All Comments on 'Family Vacation'

by Noghri

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotty209Scotty209over 14 years ago
Hot story

You sure know how to write a hot story. I would love to have you be my daughter. You caused my cock to stand up tall and proud.

I will be reading more of your work

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Delicious Sex romp on the beach!

What could be hotter! It was a pleasure to read! Great description and blow by blow detail!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sloppy work

Loaded with errors. You don't seem to know the difference between "then" and "than," "wonder" and "wander," "there" and "their." To you and all those who criticize this kind of criticism, it is like knowing music well and hearing bad note after bad note. It is distracting and shows a disinterest in your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

I have read alot of erotic stories. This one is one of the best I've ever read. I couldn't keep my hands off my cock the whole time. Thank you for a wonderfully sexually pleasing story. Can't wait to read more from you.

mazzmemazzmeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

A well written and enticingly erotic story line that had a part of me giving you a standing ovation... and wanting more.

Ciao,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Impossible to read if you have any familiarity with the English language. The mistakes just continually got in the way of the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous