Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri giggled "It felt like a horse, I didn't think it would hurt that bad, it wasn't much bigger than the pink one, and smaller than the blue one between the pink and the jewel. I had the pink one in, and figured I could take the slightly larger jewel."


"It's chrome, and doesn't compress like the rubber ones." said Robert.

"That's an important difference and a painful way to learn it." she said.

Robert nodded. They watched 60 minutes, they slept. Robert woke early Monday, he exercised alone, and then called her office at 8am sharp.

"Franklin, Robert Mason, yes got back into town on Friday. Thanks, and I appreciate that. Certainly however the reason I called, well two reasons. I wanted to send a contract by so you could take a look at it and give me some advice. Right on the Houston thing. Second thing, Sherri was horseback riding on Saturday with me, and well, she took a spill. No she's all right, Doctor Johnston has taken a look and thinks that she just has a sprain, or muscle spasm I think he called it? Right, anyway she is pretty sore and unable to work for a few more days. I think I can handle everything on that end, I will pass that along to her. I am certain she'll be glad to hear you asked after her. Thanks Franklin, I appreciate that." and with that he hung up.

He leaned over Sherri, and kissed her gently on the lips and then said "See, leave it to your Master, and he will take care of everything."

She smiled and dozed off to the bliss of the pain pills and muscle relaxes. She knew he would take care of everything, he had been taking care of things for her for more than three weeks now, and it was wonderful.

She woke and heard him on the phone. He was talking to someone saying "I told you they were good." and ended saying he was looking forward to the Scotch.

Sherri woke to meet Carmen the housekeeper, and later Suzanne the cook. Suzanne hoped to enlist her help and get Robert to stop doing things like using that unholy sauce honey mustard. Sherri smiled and promised to try.

Robert moved Sherri to her own bed carrying her easily so Carmen could change the sheets on his. Sherri had lunch upstairs, and liked the salad that Suzanne had "thrown together" for her. She slept most of the afternoon and woke in time for dinner. She could make it to the toilet alone, but sitting still hurt. It was getting better, but slowly.

On Tuesday, she surprised everyone by walking down the stairs, but needed Roberts help to make it up the stairs. She whispered to him "I never knew a sprained asshole made any movement so difficult."

Robert smiled and winked at her while helping her up the stairs.

She only took one more set of Pills Tuesday and that was to go to sleep at night, curled up next to Robert on his bed.

Wednesday, she was restless and feeling bored. She had been cooped up for five fucking days, and her patience was wearing thin, a sure sign she was feeling better according to Robert. Sherri announced in the Kitchen that she was going to work Thursday and that was that.

Robert told her to sit down, and Sherri hesitated and did so letting out a small groan as she did. Robert didn't countermand her, instead he picked up the kitchen phone and dialed a number.

"Mabel, it's Robert. Right, look Sherri has hurt her back but is bound and determined to go to work. Right I need a driver here in the morning, a town car should be good, and he is to stand by all day in case she wants to go home early. Make sure he has a working cell phone and tell him to bring a good book. Have him here at 7:20 ready to go OK?" Robert told the phone.

Robert went out in the afternoon to run a couple errands and checked on Sherri's mail at her house. The change of address had just kicked in so there was only a couple days worth, Saturday and Monday's mail. He looked around and noticed something was wrong. There was nothing from the cops. There was no sticky note saying please call us, we want to talk to you. No letters, an no messages on her machine from the cops. They should have been in contact to follow up. That was normal, that was what they did. When they ran down all the leads in a case, especially a homicide. They went back, and checked all the facts again, hoping to get a new one or maybe two new stones to look under. They hadn't done that yet. He hadn't been contacted, and there was nothing here. Why not?

Wednesday night, Sherri rolled over and surprised her Master, by starting to lick and suck his dick. She hadn't ever gone from start to finish, and was determined to start paying him back for his week of kindness to her. She smiled when some 20 minutes later, she was rewarded for her effort, and discomfort, with his gift. She accepted it hungrily and replied in kind when he said he loved her.

She wasn't ready for sex, even oral sex to be given to her, it was still too tender, but she was hopeful of the weekend.

Thursday, Robert got her up, showered and dressed for work. The chauffer was waiting for her outside and took her to work.

"Mabel said I needed to bring a book so I got these to read." he said holding up a half dozen comic books.

Sherri smiled and said they looked interesting, and they should keep him occupied while she was at work.

Robert started to work as she pulled out of the drive. He surfed the net, checking newspaper files, and stories He had an idea, and it just might work. By noon, he had a list of 58 names, and called a lawyer who was known to be a slimy son of a bitch ambulance chaser who would sue his own mother.

He asked for the Lawyer to get some autopsy reports for him. "I need them for a client, but the problem is I don't have attorney client privilege so I can't refuse to identify my client. You do." and then faxed the list to the lawyer. The lawyer had said it would take a few days, but no problem, happy to be of service to a customer like you sir.

Thursday, Sherri worked half a day, and came home at lunch. Carl had welcomed her back and questioned her early return, and told her no problem if she wanted to leave early.

Friday dawned and the routine was repeated. Sherri went to work and Robert went to his work. The Chauffer was neat Sherri decided, but she missed driving her Lexus.

Robert accepted the first 20 Autopsy reports an the one he wanted was in there. He opened it and began reading. He read it again, and stared out the window. Carmen saw him and stayed quiet, Mr. Mason didn't like to be disturbed when he was thinking. Robert read the file one more time. There was the answer, that is why the cops weren't interested in interviewing anyone again.

He stood and stared out the window, he had a decision, and it wasn't time for this one yet, but it was here. It was too soon, Sherri probably wasn't bound to his soul yet, and if she wasn't she would be free and leave. He hadn't lied to her since she had come here, and he wasn't about to start now. He quietly said "If you love something, set it free." and put the file on the desk as he turned from the window.

He walked out of his office, grabbed his keys and got in his car, driving to a bank he rarely used. He opened the Safety Deposit box and got out a large manila envelope and then left the bank headed home. Too early or not, it was apparently time.

Sherri arrived home at 3pm, and found Carmen and Suzanne had already left. Sherri had thanked the driver and promised to tell Mabel how good a driver he was.

She went into the house and found Robert in his office staring out his window, looking at the back yard and seeing nothing. "Is anything wrong Master?" she asked.

"Yes, and we have work to do, how are you feeling Sherri?" he asked

"I'm feeling much better, what is wrong? What work do we need to do?" she asked. There was something in his voice, a sense of dread that had her scared.

"First, please read this file" and he handed her a file.

Sherri opened the file and saw it was an Autopsy report. Victim, oh my God. It was her victim, the man she had hit.

Robert started talking "I wondered why the Police hadn't been in contact, when they run out of leads, they always go back and re-interview all the people they can, hoping for a new lead. It's basic procedure. If they get nothing new, then they file it and move on. They always interview everyone one more time before giving up and filing it as an open case, no new leads. I couldn't get the file on this one though and see why they were stopping, couldn't ask questions. I could get the autopsy report though and hired a lawyer to get 58 of them, all from the same hospital. That way it looks like ground work for a class action lawsuit instead of a search for an individual record."

Sherri listened while she read the report.

"I got that today, and read it three times before I fully understood the police inaction. He had pancreatic cancer, final stage. Perhaps a month of painful life left. No injuries to his legs, which lead the coroner to believe he wasn't standing when he was struck. That leaves the detectives with one conclusion, this poor man had laid down in the street and waited for some driver to run over him and end his life, end his suffering." said Robert.

Sherri read the file and saw he was telling the truth, just like always. He was right, 58 files with this being just one of them, the Hospital's Lawyer would be going over each report all weekend to see what lawsuit was coming. She couldn't speak, she hadn't murdered the poor man. She was just unlucky enough to be the next car.

"He didn't live near there, an had no relatives listed, possibly a friend, but on that deserted stretch of road in the rain? I don't think so, and apparently the cops don't either. That is why they aren't investigating it. They know all they could get is leaving the scene of an accident, a few days in jail and probation at the most. Not worth the manpower to investigate, they have real crimes to worry about." Robert told her.

Sherri looked up "I didn't not see him, I wasn't supposed to see him." she said.

"Yes, that's right." he handed her an envelope and Sherri took it knowing what it was. Robert continued "So here is file one of three, the second is digitized on the stand alone computer downstairs, and the third is with the car." He looked at her sadly. "I can't blackmail you over this, so you're free Sherri." He sat down heavily "Go to the computer downstairs, to scrub the file type harvest at any command prompt, it will scrub the directory clean, no trace. Then destroy that one and we have one left to see about."

Sherri went down to the dungeon, and booted the stand alone, and then typed harvest. It deleted something, and she looked for the folder, and it was gone. No more evidence here. She burned the folder in the back yard on his gas grill. Watching it incinerate in the intense heat.

She walked into the house and found Robert standing there with a dark jacket on. "Please change into something more casual, we won't be going to nice part of town. She went upstairs and changed into jeans and a dark shirt. She came back down still in a daze. Robert got the pickup truck from the garage and it ran rough for a couple minutes but soon settled down. He drove to a store and lock place in the next town, and backed to a door. He opened the door and the same white trailer was inside.

"Sherri, could you help me for a minute?" he called to her.

Sherri approached her car, her cute yellow Kia that drove like a Kia and not a Lexus. She looked at him.

"Get anything out of it that can identify you, anything at all. No papers, no pictures, nothing left behind understand?" he asked.

Sherri nodded and went to work. She was in shock and moving by repetition. She got her CD's out, and all the papers in the glove box, and looked in door pockets and under seats. Nothing in the back. She saw Robert was wiping the car down with a soft cloth, wiping the fingerprints, making sure no evidence was left behind to target them. Then Robert closed the trailer and hooked the truck to it. He connected chains and lights, tested the lights and then drove off leaving the door open on the unit.

He drove into St. Louis, and appeared to be looking for something or someone. He spotted a man on a corner and pulled up and asked where he could find Tito.

The man considered and then pointed and gave direction. Robert drove off following the directions.

"Here, take this. If anything goes wrong, shoot your way into the drivers seat, and run like hell, don't look back understand?" Robert told her as he handed her the Glock 19 she had fired almost two weeks ago. Then she noticed he had added a laser sight like her 26, and she wondered why she hadn't brought it.

"Is it dangerous" she asked.

"If Tito remembers me fondly, no, if he is not happy to see me, then it could be. Only one way to find out." he said.

He arrived at a large warehouse, and pulling to the door honked the horn once. He waited and in a minute a man walked out to the truck and approached the drivers side. She saw Robert had a gun too, his was hidden on his belt in a holster, but his jacket was back away from it.

"Yeah?" said the man at the window.

"Need to see Tito." Robert told him.

The man looked at Sherri and at the truck and then nodded and waved his arm. The big door rolled open and Robert drove inside the warehouse. There were lots of cars, and a large tractor trailer with a car carrier was being loaded. Robert stopped and told Sherri "get behind the wheel and watch your back, shoot your way clear if anything goes wrong, don't worry about me, I'll be running fast out of here too." he told her.

Sherri didn't believe him for the first time, she knew he wouldn't run, he would stand and shoot giving her time to get away. He wouldn't run until she was safely away, she knew that, but did as he said anyway.

Robert walked up to a man, apparently Tito and Sherri saw Robert extend his right hand, and offer it in greeting. Tito shook it and nodded to Robert. They talked and Robert nodded and shook hands again, and then pulled an envelope out of his pocket and gave it to the man. Robert walked back to the truck and leaned in the window

"Tito says it can go on tonight's truck to Juarez Mexico, I paid him $5000 to make sure nothing goes wrong and that we were never here. He said that was no problem, it seems that all of us Gringo's look alike." Robert told her.

They waited and two men came to the trailer and drove the car out of it and pulled it around to the Tractor Trailer. Then the first man guided the second onto the ramps and the car pulled on the upper deck of the truck.

"He said if I was that paranoid that I wanted to watch, we could. I said we would enjoy the show, but trusted him fully." Robert said.

"Do we trust him?" she asked.

"To keep his mouth shut if the car gets across the border? Sure." Robert replied "To pretend he doesn't know us if the Feds bust in in the next hour? No way."

Sherri wasn't sure this was a good thing, and watched other cars loaded on the trailer. Her Kia Sportage was there, the damage didn't look too bad from here. It hadn't looked bad earlier when she saw it.

In 30 minutes the truck was loaded, Two men walked up and got a big folder of papers from "Tito" and went to the truck. They checked to make sure the cars were secured, checking each one carefully. Then started the truck and drove off. Robert got out of his pickup, and walked to Tito, and gesturing at the trailer, talked for another minute or two. Robert walked back and unhooked the Trailer. He shook hands with "Tito" again, and got in the Pickup truck. He drove off and started talking again. "I gave Tito the trailer as a sign of friendship, I mentioned that the trailer might be a little warm, meaning stolen, and he had no problem with that. I also told him that the car had belonged to a teenaged girl who had run over the mayors prize Roses and we needed to get rid of the car."

"Do you think he believes that?" she asked incredulous.

"No, but he doesn't care, otherwise he wouldn't have let the car go. He would have come up with some excuse not to ship tonight. Since it's on the road, no problem. It will be in Juarez Monday morning and out of the country. By Tuesday, it'll have a new VIN and be back across the boarder and for sale at a used car lot by Friday." Robert told her.

In a year, it will have a paperwork trail so screwed up that the cops here will have forgotten about it Sherri thought. Robert had managed this too.

They arrived back at Roberts house just before dawn, Sherri wasn't sure it was her home anymore, and she burned the last set of documents on the grill. She watched them go up in smoke an then turned to Robert who smiled.

"You are now Free Sherri, your name is known in legal circles, and soon the offers will start coming in. You'll be in New York rubbing elbows with the most powerful people in the world in a few months." said Robert with a smile that didn't match the look of sadness in his eyes or his voice.

"Thanks" but did she want that?

Robert walked inside, and picked up a bottle of Scotch Whiskey, his favorite, Famous Grouse she knew, and walked upstairs. He had a glass in the other hand and was obviously going to get himself good and drunk to celebrate.

Sherri found him in his office, the top off the bottle, and the glass in his hand. "If you want to leave tonight, I understand" he told her. "If you want a few days to get things moved, no rush, it's your life again, and you can do whatever you want."

"Can I stay here?" she asked.

"Sure, until those offers come in, if you like. I'll keep talking you up to the right folks anyway, hope you don't mind" he told her.

"No, can I stay here with you?" she asked

"Sherri, I blackmailed you, beat you, tortured you, and humiliated you, you don't want to stay here, with me." Robert told her.

"I do want to stay here, with you." she said.

"Sherri, take a few days, consider it, don't rush into a decision." he said reasonably.

"Master, why are you sending me away?" she asked tears in her eyes. "I love you Master." she fell to her knees and assumed a proper ready position.

"Sherri, I forced you to do all of that, remember?" he asked her.

"Master, I am happy here, with you, and don't want to leave you. Please don't send me away." she said and then giving into her grief threw herself at him and crawled around the desk to his chair and hugged his leg crying.

"Sherri, don't make any rush judgments, it's been a long day, take some time and think." he told her.

She squeezed his leg tighter and screamed at him "No, don't send me away, I'll be good, please Master, don't send me away."

Robert reached down and stroked her hair and said "You don't have to leave, you can stay if you want to baby."

Sherri leapt to her feet, ignoring her sore ass, and threw her arms around him and said over and over again. "I love you Master, I love you."

Robert said it back, and held her just as tightly.

"Master, may I be branded now?" Sherri asked.

"No, not yet, you have been through a lot this last month, and I want you comfortable in your life before you accept that. When you are branded, it's for life, you are saying you wish to be his slave for life." Robert kissed her head slowly. "I won't let you take that now, it's too soon. You have already proven you love me my Slave."

Sherri felt relieved, and saddened at that news. She was afraid of the pain of being burned, and at the same time, afraid that he might send her away, and felt that would make him keep her for life.

They saw the eastern sky start to dawn and went to bed, falling asleep almost instantly, exhausted from a long day and night's work. Sherri awoke and found herself alone, Robert was already out of bed, and she rose to find him. He was in his office looking at some folder, with them spread out on his desk.