He took her out of the swing and she dropped to her knees to clean him. She didn't hesitate, and in fact, wanted it. After making sure he was perfectly clean, she rose to her feet, and went upstairs with him, and fell into the Jacuzzi Tub with him, relaxing in the warm water, and after that, they slept. Sherri slept again, with a smile on her face, her Master could play her like a violin.

In the morning, they slept in ignoring the workout, assuming that they had worked out enough last night. Sherri rose, and after starting the coffee, hurried upstairs to wash her Master again. She was liking this, and she was starting to enjoy the routine. She was really sore today, and mentioned it at breakfast. "Master, your slave hates to complain, but she is getting very sore."

"You mean your pussy slave?" asked Robert with a smile.

"Yes Master." Sherri said as she ate some fruit and English muffins.

"It's OK, we can't really do anything tonight, I have to work tonight and probably won't get home until after 11pm. Need to make the rounds of a couple things tonight, they need to know the Boss hasn't forsaken them." he said.

Sherri smiled, and was disappointed that he wouldn't be here when she got home. She said it would be strange not to find him waiting, and did he have any instructions for her?

"Yes Slave, tonight, wearing 3 inch heels, walk around the house practicing walking in heels. Spend at least an hour walking and standing the way we have been working on it." he told her.

Wednesday Lisa saw Sherri arrive, wearing a blue skirt outfit. Not as nice as the suits earlier, but very nice none the less. Oh shit, she still has that grin, he laid the pipe to her again. Jesus, they need to slow down, or they are liable to break something. Whoever this Robert Mason is, he can sling that thing can't he?

Wednesday morning, Sherri finished researching her idea, and found it would actually save the company money on their other property, should they decide to keep it and lease it. She ran some quick numbers, and found it would make a nice profit. Good, that would make the client happy. Not only would they save money, but they would make more money from her idea.

Wednesday afternoon, she finished doing the rough work and began to write her narrative quoting chapter and verse of the various tax codes, and demonstrating her idea as logical, smart monetarily, and smart in a public relations manner.

Carl stopped by just at the end of the day and asked "Hi Sherri, how are you doing?" He had heard the rumors, and saw her smile and guessed she was getting laid a lot by this Robert Mason, he made a mental note to find out about him.

"Great Carl, how are you doing? I have been hip deep in this file, but should have it for your before lunch tomorrow, if that is OK." Sherri replied.

Carl said "Great, is there any problem with it?"

Sherri outlined the problem, the building they proposed would cross state lines, and require property taxes in two states, as well as causing huge problems with getting occupancy and other permits. Her idea was to take the Illinois part of the property, and turn it into a Bird Sanctuary, which would just barely qualify the company for a friend of nature tax break, which could be applied to any property in the state, including their old building should they lease it out.

Carl was amazed, and spent the night considering his earlier conversation with the Senior Partners. He had told them that Sherri was working the file, and expected it on his desk Wednesday or Thursday. He had been out of town from Monday Afternoon and returned late last night after going and comforting a client who was stressing an audit. He would attend the audit, and answer any questions of course, but there was nothing to worry about. Everything was legal, just a routine matter.

Carl realized he couldn't take credit for it, he would have to give her all the credit, and hope that they remembered he was her boss, and she was guided by him.

Wednesday night for Sherri was a cakewalk, she was moving gracefully in the 3 inch heels and standing as she had been taught. She saw some more clothing had arrived and her Master had hung them up or folded them as was appropriate. Sherri was impressed with the quality and quantity that he had ordered. A full spring/summer wardrobe which was worth more than all the clothing she had ever owned in her life. He had also ordered some slut clothing "for around the house" including mini dresses and micro skirts that would barely cover her ass. She smiled at the thought of those mini's pushed up to her waist, and she bent over something getting the shit fucked out of her.

Sherri went to sleep in her own bed, and woke when Robert turned the light on in his room. He was home she realized. Her Master was home. She looked at the clock, and it was nearly midnight. He would be exhausted, and she decided that she would see if he wanted her to do anything.

She rose and walked to his room, wearing a small nightgown he had selected for her. It was nearly transparent, gauzy see through material. She stood in his doorway and greeted him. "Hello Master, may I do anything for you?" She saw him smile at her and wave her over. They snuggled and nuzzled each other, and fell asleep happy.

The alarm woke them and it was time for exercise, She wasn't sore anymore, and felt the beginnings of a certain hunger that can't be satisfied with food, well maybe chocolate, but that isn't quite as good she decided. Perhaps chocolate on her Master, now that was an idea.

She added weights to her stretching as directed by Robert, just one pound, but keep stretching like the video tells you to, later we will get you to aerobics, and weight training. Perhaps swimming if you like that.

Then on to the washing and she spent some time looking longingly at his Pecker, wanting to have it, but with work responsibility, she didn't have time. She dressed in a new outfit just arrived, black silk blend pants with a lovely yellow blouse and matching yellow bra and thong. She certainly was color coordinated.

Breakfast was wonderful, Robert made omelets, and she loved it. It was wonderful, mushroom, and Canadian bacon, and cubed green peppers. She headed to work with a kiss from him, and a promise to be good. That was a promise she decided to break, knowing the punishment would be exquisite in it's pleasure.

She drove past the office to the parking garage she normally used, and saw Lisa on the sidewalk, she waved hello without thinking.

She arrived at Lisa's desk and smiled at her wishing her a Good Morning, it certainly was. Lisa followed her into Sherri's office and asked "Was that a Lexus you were driving?"

"Yeah, he gave me that when my Kia got stolen" said Sherri suddenly remembering.

"I didn't know your car was stolen, where was it?" asked Lisa

"My house, we had gone out for the night, and returned finding it missing." said Sherri.

"Girl, he's got it bad for you, you make sure he proposes and don't sign no pre-nuptial agreement." said Lisa walking back to her desk.

Sherri smiled, yes he had it bad for her, and she had it even worse for him.

She went to work on the draft changes she had made last night, sitting at her Masters desk, wearing a collar to make it official, and little else she remembered. She had just penciled in the changes on the margins, and now she began making them

Carl arrived and talked to the Senior Partner about the Cenotaph account, he briefed him on the situation and the Senior suggested telling the "old man" about it. Carl agreed saying that this was something he should know about. He deferred until later saying "Let me look at what she has, and then I'll take it to him."

The Senior Partner told Carl to relay a good work to Sherri and went back to his own stack of files.

Sherri looked over her final draft, and hit the print button. She added the narrative to the documentation, and prepared it for Carl's attention. She looked at the clock and saw it was just 11am. She put it together and had it on Carl's desk in 15 more minutes. She spent another 30 minutes answering questions, filling him in and explaining her recommendations. They were a little unusual, but took advantage of the Illinois wildlife preservation tax laws, and could be accomplished with a simple covenants provision attached to the property in question.

Carl agreed and thanked her for her excellent work. He sent out for lunch and spent lunch looking over the files, and reading her narrative. He couldn't just dump it and write one of his own. Everyone knew she was the one who worked the file, and while he could technically do it, he didn't want to. This was too good to do that to, and he suspected she might make Senior Partner before him. Damn, that was some clever legal work, and he was impressed with it. Time to take his own light before the old man, and try and bask in some of her glow. Perhaps if he was lucky, he might make Senior before her.