Fancy Dress Suprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

Without turning round she scooted back and sat gently on his lap, just making light contact, then wiggled her hips slowly back and forth; the poor guy looked terrified, he couldn't have gone any redder.

My view was suddenly obscured as Cindy hitched her short dress up and I had a glimpse of little white panties that matched her bra, she sat on my lap facing me, laced her hands behind my neck pulling my face forward into the soft mounds of her cleavage. She rocked her hips back and forth working the crotch of her panties against my growing bulge while I nibbled at her soft flesh, all too soon the music started and Cindy moved away, she winked at me and mouthed, "be back soon."

Looking across the room I could see that the guy Jules had been with was bright red and almost panting, he was shifting in his seat and trying to hide the bulge in his shorts, Jules caught my attention as she passed behind his seat and rolled her eyes.

The music stopped again and because there was an odd number of woman I was left without a partner, looking over Jules was peeling off her little waistcoat in front of one of the guys who was here with his girlfriend, as she turned I could see that her nipples were hard, protruding dark, clearly visible against the sheer blouse.

I looked around the room and saw that Cindy was on Mick's lap she had slipped off her little 'nurses' dress and his eyes were clearly focused on her large breasts, straining against the lace of her undersized bra, as she straddled him the same way she had done to me I had a delicious view of her arse, the material of her panties had ridden up slightly giving a glimpse of smooth cheek.

To my surprise the girl next to Cindy was glaring at Jules, I knew then she must be the girlfriend of the guy she was lap dancing and was obviously feeling a little jealous. To be honest from the look on her face I half expected her to get up and leave but she surprised me. As she caught her chap's eye she shifted position, up until now she had been sitting demurely on the guy's legs, now she sat back and started to gyrate her hips working her buttocks hard against the guys lap, all the time staring at her boyfriend, as the music changed she got up and with a smug look on her face looked down at the bulge in his underwear, making sure that her boyfriend saw it.

The music started again and my attention drifted from the jealous couple back to the game, as the ladies circled us my cock twitched, Jules was only one song away from being topless in front of all these guys. Looking at all the other ladies they were mostly down to blouses, skirts or trousers, bra and panties, (in the case of Cindy just her stocking and underwear) Jules would be naked before most of them were down to their bra and panties.

The music changed again, Jules was opposite Mick, she took her time, slowly undoing the few fasteners and peeling her blouse off slowly, glancing round the room I noticed she had a few guys attention as her breasts came into view, the first topless woman in the room. As I took all this in there was a soft "Hey you."

Rachel was standing right in front of me with her hands on her hips, her blouse had gone and her nipples stood out hard against the thin material of her bra. She took hold of the clasp at the side of her skirt, "Lets see if I can grab your attention." She said.

Letting the skirt drop to her feet she ran her hands up over her thighs, hooked a finger into the leg of her panties and gently tugged them up so that they moulded to her mound, her slit clearly visible, there was a small damp patch as she edged forward and with a brief tug on my shorts positioned my cock so that she could rest her pussy against my length, she rocked back and forth very gently, leaning into me, her hands at my side. "Fuck, I wish it was inside me." She said. I could feel the heat from between her legs, her breasts were brushing against my chest, the soft silk of her bra and the hard nipples teasing; my shorts became damp and sticky with pre cum.

She leaned back slightly resting one hand on her panty-clad pussy and rubbing with short hard movements, as she rocked forward I pushed back into her trying to increase the pressure, suddenly she drooped forward, her hand tickled along my length as she pressed her fingers hard between her legs and with a sigh climaxed.

She rested against me for a second or two, when she leant back her hair was stuck to her forehead, beads of sweat trickled down her cleavage, she moved her hand from between her legs and pressed the fingers to my lips so that I could taste her.

The next track started and she stood, a little wobbly, her panties were plastered to her, transparent where her juices had soaked them, as she pulled them into a more comfortable position I had a glimpse of her puffy lips.

"See you later." She said, reached down and patted my hard on.

As I peeled my top off in front of Mick I could see that Steve had his hands full with Rachel. Little flutters of excitement were dancing in my stomach as I realised that I would be the first one topless in the room, my pulse raced as it dawned on me if I was to be the first to go topless then I would be the first one naked.

Slipping off my top I rested a hand either side of Mick, leaning forward and rubbing my breasts gently across his face, I paused as my left nipple touched his lips, pushing my shoulder forward and increasing the pressure squashing it against his mouth until he got the message and took it between his lips. "Lick it." I whispered.

He flicked his tongue against the sensitive nub making me shudder. Taking my weight on my hands and one leg I ran my knee along the inside of his thigh until it rested against his bulge, rubbing and nudging it very gently, he took a sharp intake of breath. I pulled my breast away from his mouth and sat down in his lap facing him.

I whispered in his ear. "Who's been telling wifey he masturbated all over me?"

He went to speak but I put my finger to his lips, stood and turned around then eased back down into his lap, rubbing my ass into his erection. I stretched my arms above my head as I moved my hips back and forth so that my breasts were pushed out, almost every guy in the room was taking in the view. Mick was breathing heavy so I slowed my gyrations; I didn't want him coming in his pants and eased up off him.

My trousers were damp and stuck to my ass, the front of Mick's shorts were soaked.

As I looked over to Steve I could see that Rachel had totally lost control, oblivious to anyone else and determined to bring herself off. There were a few couples who had not yet loosened up, some of the chaps looked terrified while some of the girls sat dead still on the knees of the guy they had landed with, the effects of the alcohol consumed earlier was wearing off and they seemed to be a embarrassed to be sitting there half dressed and were trying to cover up as best they could.

Andrea changed the track; she must have seen some couples were getting cold feet because she started to hand round glasses of wine as we danced past. Topping them up each time we passed, by the end of the track everyone seemed to be getting their nerve back because as soon as the music stopped there was a mad scramble.

I found myself in front Mick again; I looked over to Andrea who winked.

She had obviously set me up.

Even she wouldn't realise how much so.

Because the only thing I had on were my trousers.

Once I took them off I would be naked to the room for the next two songs while everyone else was topless at best.

Well I was not going to caught out that easily, I stood with my back to Mick and tugged on the drawstring, took a deep breath, then let go.

My heart raced as the flimsy material drifted to the floor.

Jules let go of the trousers and for a moment the whole room seemed to hold its breath at the sight of her nakedness, no one had guessed that she would be naked under the billowing folds of the harem outfit. She just stood there, her firm breasts rising and falling as she breathed slow controlling her nerves, her nipples stood proud from the centre the pale brown flesh of the areola, tight and erect, her stomach was flat and toned from hours spent in the gym, past her navel the skin was smooth and hairless right down to where her legs came together. She stood quite demurely with her legs pressed together; she had the heel of her right foot lifted slightly so that her leg turned in at the knee forming a tight Y between her thighs, hiding her sweetest place from view, somehow it made her look all the more sexy.

The spell was quickly broken when the girl who had stopped behind my seat carefully sat down on my lap, sideways on so that one arm draped around my shoulders.

"I'm not taking anything else off." She said.

I stood there for a moment and let Mick take a good look, his face was a picture then turned and sat on the guys lap seated to his left, leaving Mick without a partner.

I caught Andrea's eye and winked at her, she didn't look too pleased that I had ruined her plan. I was sitting astride the young guy from earlier, his eyes were wide and he was trembling slightly from a mixture of nerves and excitement.

His cock was just beginning to peek out through the fly of his boxers, he saw me look and went to adjust himself, I grabbed his hands and said, "Naughty, hands behind the chair and no touching." He swallowed hard and bit his bottom lip as I gently eased his cock all the way out using the tip of my index finger and thumb, a dribble of pre cum leaked out and I rubbed it around the swollen end.

I opened my legs up a little and leant back slightly, resting my left hand behind me on his knee for balance, letting him see me for the first time.

"Is that nice?" I asked, with a whisper he replied, "Yes."

He sighed as I pressed the shaft of his cock against my mound with the palm of my right hand and ever so slightly rolled my hips. His cock twitched as I repeated the movement, holding him hard to me I rubbed my pussy on his shaft.

The girl in my lap shifted her weight, obviously trying to sit so that my hard on was not digging into her leg, the end was just poking out of my fly; it twitched as it brushed against her warm flesh. I was pleased that I had worn boxers, looking round the room some of the guys looked really uncomfortable in their tight jockey shorts or briefs. "If you're not comfortable with the game it's OK to sit it out." I said.

She gestured towards the guy opposite, "that's my boyfriend."

As she said this Jules gave the cold shoulder to Mick and sat in her boyfriends lap.

The girl tensed and let out a little "Oh" of surprise, she lifted her head trying to see what was going on as Jules started to move against him; both Mick and the couple on the other side of them were engrossed in what she was doing.

"How can she be naked like that and not be afraid." She said.

"She is, but the feeling of excitement always overcomes her nerves." I replied.

The girl looked at me puzzled. "She's my wife." I explained.

Her mouth opened into a comical 'O' "And you don't mind?" She said.

"How could I with a gorgeous girl sitting on my lap." I said.

"Are you jealous of your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"I was at first." She said quietly, "But I think I like watching too much to be angry with him, I don't want to be naked but I like seeing other people, is that selfish?"

"Not at all," I reassured her, "some people are voyeurs and some exhibitionists."

"It's Ok to get excited watching other people have fun"

She shifted against me, and whispered in my ear, "Will you touch my panties while we watch?" I was a little taken back and wanted to be clear on what she was asking.

"Where?" I said.

She altered position, her thighs very slightly apart.

"You know, but just my panties."

She was wearing a pair of ivory camisole knickers with a nice matching bra, the darker pink of her nipples stood out enticing and I could make out wisps of blond hair poking through the lacy material.

The loose legs would have made it so easy to slip a finger inside.

Instead I gently rested my index finger against the crotch, again she tensed but her panties were damp to the touch, she wasn't lying when she said she enjoyed watching, the warmth between her legs betrayed just how much, despite her reservations.

Pressing the palm of my hand softly between her legs I touched my thumb to her clit; she tensed a little then let out a sigh. Using only a feather touch I moved my fingers over her crotch, each time I passed my thumb over her clit she gave a little twitch.

Working her panties against her damp folds, it would have been so easy to use just a little pressure to push the thin material up, parting her lips. But even though my cock was aching like it had never ached before I resisted temptation and just touched her the way she had asked me to.

She never took her eyes off Jules and her boyfriend all the time my hand was between her legs.

As I teased my partners cock I expected the music to change at any moment but Andrea must have been enjoying the show. I could tell that the guy was close to shooting his load and with a little flutter of excitement decided to share the moment with the room. He looked disappointed as I stood up, but soon relaxed as I quickly switched positions so that I stood astride his legs, facing away from him.

Backing up until my bum was pressed right against him I bent my knees in a kind of squat and took a hold of his hard cock.

Pulling it away from his belly I eased it between my legs so that the head pushed along the crevice of my pussy, I was soaked and the only thing between his cock and pay dirt was my firm grip.

"Don't move or it's over." I warned him.

Picking up a slow rhythm I slid the head of his cock up and down my slit with just enough pressure to nudge the outer lips apart, I looked down at his cock, the engorged tip glistened with a mixture of my pussy juice and his pre-cum, it was so tempting to sit down and take his length inside me but I wasn't ready for that... yet.

Besides, his breath was coming in short ragged gasps and he could cum at any second.

The girl on my lap was making little 'Mmm' noises as she watched Jules play with her boyfriend, squirming slightly against my hand. I looked around the room to see what was happening, most of the couples were watching, stunned into silence by Jules brazen display, my wife's eyes were closed as she worked his cock against her pussy, brow slightly furrowed she bit her bottom lip in concentration, she was leaning forwards a little, resting her free hand on his leg, so that her firm breasts hung away from her body, swaying slightly with the movement of her hand.

Her legs were parted and because her pussy was shaved clean underneath her most intimate parts were open to the room, her smooth labia just poking out from her slit. She was oblivious to anyone else in the room.

Looking up Maria caught my eye; she mouthed the words, "Your next."

His cock started to twitch and pulse in my hand so I knew he was almost there, little hisses of breath escaped his lips as I took hold of his cock just under the swollen end, increasing the pressure on my pussy slightly, as I worked his cock back and forth, the end just about dipping between my lips, my guiding hand was the only thing that kept it from slipping all the way in.

With a gasp he started to cum, I eased up, pulling his cock away from my pussy as I quickly grabbed it at the base with one hand, while working my other hand up and down his shaft, masturbating him furiously.

Thick streams jetted up hitting my chest and belly, it oozed over my fingers and ran down my hand as I pumped it up and down, as the force of his climax subsided I slowed down, massaging the sticky mess into his shaft until just a few drops dribbled from the end, he slumped back in the chair as his cock began to soften and I loosed my grip.

As Jules brought her boyfriend off she gasped and pushed my hand hard against her pussy, holding it still as she watched Jules work his cock. When he finally stopped cumming there was a little round of applause from the people who had been watching, His girlfriend jumped up off my lap and rushed over, I thought that she might be angry with them, but instead she grabbed a couple of towels, handing one to Jules with a smile, then kneeling in front of her boyfriend, (who was looking nervous) and helping him to clean up.

Andrea took the break in the game to serve yet more drinks, Jules gave me a little wave as Rachel went over and patted her on the bum, whispering something in her ear that set them off in a fit of giggles. Looking round the room some of the guys had not got out of their seats, crossing their legs while trying to adjust themselves into a more comfortable position, most of the ladies were topless, parading round in just their panties, and I wondered how many of them would strip naked the next round. My new friend had made it clear she would not be naked and one lady still wore her blouse, (I wondered if it was because she was shy or if her costume had consisted of so many more layers than anyone else's), but the game seemed far from over.

Andrea tapped her glass again.

"It seems that all of you are enjoying the game." She looked directly at me as she said this. "As most of you are just in panties we will make this the last round, you only need to go as far as you want to, feel free to leave at any time".

With this she turned to the CD player and chose a fresh track.

The music started and butterflies danced in my stomach, the little break should have given me plenty of time to calm down. I had nipped to the bathroom to clean up the mess on my belly and breasts, (tucking my little bits and pieces away as I dried between my legs) and shared a drink with Andrea but I was still wet, my legs felt wobbly and I was actually trembling slightly in anticipation.

The atmosphere had changed considerably, most of the ladies would be naked this round and it felt like the whole room was holding it's breath waiting to see who would have the nerve to strip in front of everyone.

It was obvious that Andrea would do her best to pair me up with Mick and sure enough the music changed as I approached his seat.

This time though she would not be disappointed.

Watching the ladies circle the room I wondered which of them would strip; obviously the girl who had sat on my lap wouldn't even though she had not dropped out, every time she passed her boyfriend she touched her fingers to his shoulders letting him know she was still there. Rachel and Cindy had few inhibitions, Maria I wasn't sure of, (but hoped that I would get to see her tight ass in the flesh), the busty woman still wore her bra and kept glancing down at herself, she was a little on the plump side but still attractive and I hoped she would at least loose the bra. There were a couple of woman giggling like school girls and obviously egging each other on, the shared bravado at being so 'naughty' was a dead cert they would be naked.

The only one that I did not have to wonder about was Jules and all eyes were on her as the music changed.

Once again I was standing in front of Mick; he swallowed hard and shifted in his seat as I sat down on his lap facing away from him so that I could take a moment to watch what everyone else was doing.

Rachel was in front of one of the reps who had come to the party with his wife, a busty lady who was standing just to my left, she seemed to sigh as she watched. Rachel slowly peeled off her little white panties and did a little twirl then reached into the guys lap, repositioned the bulge in his tight briefs and lowered her ass down onto his lap, making him tense as she wiggled her hips.

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers