Family Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

Abby was still hot, though, and didn't like the empty feeling she had when her father pulled out. She whimpered and rolled her hips around, as if her pussy was looking for something. Dad realized what was missing and put his hand on her pussy, two fingers going into her hole while the heal of his hand found her engorged clit. She soon erupted into another orgasm, cumming hard on her dad's hand.

Meanwhile, Ted had his mom ecstatic. She threw back her head and yelled out as she orgasmed on his hand, but did not let go of his dick. She bent his dick as she came, bringing him closer to his own climax. The rough treatment unexpectedly excited him. Something he hadn't known before. He was nearing another orgasm of his own. His mom continued pumping, and an 18 year old doesn't take long to recover, especially under such amazing conditions as these. He began gasping, realizing that he sounded a lot like his dad. He thrust his hips forward in time with his mom's hand, and felt his cum begin to boil up from his balls.

Mom knew that Ted was about to cum, and thought she would continue the fun. She aimed his dick straight at Abby's face, and he shot his load forcefully onto his sister. Mom pumped his dick as he coated her face. She finished pumping him as the last of his cum dripped out.

When it was over they all looked at each other. Actually they tried not to look at each other, but they couldn't avoid it. As their gazes eventually focused on Abby, her face glistening with Ted's cum, and they began to smirk. Soon they were all laughing at her, as well as releasing all of the tensions that they felt. As they laughed and wiped Ted's cum all over Abby's face, they all had the same basic thought - life at home was never going to be the same.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers
12