Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why me?"

I went to get my keys from the computer table along with my purse and there was another I.M. waiting for me.

Cock_sure_325: Going somewhere?

Honey_suckle: Um not really anywhere special.

Cock_sure_325: Where, may I ask?

I hesitated. Was I supposed to stay here all the time?

Cock_sure_325: Well?

Honey_suckle: I need to get groceries and I'm starving.

Cock_sure_325: Hmmm

Cock_sure_325: Well, I guess I will just have to wait until you return to see you again, unless I run into you out and about.

Honey_suckle: I will probably be looking for you, now. I don't think I will be gone long.

Cock_sure_325: By the way, what will you worry about later?

Honey_suckle: Uh. (I blushed).

Cock_sure_325: Well?

Honey_suckle: Um, where I would put a baby's crib if I was pregnant....

Cock_sure_325: I'll see you soon.

So noncommittal! So frustrating! What am I to do????? Do I go and look over my shoulder every step of the way. I grab my keys and my purse and leave the house.

My cell phone rings.

"Hello?"

"I think you may have forgotten something." Oh my goodness, it was his voice... I felt myself get wet instantly.

"What's that, Sir?"

"I think you left your wallet on the desk."

Rushing back inside, I found my wallet and went to thank him verbally, but it was disconnected. An IM on the computer screen popped back up.

Cock_sure_325: You're welcome.

Honey_suckle: Thank you. You saved me a trip and some embarrassment, I think.

Cock_sure_325: Sure. Make sure you get some vitamins, just in case.

Cock_sure_325: is offline.

Wow. I wonder if he's like that with everyone.

Wallet in purse, keys in hand, I walk out my door one more time. I get to the car and remember the gas fiasco. I check the gauge and it is full... hmmm. Very interesting. I know I haven't driven since Friday evening when I was out of gas.

Off I went on my little shopping adventure. I decided to stop at a little restaurant to get some pasta before shopping. If I went on my nearly empty stomach, I would have enough food to feed an army, let alone one person. I looked around the small restaurant. I didn't see anyone I knew, which made eating quickly easy. I ordered soda with my meal, but also had water. No driving drunk... is what I told myself.

I constantly looked over my shoulder when I was grocery shopping, too. I glanced at mirrors, freezer doors, and around corners. I purchased enough groceries for every meal to feed at least two people. I usually eat leftovers, but secretly hoping to do some entertaining. I love to cook and have had little or no time to do so with graduate school always on the front burner.

I took my groceries home, kicked off my shoes and began putting them away. Everything had a place... I tried to be organized but I was so scatterbrained thinking about Master Michael and this plan. After everything was finally put away, I went to my bedroom and got comfortable. The shirt came off, the pants, the socks, the bra and underwear. I walked to my bathroom where I've been keeping the dildo and picked it up after pulling my hair back into a loose pony tail. I decided I would watch some movies in the living room. As I walked by the office, there were no new IM's waiting for me, so I proceeded to the living room.

I paused for a half a step. Something wasn't quite right, but not wrong enough to stop me in my tracks. I stopped this time. Cologne. As I was ready to turn around, a hand reached around my waist simultaneously as a hand covered my mouth. I dropped the cock...

A denim covered leg began to separate my legs as he forced me to lean forward. I was already beginning to get excited. I knew that it would turn me on.

"Not a word" a harsh whisper sounded just behind my head. "If I remove my hand, I don't want to hear a word from you. If you do, I have a surprise for you. Do you agree?"

I nodded my head and he removed his hand. He began to play with my breasts, and slide the rough denim further between my legs.

"Have you thought about this today?"

I nodded, trying not to say a word as I had promised, but wondered what the surprise would be if I did speak.

"I'm going to take you to the shower, that way, you won't really need one when we're done."

In my home, I was led to the shower with him behind me. I've been in physical contact with him for several minutes, and I've yet to see his face. In the bathroom angled where I could not see the mirror, he took out a large man's handkerchief. Still, behind me, he blindfolded me. After he was satisfied that I was safely blindfolded, he turned me around running his large hands over my arms and breasts and down my stomach. His fingers brushed the short hair nestled between my legs. I gasped, he withdrew his hand. He gathered my hands in one of his and began tying something around them. He led me to my shower. He undressed so that he didn't get his clothing wet, I imagine, turned on the water and began rinsing me off holding my hands bound together above my head.

"Do you like this?" he asked in the same dangerous whisper as before.

"Yes" I replied, quietly. The smack on my ass that followed echoed off the tiled shower. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't a tickle, either.

"Then I have a surprise for you. Kneel." He helped me kneel without falling on the slippery surface. "Open your mouth, slut." I complied, hoping that I would get the chance to have his cock in my mouth. "Wider, slut." I opened my mouth as far as it would go, and felt something hard pushed between my teeth. A ball gag, I figured as he strapped it behind my head. "Just another one of your fantasies, slut, but it really keeps the talk down to a minimum." He chuckled. I could tell he was amused.

The shower was finished while I was on my knees, bound with my hands above my head. The water was turned off and he slowly began to towel me off, spending extra time on my more sensitive areas. I could have sworn I felt a finger dip into my pussy very quickly and then it was gone.

He took me to my bed, and bent me over the side. Quickly, he thrust his cock in my wet hole. I was so wet from the petting in the shower that there was no resistance to his cock whatsoever. He fucked me fast and did not stop until he had a release. This fuck was not about my being able to release, and I could tell, but I was so close I was frustrated that I hadn't. He stayed inside of me until his cock was soft. I heard him redress and leave the room. When he returned, I heard the sound of my digital camera. He was taking pictures of me leaning over my bed with his seed seeping out of my used hole. He helped me stand up, lean back on the bed and positioned my knees apart, my hands bound and resting just above the hair at my pussy. My head propped up on a pillow. I imagine you could see my face just above my breasts and leaking pussy. More photos were taken.

"You are a work of art like this"

I know that I felt myself blushing.

I heard him put the camera down and part of the bed sink as his weight came toward me. "Do you want to stay like this?" I couldn't say anything, and didn't know what he wanted, so I shook my head "no."

"Roll on to your knees." I tried. I couldn't get my hands under me, bound as they were, so I ended with my shoulders and head buried into the covers and pillow. I was exposed to him, more exposed and vulnerable that I have ever been before. I hear a plastic bottle cap open, he touches my exposed ass with something cold and wet, massaging gently. Suddenly he begins to insert something into my ass, slowly and carefully.

My muffled "NO" was swallowed by the gag and the bedding. Even to my own ears, barely perceivable. I shook my head and moved my legs to stop the intrusion. Two painful smacks per cheek and pushing further were my answer to my protest. I'd never even had anal intercourse before and here he was shoving something into my ass! I tried to calm down as he slowly fucked it in and out, in and out. Unbelievably I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. I was so close, I prayed for release, would have begged if the gag would have let me. I don't know if I would have begged for release or for him to stop fucking my ass with whatever object he was using. Just as I was almost to orgasm, he pushed it just far enough that it seated itself in my ass, not moving forward and not moving back. I waited, moving my hips back and forth trying to get release, I realized it would not come.

"Not here" met my frustrated ears. "Not now."

I nodded.

"I am going to untie your hands, do not touch your gag or your blind fold."

I nodded.

He untied my hands and began to slip a shirt around my arms and shoulders. He buttoned it up the front, and cupped my breasts through the shirt. "I like you without a bra or underwear he explained" as he started to help me dress in a skirt with an elastic waist. He found a pair of shoes in my closet and helped me put the heels on. I was hoping he wouldn't make me walk in them very far blindfolded. "Come with me."

I nodded, and followed his lead. "Do you wish to have your hands bound again?" I shook my head no, but he chuckled. "Eventually, you will learn to say yes to that." He quickly bound my hands were bound again, slightly tighter than before.

"We're going to go for a ride." He draped a strap over my shoulder, and I assumed it was my purse. "You're going to ride with me and you will listen to every word I say. You will not draw attention to yourself, because you know you are safe with me." I heard a car door open and was pulled close to him. He fondled my breasts and my ass before turning me to lift me into the vehicle. It was much higher than my car, so it was most likely a truck that was favored in these parts. The door shut beside me and momentarily I felt the driver side open. The truck shifted slightly as he climbed in, shut the door and started the ignition. It sounded like a diesel. How did I not hear that drive up to my house? I was very distracted, maybe?

"Lay your head in my lap, slut." I inched my way down the bench seat and found his lap. He positioned my head the way he wanted it and began backing down the driveway. I had already lost most of my sense of direction, but it didn't feel as if he headed back out to the highway. There was no music on in the vehicle, only the sound of the engine and smell of my new Master. He didn't even speak. I moved my head slightly, and he began stroking my cheek, the strap of the gag, and jaw line. His brush traveled lower to my neck and breasts. It was much more a lover's caress than what I had expected. It almost seemed romantic in spite of the circumstances. We drove for quite some time, but seemed to rarely cross pavement. It was easy to tell we stayed on the gravel roads primarily making turns here and there. It was impossible to determine where I was. I would never be able to find my way back home, or even back to him. Between the reclined position, the stroking and the vibration of the vehicle, I was almost asleep making time seem to stand still.

He slowed one more time and turned. He was traveling up a hill and slowing even more. Had we reached our destination? He stopped and cut the engine. He reached down and spanked my ass to wake me completely the plug that I had almost forgotten jostled and made my face blush.

"Welcome to my woods. They are privately owned and make up about 150 acres. No one comes here without my permission, and no one visits because it is so hard to find. Sit up and wait for me to help you down." I waited and realized I was barely breathing. I jumped slightly when the passenger door opened. His hand led me to turn to him and he grasped me by my waist. As I stepped down onto the side rail, He hefted me over his shoulder. I felt rather undignified, to say the least. "umph" escaped my mouth around the gag as my stomach settled onto his broad shoulder.

The door shut and he began walking. The crunch of gravel under his feet met my ears. A breeze rustled the tree, and I smelled woods and wildflowers all around me mingling with his cologne. Finally, his footfalls landed on wood, jostling my position a little more. "Stairs?" I thought. His gate evened out and the sound of hollow wood continued, "Must be a porch." He stopped and shifted his weight as he was opening the door, still managing to keep me in such a precarious position. A door opened and he took me inside. Finally, he took me off his shoulder and sat me on my feet. I stumbled slightly and he steadied me.

"Do you want me to remove your blindfold, slut?" Speaking just above a whisper. I nodded. "I will remove the blindfold, but you must keep the gag in for a little while longer." I nodded. Both hands moved up my arms to my shoulders, brushed my neck and slipped the blindfold off my face. I blinked several times, my eyes focusing in the brightly lit space. We were standing in his living room. He began unbuttoning my shirt and draped it over my shoulders leaving my breasts exposed and hands still tied in front of me. He pulled my skirt down and told me to step out of it.

"Move over to the ottoman." It was a large, white ottoman that seemed to double as a type of coffee table as it was centered in the middle of a large, white sectional. There were white leather straps sewn on the ottoman. He untied my wrists and removed my shirt the rest of the way. The only thing I had left were the black heels. "Lie down on your stomach diagonally. Put your hands above your head." He secured my hands with the leather straps and fastened them with a small padlock. Then he moved to my feet, separating my legs so he could easily see my ass and pussy. I heard the snick of two more small locks. The straps were tight enough that I could not escape, but not so tight as to hurt.

He left the room and returned with a camera. This one was much more professional looking than mine. It looked serious.

"Did I ever tell you what I do at the university?" I shook my head no. "I teach art and photography. Sensual photography is just a hobby of mine, though some of my bondage photos are included in some magazines for people with my kind of taste in women." He took several pictures from several angles. "You know, I may not be able to resist sharing your photos" more flashes. "Hmmm, turn your head to the right and look back at me. Oh yes. Hmmm. I think something's missing." He left the room again and brought a long, curved plastic vibrator and a paddle. "You didn't stay in position! Two smacks of the paddle reddened my cheeks and gave the plug quite the push into my ass. I felt myself become even more wet. He began inserting the vibrator into my vagina. He turned it on and attached it to the plug.

"Yes. That's much better. Now, I don't want you to come, slut. You have to wait until I give you permission. It's one of those fantasies you have being denied release until your Master tells you to, but are you disciplined enough yet?" He smacked my ass with the paddle a few more times, but avoided hitting the vibrator and the plug this time." More flashes of the camera. It seemed to go on forever. "Slut, you are concentrating so hard on not coming your face is turning red. Would you like to come now?" I nodded my head eagerly. "Do you want my cock now?" Again I nodded my head eagerly. "Do you want my bastard, now?" I shook my head no! I don't want to really get pregnant! "Too bad, Slut!" He removed the plug and the vibrator and knelt between my legs. "This is going to be so much fun!" He began sliding his cock into my vagina. I was so wet, I almost came as soon as he touched me. He felt me tense and slapped my ass. He pushed it in all the way and fucked me. Slow, then fast, then slow and finally, he yelled "come" in my ear. I released, I could feel his cock pulsing in my vagina, filling me with his seed. Slowly, he pulled out and replaced the vibrating phallus into my vagina.

"I think this is going to be fun, forcing you to carry my child! It never occurred to me with my previous sluts, but you could say that I was inspired by your stories... this will be the first time I force someone to become pregnant! Now, get some rest while you let the semen seep in. We don't want to waste it." He wiped my juices off his now flaccid cock and took a seat on the couch just in front of my face. He leaned over and traced my gag and stimulated my lips. He released the clasp on the gag and whispered "not a word, or it goes back on" I nodded. He stroked my face and said "get some rest, you need it". I slept. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I could have sworn that someone was using a camera while I slept. It must have been a dream.

When I awoke that evening, it was just becoming dark and I wasn't sure where I was. I found myself in the middle of a king-size bed in a completely normal looking bedroom. The bedroom was a study of whites and grays and black, very sleek and modern with no frills. The only color was coming through the wall of windows and the expansive skylights in the room. I had a thin robe wrapped around me and my shoes had been removed. I sat up and looked around, listening for him. Silence greeted my ears. I looked to the night stand next to the bed, and the clock showed 7:12. There was an envelope next to the clock with "Abigail" on it.

Abigail,

I have left the house this evening to acquire a few things. There is food in the refrigerator and clothes in the closet. I will stop by your house and bring some of your personal items. Please feel free to explore some, though I will tell you that there are some rooms that are locked. Please leave these rooms alone. Do not leave the house, do not attempt to call anyone. You are mine for as long as I choose to keep you.

Master.

I wrapped the robe more securely around my waist and padded barefoot around the room. I didn't bother with more clothing, I looked in the closet and found some women's clothing, but they wouldn't be much more help than being naked. Opposite the closet was the bathroom. This room also had a large wall of windows looking out into the wooded area surrounding the house. It was very beautiful and serene. I walk-in glass shower and soaking tub were included in the room. I made use of the toilet and then decided to take a quick shower. Shampoo and soap that I favored were already in the shower and I smiled. There was no privacy in this bathroom, but it was certainly a beautiful view.

I toweled off, slipped back into my robe and found a comb for my hair. After making sure all the tangles were out, I began looking for the laundry room to put my towel. The bedroom was immediately off the living room. Heat rose in my face as I remembered what had happened earlier in the day on the ottoman. Secretly, I hoped that something similar would happen again.

I found the kitchen and a door off the kitchen. It was locked, so I looked for another door. I found the basement door, it seems. Sometimes, people put laundry rooms in the basement, right? I went down the stairs, towel in hand bare feet feeling the coarse boards of the stairs. There were two doors at the end of a small hallway. The first proved to be locked; the second was not the laundry room, either. I slowly walked into this dark room half expecting it to be a storage room, but when I came around the wall; I found the room that I was brought to the first night. In the middle of the room, there was a bed. Surrounding the bed was many objects I had never really seen before. Some that looked like sawhorses, old fashioned stocks, racks with ropes hanging. On a shelf to the right of the bed was a variety of phallic objects, plugs. Hanging below the shelf was a number of cuffs, short whips, riding crops and many other instruments of pleasure and pain.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I wondered as I wrapped myself in my robe.