Family Trip to Grandma's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She should run but her feet would not move. Leaning against the door frame Laura's hands slowly rubbed her thighs. Her mind was in a fog and she didn't know what to think anymore. Everything she had known or believed seemed to be tossed out the window. Her hands caressing her skin and the view before her caused a shiver down her spine that ended between her legs and clit. All this was so wrong and naughty. Why did Chris have to go back to work and leave her like this? She was sure this would not be happening if he was still there and not gone.

Laura slowly spread her legs as her hands slid up her inner thighs then one of her hands cupped over her covered pussy mound gave it a squeeze. The shiver that had ended there now radiated through her whole body. She felt a heat that was very intense. Her nipples strained to be free and felt like they would burst through the bikini top on their own. Laura slid her other hand up and fondled her breast through the bikini as she started rubbing up and down over her mound. Laura lifted the bikini top up over her breast which exposed them to her hand for caressing. Her other hand slip in the top of her bottom and she slid a finger between her lips pressing against the distended clit. It jumped when she touched it and she grew even wetter.

The incest lovers on the bed were unaware that Laura was masturbating watching them. Nancy ground hard against John while he lifted up against her. His hands held her hips as she rode him hard. His cock and hips was slick with pussy juices. Their breaths were heavy. Their bodies glistened with perspiration. Nancy began to quiver and her hips shivered as she ground onto John. She literally gushed when she climaxed. Her juices covered John. Feeling her juices and his grandma's pussy pulsating tightly around his member he exploded and pumped his seed into her.

When Laura saw them climaxing she panicked. "NO!!" She ran to her bedroom and fell on the bed crying.

Nancy heard the NO and looked up just in time to see Laura disappear around the corner. She didn't expect Laura to get so upset if she knew they had sex. With Laura and her having sexual fun while the men were gone it didn't seen that she would be so upset when she found out about Nancy and John.

"John your mom saw us having sex and it looks like it really upset her. I need to go talk with her and see if I can settle things down."

"I don't want you to leave I want to stay like this together and hold you."

"I do too but this is very important to talk with your mom. I will be back as soon as I can."

Walking into the bedroom where Laura was crying on the bed Nancy sat down next to her. Nancy hadn't put on cloths yet since she came directly from John's room to Laura's. Nancy put her hand on Laura's head and caressed it trying to comfort her.

"I am sorry if seeing John and I together has upset you so much Laura. John has such a nice body and is very handsome I could not resist seeing him with such an erection when I caught him looking out the window at you rubbing the sun lotion into your breast."

"What he saw that?" Laura asked.

"Yes he saw you rubbing lotion into your breast and he had such an erection sticking out of his pants watching you. I thought you wouldn't be so upset since you and I did things while the guys were out on their hike."

"Yes I know but seeing you and John together was altogether different. He is my boy my baby it is just a shock to see him like that with you. And what is even more socking is that I masturbated while you both were having sex. I am such a slut masturbating while watching my son and my mom fucking."

"You are a normal sexual woman. Seeing others having loving fun is exciting no matter who you are. John is a wonderful lover and is so filling. I know you would feel the same way if you felt John like I have felt him."

"How could I ever do that because he is my baby my boy and if I did do something like I would be betraying Chris."

"Chris would never have to know for I will never tell him or anyone and I am sure John would never tell a soul."

"John would never want to do something like that with me. I am his mother for God's sake."

"JOHN, COME HERE YOUR MOM AND I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING."

"Mom what are you doing?"

"We need to find out what John thinks."

John had dozed after the workout he had with grandma. "WHAT?"

"JOHN WE NEED YOU TO COME HERE SO WE CAN FIND SOMETHING OUT AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT ANSWERS THE QUESTION."

"OK I'LL BE RIGHT THERE."

John slipped on a pair of shorts and went to his mother's room. When he entered he saw mom lying on the bed with red eyes from crying. Grandma was still nude and beautiful.

"What's up Grandma? What do you need me for?"

"Well, your mom was watching us have sex and masturbated at the same time."

"NO WAY."

"Yes she watched us and masturbated. She said you would not want to do what you have done with me with her because she is your mother. Well can you answer the question would you want to with her too?"

"Mom you shouldn't ask him that!"

John looked at his nude grandma and then at his bikini clad mother. Both were very sexy and beautiful women. With having sex with his own grandma what would be wrong with him having sex with his mom too?

"Mom you are very sexy and beautiful and you have great tits from what I saw when you and grandma rubbed lotion into them. Yes I would love to have sex with you too."

"But I am your mom!"

"I had sex with grandma so what is the difference having sex with my hot mom too?"

Laura rolled over onto her stomach and covered her face.

Nancy motioned for John to remove his shorts and he stood to slip them off. John was again hard even after all the sex he had with grandma earlier. Nancy took his hand and pulled him behind his mother.

"Here Laura just feel John lay over you and see what you think."

John climbed on over behind his mom and slowly lowered onto her. His hard cock lying against her bikini covered ass. The length pressed between the cheeks. Laura's body was beginning to betray her. John did feel good against her and his hard young cock pressing against her felt like it would be very filling. But she shouldn't feel like that.

Nancy told John, "move against your mom and let her feel your cock move."

He started to rock slowly against his mother's ass rubbing his cock up and down against her. His mom's ass felt great. Laura pressed up against her son's cock. Oh no her body was betraying her. He did feel good. His strong body over her and his strong hard cock rubbing against her ass gave her shivers.

"See Laura John does feel good doesn't he and I see you agree with how you are starting to move. We need to get your bikini off."

Laura gave a halfhearted, "nooo."

Nancy untied the top and spread it under Laura. She untied each side of the bikini bottom and pulled it down under John. His hard cock was now rubbing against his mother's bare ass cheeks and she was moving against him too.

Nancy leaned next to Laura's ear and whispered, "Your son does feel good doesn't he? And he would feel even better inside you."

Laura shook her head, "no no"

"Lift up a little John." Nancy instructed.

Nancy guided John to his mother's pussy lips and rubbed it a little against them. Laura tried to squeeze her legs and ass together to prevent what she knew was surely too happen. Nancy held him to his mother's pussy and with her other hand pushed down on his ass. Even with Laura squeezing her legs and ass together the head of his young cock slowly spread her pussy lips and popped into her.

"aaaohhh noo" Laura gasped.

John lowered his weight back onto his mom and his hardness pressed deeper and deeper into her as he rested on top of her. He entered his mother with a feeling of elation. She felt fantastic and with a feeling that he had never had before. He could not describe the exact feeling in words.

Laura whimpered and cried some. This was so very wrong. Her baby should not be sliding his cock into her womb. How could this be happening? Her body quivered and started to respond to having him inside her. There was a flood of heat and wetness that she could not deny. Her pussy responded by gripping around his hardness. Laura lifted her hips and pressed up against him.

Nancy watched the pair join and smiled. Laura is going to know the pleasure that she had earlier with John. She knew things had changed between mother and son. Nancy knew she wanted to keep having sex with her grandson and was sure Laura would feel the same soon.

John slid in and out of Laura with slow long strokes relishing the feelings of fucking his mom. He had become a mother fucker and loved it. The feel of her ass as he rocked against her felt so firm, soft and round. He pushed his cock as deep as possible into her. Soon he developed a steady rhythm rocking against her ass and sliding in and out of her tight pussy. He grunted each time he thrust into her and moaned as he slid out.

Laura was lost. She could not long resist his thrusting in and out. She started thrusting up to him as he thrust in. They fucked as one matching the other's thrust. Laura moaned in pleasure with the fucking she was getting from her boy. They moved faster and faster fucking harder. Laura ground her ass back against John. Her juices were flowing and making a puddle on the bed under them.

Nancy started masturbating while watching the mother son sex. It was very erotic seeing them fucking. Her fingers rubbed up and down over her clit with the same speed her daughter Laura and Laura's son fucked next to her. She moved close enough to feel their bodies moving against hers while she masturbated. With one hand Nancy caressed both of her loved ones as they fucked. The trio moved faster as the heat of the incest union built between mother and son.

Laura thrust her ass up hard against John. She rocked against him feeling his body rocking against her ass and her son's man tool imbedded deep inside her. She was lost in the heat of the moment. Laura didn't care if it was her son fucking her. The sex with him was stupendous. Rocking her hips and thrusting up against John Laura was soon to explode and climax from fucking her son.

John rocked and thrust in and out of his mom. Even though he had fucked grandma just minutes ago he was ready to cum again fucking his mom. This trip to grandma's had been wild. He had never thought in a million years that he would be fucking two beautiful sexy older women let alone them being his own grandma and mother. John groaned loud and thrust hard into Laura. With his cock as deep as possible in his mom it started to jump and twitch. His balls drew up tight ready to empty into his mother.

"AAA MOMMM!" With that acclimation John exploded filling his mom with his cum.

Nancy said, "Good boy that is a very good boy."

Feeling her son pumping his cum into her Laura's body shook and she climaxed with abandon under John. Her pussy pulsated and gripped tightly around his cock as she felt his cock jump and jerk inside. It was one of the most intense climaxes she had ever had.

Nancy rubbed and fingered her pussy faster and faster wanting to cum with them. Nancy rolled toward the pair and pressed against them as she climaxed.

The trio collapsed on the bed. John rolled off his mom and curled up next to her and Nancy curled up behind John. He had become the filling between a MILF and a GILF. He was exhausted from fucking both of them. He quickly dozed into blissful sleep.

Laura slowly came down from the sexual high she had just experienced. The reality of what had just happened exploded into her mind. She started to sob. She had betrayed the trust of Chris and with her own son. She was evil and how could she even face Chris when he returned. Laura heard her son sleeping behind her while she cried. What had brought them to this point?

Nancy pulled a blanket over John to keep him warm while he slept and she moved round the bed to talk with her daughter.

"Laura what is wrong. Didn't you enjoy it when your son fucked you?"

"Yes mom but it was so wrong. He should not have fucked me and I should not have let him. He is my son. And also I broke my wedding vow with Chris. Forsaking all others and holding onto him. I didn't forsake others and what is even worst I did it with our son."

John moved in his sleep and spooned behind his mom. He put his arm around her and cupped her breast. The unconsciously Laura wiggled to get more comfortable snuggling back against him.

"Looks like you enjoy snuggling with your son."

"He is tired and I don't want to disturb him. Let him sleep."

Laura's cell phone started ringing. Nancy picked it up and gave it to Laura. "Hello, Chris it is great to hear you. I have missed you and I wish you were here. You are done with was so important and you will be coming this evening. What time do you expect to be here? 6:00pm, we will have supper ready for when you get here. That is 4 hours and I will be counting till you get here."

After Laura hung up Nancy said, "That gives us 3 hours to have more fun."

"Mom didn't you hear what I said. It can't happen again. At lease it can't be between John and me."

"Ok Laura just rest for a while. This has been a busy day. And I will snuggle behind John and get some rest too."

While everyone rested John dreamed and he started to get excited. His cock stiffened against Laura's ass. His member pressed between her legs and against her pussy lips. Laura felt the familiar feeling of a cock pressing against her while she slept. She always loved when Chris did this and pressed back. She moaned softly in her sleep. The cock slipped into Laura and she gripped around it. Moving back against Chris/John behind her she relished the feeling of his cock as it slipped deeply into her. She started fucking back against him.

As the pleasure mounted Laura moaned and pressed back against the probing cock. The building pleasure slowly woke her. She was close to climax and moaned as she woke and pressed back against John. Then the realization of who was behind her hit her like a ton of bricks. Laura jumped out of bed. "NO NOT AGAIN!"

Nancy woke hearing Laura scream. "What's wrong?"

"John and I were fucking when I woke."

"He felt good didn't he Laura."

"That is not the point mom. I said it could not happen again it is wrong."

"Mom you felt great when I woke inside you."

"John we can't do this."

"Well it is a waste to let a hard-on like that go without using it."

Nancy climbed over John and straddled him taking his erection and guided it to her pussy. She lowered onto John and started fucking. She loved his cock and fucking her grandson. His cock was already slick from his mother's pussy and slid easily into her. Laura stared in disbelief of her mom.

"Grandma you are the best and I love fucking you."

Laura looked at the time. Chris was going to be there in about an hour. She went to take a shower and get cleaned up before he arrived. Also there was the meal she told Chris would be waiting when he got there.

While Laura prepared the meal Nancy and John were busy too. Nancy ground down onto John gripping tightly around his cock. Moaning in pleasure she leaned to him and said. "Be a good boy and suck on my breast." John always wanting to be a good boy did what he was told and took her nipple into his mouth and started sucking.

Nancy held him to her breast and rode him hard. John thrust up hard into his grandma with loving lust. The pair continued fucking, sucking and groaning till they both climaxed. John filled his grandma again with his cum and Nancy squirted juices over John. They proceeded to make a mess of Laura and John's bed.

"I want to continue fucking like this John."

"So do I grandma."

Nancy climbed off John and looked at the mess of a bed. "We need to clean this up before your dad gets here so he doesn't know what has been going on." She stripped the bed sheets off the bed and took them to be washed. John went to take a shower and clean up.

After taking the shower John put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt. As he walked into the kitchen he saw mom standing at the sink cleaning potatoes. He walked up behind her and slid his arms around her hugging tightly and nuzzled her neck. "I love you mom."

"I love you too son but we can't have sex again."

"But mom I love it with you and you feel so good."

"John we can't do that to your father. It is wrong because we are mother and son too."

Laura felt John against her and felt his erection pressing against her ass. "Cut that out John your dad will be here soon."

Nancy came into the kitchen just then and smiled. John sure has gain confidence. She walked over to them and took John's hand and gently pulled him from his mother. Laura wrapped him in her arms and hugged him tight.

"Calm down John."

They all were in the kitchen when Chris pulled into the end drive. He honked the horn to let them know he was there. Laura came out the door smiled and waved as he pulled up in front of the house. She went down to greet him as she climbed out of the car. There were hugs and kisses.

"I have missed you Christ. I really wish you hadn't left. Things were not the same with you gone."

Laura held onto his arm as they walked to the house.

12