Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cock_sure_325: Show me, put your hand between your legs and show me

Honey_suckle: yes, I am wet.

Cock_sure_325: Too late, I want you to show me now.

I hesitated... I had stripped for him, but here I was, thinking about touching myself in my most intimate place for him, showing him.

Cock_sure_325: Now!

I complied. After I had placed my hand between my legs, flicked my clit a couple of times, I pulled my hand back to show him.

Cock_sure_325: Right in front of the monitor, slut...

Cock_sure_325: hmmmm, nice... all that from just being provocative. Knowing you're being watched. Knowing that you are not in control.

Cock_sure_325: smell your fingers for me...

I did

Cock_sure_325: will you taste your juices for me?

I tasted myself... however, not for the first time. I enjoyed the taste of my pussy, and sometimes found myself wondering if other women's smelled and tasted the same. I closed my eyes for a moment and acted as if my two fingers were a cock...

Cock_sure_325: very good, pet.

Cock_sure_325: Are you ready to open the letter?

Honey_suckle: Yes, I have it right here.

Cock_sure_325: Go ahead and open it.

Dear Abigail Smith,

You have been selected for a program with Michael Eliot. If you consent to being part of his program please sign the following consent forms. More information will follow if you sign your forms.

Cock_sure_325: Well?

Honey_suckle: What do you mean, program?

Cock_sure_325: That's just what they call the training regime.

Honey_suckle: Training?

Cock_sure_325: To bring out your inner slut, not that it needs too much bringing out... I want you properly trained to please me. You will have time in the very near future.

Honey_suckle: It says on one of the forms to stop taking all kinds of birth control immediately

Cock_sure_325: is that a problem for you...

Honey_suckle: well, I don't want to get pregnant right now...

Cock_sure_325: What are you on? The pill?

Honey_suckle: yeah.

Cock_sure_325: don't take tonight's dose.

Honey_suckle: well,

Cock_sure_325: I thought you had an impregnation fantasy? we won't go any further if you take the pills

Honey_suckle: What about condoms?

Cock_sure_325: They are negotiable

Honey_suckle: I'll read and fill out the forms, I guess. I can't be hurt, can I?

Cock_sure_325: You won't be hurt. You didn't show me if the cock would fit...

Honey_suckle: how do you want me to do that?

Cock_sure_325: put a leg up on the desk in front of you. Pussy directly facing the monitor...

Cock_sure_325: Place it at your entrance, and play with it... rub it up and down your slit,

Cock_sure_325: dip it into your juices, and begin pushing it in...

Cock_sure_325: Now fuck yourself with it.

Cock_sure_325: Don't turn your computer off when you are done.

Cock_sure_325: logged out.

It wasn't until I hit my orgasm that I noticed he wasn't in the chat anymore, I had reached orgasm by myself, which I had never done before. Was he still watching? I had pleased myself but did I please him? That question bothered me the most.

I took the wine and the paperwork to the bath with me. I drank one and filled out the other. It seemed to be a standard consent form, almost like one from an institutional review board... with less information about the "program" and what exactly I was signing up for. When the heat of the bath got to me, and the wine, I signed the form, and thought, "What the hell" as I practically tossed them next to the computer, went to my bed and fell asleep on top of the covers. I dreamed about what I had done that evening, the decadent way I had acted for an on-line stranger... who seemed to know me very well. I dreamed that night of sexual acts I had never dreamed of.

*********

I awoke the next morning covered and wrapped in my comforter. I had no clothes on, but I rarely slept in them. I was always more comfortable in the nude in my own home. The replica cock was next to me with a note that said: USE DAILY attached. The consent forms I had signed and left next to the computer were gone... the computer had been left on all evening and morning. There was a note and a rose on the key board. The note said: See you soon. You are beautiful when you sleep. I wasn't sure what the rose promised. He must be nearby if he could come and go so easily in my home. I know I lock the doors, though I practically live on the outskirts of Mayberry, USA. Practically no crime, whatsoever. I realized that I forgot to take my birth control last night, and went to my bathroom medicine cabinet. They were gone. I remembered the consent form, and gave up looking for them.

The day went slowly, I spent my time cleaning my small house, arranging things, paying the bills that needed paid, took care of everything that needed taking care of. I used the replica phallus in the tub for an extended period of time with lots and lots of bubbles and more than one orgasm.

I never got dressed. I did it all naked (the computer remained on). Whomever was watching was guaranteed to get an eye-full in everything I did, if there really were web cameras everywhere.

That evening, I sat down at the computer to read some stories and articles, etc. Attempting to decide what to do with my evening, I placed the cock into my pussy and sat down at the waiting computer. My computer seemed to have an instant message link with "the Master" because an IM showed up just as I took a seat.

Cock_sure_325: Hello again... I can't tell you how much writing checks and dusting in the nude can turn a person on. I really like that you are riding my cock right now, too.

Honey_suckle: Hello.

Cock_sure_325: I thought you would turn your computer off... I am glad that you didn't

Honey_suckle: No, I didn't turn it off. Did you enjoy your show, though?

Cock_sure_325: immensely.

Honey_suckle: How much did you watch today?

Cock_sure_325: Not enough to not want to watch you more.

Honey_suckle: Good... I guess you took my consent forms while I was asleep last night?

Cock_sure_325: They are where they need to be, now.

Honey_suckle: I don't know how secure I feel that you can gain access to my home so easily. I guess I will wait for further instruction, though.

Cock_sure_325: Good girl... watch a movie and drink some wine this evening, relax...

I took his advice and curled up on the couch with a comedy flick (which had romantic and sexual undertones) and the rest of the bottle of wine I had opened the night before. I don't really remember falling asleep.

*********

I wasn't on my couch when I awoke. At first I thought that I had made it to my bedroom before I fell asleep.

I suddenly realized I was in a room that obviously wasn't even my house.

Hmm, kidnapped but I don't remember the kidnapping (Damn). I felt more than a little frustrated.

"Hello?" my voice echoed around me. I could sense someone in the room, almost hear them breathing, but they never answered my inquiry. I was lying on a bed in a room that was very dark, very thrilling. I could only make out shadows around me. I go to sit up, but my head spins... I realize that I have a hangover and don't feel like moving. I pass back out without issue... the smell of damp and must around me.

**********

I wake again sometime later, weight on the bed next to me. I turn my head to look for what was weighing down the mattress. I was sluggish, my eyes were slightly unfocused. There was a man next to me on the bed, I went sit up.

"Stay there, as you are" one of the sexiest voices I have ever heard caressed my ears... somewhere in between Tom Selleck and Sean Connery. I was fascinated... I had never heard this voice before. "I am Master Michael, and it is very nice to finally have you in my presence." I couldn't really see him. I could tell he had a strong, well proportioned body and seemed to spend a lot of time working out. His face was still a mystery to me.

A few moments of silence passed before he finally said "I bet you could use an aspirin for your headache."

"Yes, please" I whispered quietly with parched lips and throbs with every syllable. "How did you get me here?"

He chuckled, and again he said: "A Master never reveals his secrets, go ahead and sit up now" he said as handed me two aspirin and a glass of water.

I did slowly and I took the medicine he offered. I was so thirsty; I drank the entire glass of water. "Do you need to use the facilities?" I nodded and tried to stand. "Drink a little much last night?" and though it hurt, I nodded again. It was the next day already????

Michael, still fuzzy, walked me to the bathroom. "I will give you privacy while you use the toilet, but I would like to assist you to take a shower"

After I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, very large and strong hands were behind me, caressing my shoulders and neck, hands all over my breasts and back, buttocks and stomach. There was no mirror, but I was sure it was Michael. I leaned backward against him, feeling my naked skin against his. He led me to the shower without a word. The water was hot, as I was soaped from head to toe, never looking at my caretaker. My back was always to him, but some part of me was always in contact with him.

The water faucet was turned off, and I was toweled off. This was the first shower in my life that I didn't have to do all the work, and it was very relaxing, almost better than a massage (if I hadn't been standing). Again, never looking at Michael, and feeling somewhat embarrassed by my lack of involvement, I was led back to the bed in the middle of the vast, dark room. I felt it must be some sort of basement, since there were no visible windows. Other than that, I had no idea where I was. Having some strength of my own, I began to look around. I saw the outline of a variety of contraptions, apparatus, and toys that I could only imagine some of the uses. I began to become wet.

Sitting back on the bed, Michael sat with me. "Look at me, little one". I did. My vision had cleared considerably. He was near 40, slightly graying hair, beautiful eyes, and muscular build. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was beautiful... more beautiful than myself... How had this happened to me? "Are you wondering why I picked you?" At my nod, he answered simply: "You are smart, beautiful, and creative. I read your stories some time back, and corresponded with you over them by feedback. That allowed me to be able to track you down. You were not so far from me, as it seems. We even work on the same college campus."He laughed and continued. "Your fantasies and fetishes were very interesting to me, and not so far from what I have wanted in a sub. I have always wanted a slut, and wanted to fill her full of my own wishes... force a pregnancy on her. To dominate and instruct you will be marvelous."

He paused briefly and stroked my cheek, my breasts and my upper thigh.

"Do you understand what I want?" he asked me gently.

Unsure of myself, I replied "I think so."

"Always call me Master when you address me"

"Yes, Master, I think I understand what you want.

"Very well. For now."

Throughout the short conversation, he had been inching closer to me and eventually cupped my face in his hands. Now he leaned forward, kissing me, gently forcing me to recline on the bed. He continued to kiss me until I was completely underneath him. His skin was warm to mine; his knee was nudging between the cleft between my hips.

"I am not as young as I once was... I cannot cum as many times in one day as I used to, but I certainly last longer. This is why I think that younger women should always fall for older men."

I could feel his erection growing, brushing my stomach. I could feel the anticipation growing between my legs and the warmth in my stomach turning to excitement. I wondered if he could feel the dampness between my legs... I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of me, pushing into me, driving hard.

"Master," I began to pull away, "please use a condom," I begged...

"No, Abigail, I will not. I want you to feel my seed, I want you to hold my seed, and I want you to carry my child. I want to see this smooth abdomen full of life, half yours and half mine. And I want you to remember every time you see your swollen belly exactly who, and what, made it possible."

"Please! I'm not ready!"

He began kissing me again in answer; I no longer wanted to protest after a few moments. His tongue and his hand were so adept at keeping my mouth silent (except for a few noises that I couldn't really identify as even mine). He fondled my breasts with his hands, rubbed my stomach on his way to the place between my legs... I was so wet, I could smell my desire. His fingers found my clit, and brought me near the brink of orgasm. Before I could release, he pulled his hand back. He kissed my clit, and I thought I would die. Suddenly, he stopped.

"I want you to cum around my cock, not my hands or my mouth" He said this as he was positioning himself at my dripping entrance. "Beg me for it."

At this I realized I had already been making whimpering and grunting noises, losing myself, I was ready to explode. I would do anything to cum, I would go mad without it. "God, please fill me with your massive cock!" As I inhaled on a sob, he drove forward into my waiting cunt. I instantly began to cum around the base of his cock, spasms wracked my body and screaming escaped my mouth as I did. (As I mentioned earlier, there is nothing quite like the real thing).

The furthest thing from my mind was safe sex and pregnancy. I was very wrapped in the moment.

Master stroked in and out changing his pace, keeping me excited, never the same pace. I had multiple orgasms within a few moments. When I began to calm from one of my orgasms, he began to change position. Finally, he had me positioned with my face and chest in the pillows, pumping into me from behind. He grabbed my long hair and pulled me from my position until his cock was buried to the hilt, pumping sperm into me. My face was tilting upwards and my body arched like a taught bow. I had never felt this before, even with birth control, I had always insisted on condoms. It feels quite different when a man ejaculates into a waiting hot cunt, rather than a flimsy condom. Hot, wet, liquid pumped into me as his cock pulsed and thrived. I came with him, loudly my voice echoing around me again. He stopped pumping, slowing his thrusts, giving all of his semen to me.

"That was better than I fucking imagined..." as he pulled out of me. "You're going to want to go to the bathroom now, but I want you to stay here. I want you to lay down here and just think about what we just did. If you need to be restrained, I can.

"Master, may I please use the restroom?"

"No. In fact, I will put an ankle cuff on now, keeping you here. I am watching, always, even if I am not in the room with you." He reached under the bed and grabbed a very sturdy cuff and chain system. He placed it around my ankle, and said "don't worry, it's bolted to the floor. All you really need to do is go to sleep, stay here.

********

Oh, my God. I just fucked a man I don't really know in a place I have never seen before... and what's worse, I have cum, his and mine, dripping from my hole... What the hell did I get myself into? Thinking thoughts like these, I eventually fell asleep, wishing I had a solution to my problems. Not realizing my solution was just to let it go...

********

I awoke in my own living room.

"What the hell?"

Did I just fucking have the weirdest dream, was it another fantasy, what?

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I was definitely more sore than usual, but that could be from the damn dildo. My birth control pills were still gone. At this point, I concluded that I had spent my evening at home drunk off my ass... nothing happened.

My wine glass was still in the living room, the bottle was empty. I picked it up and took it into the kitchen. Shaking my head, I went to take a shower. I noticed that my nipples were a little more tender than normal; I guess it could be getting close to "that time" of the month, but it shouldn't be for another week and a half or so. I checked the time on my computer, then looked at the date. Monday! What? I didn't sleep for more than 24 hours. What happened to Sunday?

Eventually, I make it to my computer, check my e-mails and look at my bank accounts... There had been a deposit of $2000.00 overnight. It hadn't completely posted yet, so I didn't know any details. Surely not...

An IM popped up. It was, of course, Master Michael.

Cock_sure_325: I see you're up, finally. Good afternoon.

Honey_suckle: Hello. I had the strangest dream last night.

Cock_sure_325: hmm. Tell me about it.

Honey_suckle: I dreamed that I fell asleep on my couch and woke up somewhere else. I dreamed that you were there and you bathed me in a shower and then fucked me. You wouldn't let me wash the cum out.

Cock_sure_325: hmmm. Did you ever see me in your dream?

Honey_suckle: Yes, I did.

Cock_sure_325: Sounds like you may have liked what you saw... Go ahead and describe me.

Honey_suckle: Male, mid forties, brown hair, light eyes, slightly graying at the temples, beautiful smile, extremely handsome, a little bit of facial hair.

Cock_sure_325: That sounds like me.

Honey_suckle: but I've never seen you.

Cock_sure_325: Yes, you have. You just described me.

Honey_suckle: But I was here, at my house, on my couch!

Cock_sure_325: No, you were at my house.

Honey_suckle: How? And you have a sex room in your house?

Cock_sure_325: You were kidnapped. And yes.

Honey_suckle: Why don't I remember it?

Cock_sure_325: You were a little past relaxed. More like drunk...

Honey_suckle: Would you have kidnapped me if I were awake?

Cock_sure_325: Oh yes. I would have preferred it that way. However, your little display around your house made it irresistible to me to go ahead with my plans tonight. PLUS you still had my cock in your pussy when I got there... very interesting plug, don't you think.

Honey_suckle: So you really fucked me, chained me to a bed and made me hold your cum?

Cock_sure_325: Yes.

Honey_suckle: Why did you bring me back?

Cock_sure_325: So you had the opportunity to remember your kidnapping.

Honey_suckle: humph. Apparently I don't.

Cock_sure_325: See you soon.

Honey_suckle: But I have so many questions!

Cock_sure_325: is offline.

Well, I sat there baffled for more than an few minutes. I watched the screen to see if it was going to come back to life. Then my stomach started rolling. I realized I didn't have anything really to eat in the house. It had been a rough couple of weeks... Go get groceries? Go get a pizza? Starve???

Go get dressed first, I told myself. Well, maybe a shower is in order, as I grabbed an apple and began nibbling it. I stopped at my window in my bedroom and stood and looked out over the beautiful flowers growing in the natural beds that I planted in my yard. Suddenly, it dawned on me.

"what if I'm pregnant!!"

I had unprotected sex, when a woman is usually fertile, and right after skipping two doses of birth control meds. Everything I remember about health class in high school suddenly came back to me. Chances are in favor of a pregnancy right now. I look at my two bedroom house, one rooms an office, and my bedroom's a postage stamp! Nowhere for a crib to be set up in any of my rooms.

"I'll worry about it later"

I took my shower without incident and dressed quickly. I never really did take that much time getting dressed. Rarely wore makeup because I always ended up breaking out afterwards. I would usually make my eyes more attractive, but luckily, my complexion didn't need tons of cover-up or blushes. Lip gloss, sure. Hair pulled back into a knot since it's wet, and a blouse and jeans to leave the house. I was tempted to wear my jogging shoes, but I didn't. Strappy sandals. Graduate school hadn't been the kindest to me, with a few extra pounds making me rounder in some places, but my last love interest said they were all the right places. I will never be called "stick" but I am definitely not fat either. My hair and my eyes are by far my best features. As I take one last look in the mirror, again the thought pops out of my mouth