Fantasies Can Become Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To hold you in deep. I suddenly swung my legs around your waist and locked my ankles. I lurched forward humping on your cock while holding your hot body against my breasts. My mouth came to your ear, but I couldn't form my words, so I let my face turn, and I bit down on your shoulder as hard as possible. It was the only way I could think of to stifle my sobs. I was beyond myself. We hugged our bodies together in the dark, slowly rocking back and forth, and I continued to make little thrusts, trying to keep the sensations going... I have never had an orgasm that lasted so long or was so intense in all my life.

That night we never left one another. We fell asleep with me lying atop of you, and your cock still buried deep within my pussy.

Just before the break of dawn I found you lying next to me. I put my hand on your hip and rolled you onto your back. You barely stirred. I looked at your sleeping face and thought,

"Don't go away. If you do, I won't be able to relive what we had last night. Oh god baby come back to me."

I'm no expert at sucking a man's cock, but for some strange reason I felt that we were so compatible that anything I did to you was right.

I reached out and slowly began fondling your balls. That caused your cock to begin to twitch and expand. No woman in the world could resist. I bent over and drew your cock to my lips and holding it just within my mouth, began to swirl my tongue slowly around its bulbous head. Almost immediately my mouth was filled with your, almost tasteless, precum... My hair had fallen and now formed a curtain over my face.

You had awakened and I felt your hand running thru my hair and your fingers combed the nape of my neck, sending chills through my body. My excitement grew. I only would have you until tomorrow and I wanted to make memories. Memories that I could call up when I am lonesome and pensive. Times when I need to masturbate and I can use to excite me. I needed to hear your voice tell me you were falling in love with me. Telling me that I was the best lover you have ever had. That I was your slut. I wanted to satisfy you and hear you sob my name and I wanted to feel your balls tuck tightly against your loins as you explode in my mouth.

The room still reeked of last night's lovemaking and the sheets were covered with patches of dried spunk and my feminine wetness, but at this moment I couldn't have cared less. I wanted your spunk and I wanted to make you surrender to my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, making slurping sounds and I felt you become even more ridged. Then finally you spoke...

"Adele...Princess... I'm getting close. Adele? Don't...I...I can't stop if you keep doing that."

Hearing that, I could never ever have stopped. That was exactly what I wanted to hear, but you reached over and grabbed my left leg and pulled me over you. My body lay upon you and though I continued to suck your cock, a new thrill coursed thru me. You had my gooy pussy just over your mouth and I felt your hands move to clutch the cheeks of my bum.

I surrendered. Now supported on my knees, I lowered my pussy so it hovered mere inches above your mouth. Then you did something unexpected. You slid your palms to the cleft of my ass and inserted your index finger into the tight little, star-like, bud. I paused for a second and let the erotic sensations bring a flush to my entire body. You're excitement was carrying over to me and I worked more feverishly to force you to cum in my mouth. Today I wanted to do something I rarely did even with my husband. I wanted to drink you. To know that you would be nourishing me and that another memory would be added. The taste of my lover.

I couldn't stand it. Feeling your hot mouth covering my pussy, your finger twisting and turning, moving in and out of my ass and your tongue searching each crack and cranny of my pussy finally overpowered me, and again I lifted off your cock and cried out.

"Oh yes, yes, yeah...I like that. Oh god...I do, I do love it". Then startlingly, I felt your body stiffen and you gasped...

"My sweet little slut.... I'm going to come. Adele? Adele I can't stop myself. Here it comes!"

Whoever thought that spunk could be considered an aphrodisiac? I swear that as soon as the first jet of spunk splattered at the back of my throat, I lost all control. I never ever in my whole life ejaculated, but suddenly it happened. Everything let loose and in those few seconds we both fed each other. I wasn't quite sure what had happened. For you it seemed so natural, but for me it was a first. I listened to you sucking as I gulped you down, then I began to ask.

"Do you like that George? Oh god I'm sorry. I never did that before. Don't hate me. I don't know what happened. It was too intense."

I expected you to say something but all you did was keep on lapping at my pussy and I actually began to cry. Tears ran down my cheeks and for some reason I was sobbing. You had ruined me and seemed delighted at what you had made me do. I wavered between awe and this immense satisfaction at what we had done to each other. Finally I rolled off and we lay there and kissed. I had never tasted myself that way. It was new to me. Oh I had often licked my fingers while masturbating and even licked and sucked on my vibrator but this was different...I had the lingering scent and taste of your spunk on my breath and in my mouth. You had the very intimate taste of me lingering on your lips. I suddenly was terrified at losing you. I wanted to cling and wallow in the fold of your arms and feel your heartbeat pulsing against my breasts. Finally, without saying a word, we broke our embrace and went to shower.

We showered together and with my body covered with soapy lather, you held me against the wall while I placed the head of your manhood back into my waiting pussy. Not more than three minutes later I had my arms around your neck and had lifted my legs up and locked them around you waist, as you brought me thru another series of mind shattering orgasms.

Flushed and totally spent, we toweled off and dressed. Now we had returned to the mundane reality of everyday life and our behavior changed. We took shy glances at each other but I had to ask a question and it was upsetting me. Finally I felt tears whelm up in my eyes and I threw my arms around your neck and sobbed...

"Will we ever meet again George? I know it's wrong, but I know I won't ever be the same after last night and this morning, but will I ever?"

You just smiled as if you knew some secret that you were keeping from me. I stripped the bedding and opened the windows in the spare bedroom. Even this morning the room still reeked of sex. I sighed and put the bedding in the washer and watched as the last signs of our lovemaking were washed away. You had gone to town to do some shopping. I puttered around straightening up the house and wondered....Would we spend tonight making love again. Did I please you?

Around four I waited for my husband's call but an hour later it still hadn't come. You returned with a rather large package and took a bottle and some paraphernalia out and put it on the kitchen counter. It was a bottle of absinthe, a spoon with slits in it, three glasses of unusual shape and a box of sugar cubes. I didn't ask about it, mostly because I was anxious to be with you. Then I heard the door unlock and my husband, Tony, walked in. I was suddenly afraid. Though he couldn't know what I had done, I still felt guilty. We went thru the ritual of a kiss and hug and he gave me a present he had purchased in England. The air was tense and I couldn't act casual. He greeted George with a simple, "well mate, how has she been treating you?"

I held my breath.

George looked at my hubby and smiling, he replied. She's quite a woman. We had a nice dinner last evening and she carries on quite an interesting conversation. She's very pleasant to be with....really."

"So you two seem to hit it off well?"

"Very well. She is a trophy wife just as you told me she was. She's a keeper in every way."

I had stopped breathing. He hadn't let on to anything and now I felt a bit more secure that he would keep quiet about our little indiscretion. I served a light supper and George showed us how to make the original Absinthe drinks. Now I sat there, rather blasé and listened to the two men chat.

That's when my hubby turned to me and asked: "Is he the one?" I looked puzzled, but he went on. "Do you think he's the special one that you said you would like to have join in doing that special fantasy of yours?"

I was mortified and just nodded, yes. I thought, "Now it was going to come out," and I turned beet red. That's when my husband turned to George and explained.

"She is fantastic in bed mate, and I suspect that by now you know that. Or at least I hope you do, but she has had this sort of fantasy that she would like to find the right person to do DP with, and I know you and I were pretty good at that in our younger days sooo...you up to it?"

You swung your head to me for approval I think, and I just held my hands folded in my lap and nodded...yes.

Tony leaned back and his eyes moved back and forth from you then to me. He was trying to read us, and I really don't think at that point he was sure whether we had already fucked or not, but his suspicion was obvious.

Tony never seemed to include me in his conversation with you. He began reminiscing about your past conquests and how the girls would squeal and all sorts of things. I just listened and got wetter and wetter. Then Tony turned to me and stated:

"George here is really hung, or do you already know that?"

He was fishing...I have never been a very good liar so I just nodded yes and Tony smiled before asking.

"Do you think you'd like his cock in your tight little ass Adele?" I didn't want to answer but I almost had to blurt out:

"Could it be you? I, think maybe he might be too big." That was an admission that he couldn't miss picking up on.

Then Tony returned to his questioning of you..."Wasn't she as good as I said? Did she suck you off Mate?"

You nodded "yes" But now you noticed my discomfort and began to get back at Tony.

How about Sarah, Tony? Was she a good ride? I know she used to be. Still just as flirty I imagine." Tony smiled but now he was on the defensive. You had known all along that Tony was cheating on me and now it was out.

Strangely, that seemed to make our lovemaking last night justified. I was proud that I had been your slut and I wanted to brag about how good you were but thought better of it.

He was embarrassing you just as much as me. I was being ragged and he was using you to get to me. I was holding my tongue but becoming more excited by the moment.

Tony decided he had gone a bit too far in the questioning and didn't seem to want to risk your questions going further. He would probably tell you everything in private, but not in front of me. So he reverted back to my fantasy and the fact that I wanted the two of you to satisfy my needs. Tony stared at the two of us and went on.

"Good then its settled. Let's have another drink before we begin."

Then he turned to me and stated...

"You know Adele, we're going to have to do a little preparation before we begin. You know...pretty up and all ... and you're going to have to get two very horny men prepared in your own special way."

I nodded that I understood, and actually my mouth watered at the thought of sucking the two of you off.

I was so flustered that I looked questioningly at my husband. Did he mean right here in the living room? Now? with the lights on? My heart was in my throat. I looked at you, pleading with my eyes to help me. I wanted the two of you, yes, but now that it was about to happen I was frightened. I think you saw the fright in my eyes and came over. Squatting in front of me you put your hand on mine.

"Adele, you don't have to... It was just an offer...Calm down...If we share you it will be on your terms."

You turned to Tony for his approval but he just smiled and explained.

"She has discussed this hundreds of times as we lay in bed together. But it always ended because she kept telling me she couldn't select the man whom she wanted to have join us. So now she has finally met you and said yes, you're the one. You must have been really special with her while I was away."

I resented the way he said that. It made me feel like a whore and though it might be true, it just came out wrong. The look in your eyes mirrored my thoughts, and hurt.

Tony brought us more drinks and the subject changed to world events and soccer. But looking from him to you I began to imagine what we would be doing and I began to breathe through my mouth, almost panting in anticipation. Finally I caught my husband's eye. He could see my anxiety and just nodded. That meant that I was dismissed and should go to the bedroom. Once there I couldn't just stand nude waiting for the two of you. I had to have something sexy and slutty on when you came for me. I knew what Tony thought sexy, but not you. I looked thru the closet and decided on a red vixen outfit I had purchased months ago and never worn. It consisted of a red lace garter belt and crotchless thong that exposed both my pussy and my ass. I selected red fishnet stockings. It came with a red see through bra that hid absolutely nothing. I laid them out on the bed as I searched for my five inch red spikes. I was a slut and my husband and his very close friend, my new lover, were going to fulfill one of my most cherished fantasies.

I went to the dressing room and bathed. Then sitting on the bidet I felt the warm water jet up and tilting forward, I let it flush against my parted pussy lips. I could have cum at that instant but fought for control and drying myself, went back to the bedroom and got into my outfit. Applying dark eye shadow and garish red lipstick I surveyed myself in the full length mirror behind the door. My god, I thought. I can't look any trampier than this even if I knew how.

I lowered the lights and tried to be patient. Thoughts ran thru my mind. Was everything perfect? Did I have the oil and toys within easy reach if they were needed? How would we do this? Apparently Tony and George had done this any number of times but I wasn't quite sure. Finally I couldn't wait any longer and went down the hallway in defiance of Tony. He was deliberately making me wait and anticipate what the two of you were going to do with me.

I quietly entered the room. I was two steps inside when the both of you turned to look at me. Tony's mouth dropped open in amazement. He had never seen me in this outfit. Dressed so suggestively and exposed. His head swiveled to watch your reaction. You had this sort of sneaky smile on your face as if you knew what I wanted. You turned away from Tony and now faced me. I put my hands on my hips and slinked towards you, swaying my hips provocatively. Then I looked up into your eyes and then down at the tent forming below. I put my hands on your chest and slowly dragged them down as my knees folded until I knelt before you.

I unfastened your belt and unzipped your fly, as I had done last night and my hand slip inside. Finding your dick I drew it out.

It was already firm but Tony must have been impressed too because he watched in fascination as I placed the huge bulbous head between my lips and began making those contented sounds...

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm."

He was standing to one side so he could see how large I had made you, and he watched my head bob back and forth. I didn't see him unfasten his trousers and step out of them. Nor did I see him begin to stroke his cock as he watched me sucking you off. You stood still almost afraid to move or say anything but when I reach under your dick and began rolling your balls and continued to let out these contented moans you finally reacted. I felt your hand atop my head and your hips began to sway slightly, thrusting your huge shaft in and out of my mouth. I knew I was taking more of your cock down my throat than I had ever dared do with Tony and that gave me this sense of power. I was showing off for both of you, and I heard Tony gasp...

"Oh my god Adele. That's so perfect. Suck him honey...get that pecker up good and hard."

I didn't need any urging. The crotchless thong permitted my own pussy juices to slowly form droplets of my own excitement, and slowly flow down the inside of my thigh.

Suddenly Tony was standing next to us. I knew what he wanted. I turned my head and took his dick into my mouth and began servicing him as well. He had motioned to you and as I sucked my husband I heard you undressing. Releasing him I returned to you. Tony looked down and drew a breath.

"I know why now. He's even larger than I remember."

I sucked your dick while Tony took off his shirt. Now both my men were nude and as the two of you stood side by side I swung my open mouth back and forth from one cock to the other. Tony suddenly was gone. I devoted full time now to your dick until he returned. He took my arm and had me stand up. I was flushed and breathing hard. He kissed me passionately and handed a vial of oil to you. Then he went to the sofa and sat down, legs spread and patted his balls. I knew what to do.

Then Tony told me to take off my bra and thong. He loved to see me in just fishnet stockings and high heel spikes. He said that the heels shaped my legs so perfectly that I was often forced to go out in public wearing them.

I knelt on all fours between his legs and began to lap at his balls and up the entire length of his shaft. You were behind me now and I felt your fingers spreading my arse's cheeks. Then your mouth and lips were doing things to my bum. Your tongue was wiggling around the tan rosebud of a star and I felt myself going limp. For long minutes that continued and I was having a problem with Tony. He wanted to cum but I knew he wouldn't be able to finish what we had planned. I had to stop him from finishing.

For a brief moment I had a fright. "Were you going to take my ass? Tony had promised. He knew you were too big. Were you just helping him prepare me for his cock?"

As you continued I felt saliva flood my mouth and I had to pull off my husband and jerk him slowly trying to keep him under control and yet not let him spunk yet. Now there was a brief moment when your mouth vanished and my bum was left alone but for only a few seconds.

You had fetched the oil and now I was being stroked and where your tongue had been seconds earlier, now your finger was. Warm and very oily it began stroking and soon it was comfortably within the tight collar of my arse. I actually began rocking back on my knees, urging it to go deeper. Suddenly another finger joined the first and I moaned aloud. Tony looked down at the expression of erotic satisfaction on my face and then spoke to no one in particular.

"Ready?"

You answered... "Just about. She's getting used to it."

Your fingers, god knows how many at that point, were doing things inside my butt that I had never felt before. My face was flushed and I thought..."If ever I can cum this way, now is that moment."

Then your fingers slid out and you helped me stand. You spun me around so I stood facing you and Tony reached up and held me by my waist and had me sit on his lap, but it wasn't exactly on his lap. His erect dick slid down the slit of my arse and finding his target, he drew me down. I felt him enter the well oiled collar of my bum and I knew we were on the way to fulfilling a fantasy.

Now impaled on my husband's cock, he reached up and cupped my breasts, drawing me back so I was resting on his chest. His mouth was close to my ear and he was breathing hard. He began to gently thrust in and out of me, but then it was you who advanced with your thick long dick held at the base. You were the one who would be fucking my pussy.