Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, or afternoon Master" she said.

"Good afternoon Slave, and how are you feeling?"

"Happy Master" and she wasn't lying. "What are you working on?" she asked him.

"My Businesses, the work fell behind when I was gone, and I haven't yet gotten caught up, I suppose I should have a staff, but I don't like anyone knowing everything about me, and a Staff by definition must." Robert told her.

"May I be of assistance Master?" she asked.

"No, I doubt it, it would take a week for you to get up to speed, and we have only the weekend until you must go back to work." Robert said. Then he paused. "Unless you agreed to be my Corporate Council. I could easily double your salary." he suggested.

"I'm not a whore, I don't fuck you for money." she said anger apparent in her voice.

"I know, probably better than you do, but I do need to get some help with this, not just now but everyday." he said "A lawyer would be perfect, but I know so few who are like you exceptional."

"If you wish me to serve as your Council, I will agree, however I will take no money for my service. I am a slave, and serve my Master, any gifts he gives are just that, gifts, not payment." she said.

"I have to pay you something, otherwise we can't maintain Attorney Client privilege can we?" he asked.

"No, but one dollar per year would satisfy the Legal Requirements for payment." she said.

"You want to work for one dollar a year?" Robert asked her.

"No, I wish to serve My Master, and am required to accept one dollar a year, when I would happily do it for nothing." Sherri replied.

"We'll need to move my office downstairs, we need a bigger room to allow space for your desk." Robert said looking around.

"Master, I think I would rather work under your desk." Sherri said with a wicked grin.

Robert smiled and rose walking to her. "I think we can manage that now and again, but let's leave the details for a while and get something to eat shall we?"

They went downstairs, and Sherri sat with him at a late Breakfast, or lunch, or whatever it was. She ate and considered, she had just agreed to become the Corporate Attorney for her Master, and his $400 Million dollars worth of assets. She was sure she could handle it, but was concerned, what if they broke up?

"Master, if we decide to stop this life, or break up, what happens to me?" she asked.

"You mean, do you lose your job too?" he asked.

"Yes Master, I am worried about the future, it's so different from what I thought I wanted. I'm afraid you will get bored with me I guess." she admitted.

"When I woke this morning, and every morning, the first thought in my head is you. I know I'm the first thought you have, so I can't get bored with you. That is why I want to pay you my love, because you might grow tired of me, and want to go elsewhere." he told her.

"Master, I am not a whore." she said firmly.

"Sherri, I'm going to start a savings account, and double your salary, and pay the money to the account. You don't have to touch it, or do anything with it you don't want to, but it'll be there when you want it." Robert said. "Also, your house is paid off, and the money you make from renting it or whatever is all yours, that is a gift."

Sherri thought, if she didn't touch the money, it would just sit there, and although hers technically and tax wise, it wasn't like she was taking it. "Master, perhaps we can work something out, I don't want any money though. I know you will provide what I need." she said.

Robert thought and considered for the rest of the day while they chatted and redesigned his house. He would take a ground floor room that was a Library, although never used, and turn it into an office, and put a desk and assorted equipment in it for her. He would move the Library things upstairs to what was the current office, and just swap the rooms around.

Sherri looked forward to working with him, or under him she smiled. Over the weekend, they would pause now and then and tie Sherri down, and torment her with his attentions. Then they would relax and enjoy the time together.

On Sunday, it was pistol practice, and she was much more comfortable with her little Glock than the last time. She tried the Glock 19 again, and found it easier, Robert had added a similar laser sight to it and that made that pistol the easiest now. She expressed her confusion on which she liked better. "Take them both my love, you can have anything you want if I can get it."

The weekend closed the old life forever, the dawn would bring the future of them together as destiny seemed to intend.