Fantasies Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Mary rise and she ordered me not to move. I could hear that she was moving to the mini-bar and soon returned. As she sat down she order me to spread my cheeks wider. I did as I was told and suddenly I felt something cold and metal against my anus about the size of a finger. Mary laughed with excitement as I jerked away from the cold object. “Stand still fucker and let me fuck your ass with this little bottle of booze!” I held my ground as she push harder. She hadn’t lubricated the bottle so it wouldn’t go in. She swore under her breath and I finally suggested that she apply some hand cream. Mary laughed and agreed that this would likely help and walked briskly to the bathroom to return quickly and sit back down.

This time the top of the bottle slipped in quite easily and I sucked in my breath with pleasure. I like ass play as my cock was jerked and found myself coming close to an orgasm as she fucked me and played with my cock. Mary realized what was happening before it was too late and pulled out the bottle and released me before I exploded. For the next ten minutes or so she would push the bottle in and play with me and then yank it out as I moaned and groaned. Finally she ordered me to rise and turn to face her.

As I looked down on her she started to unbutton her blouse to expose the tops of her breasts held in by the decorative boarder of her bra. I stared and she asked if I like looking down women’s blouses. I nodded my head eagerly and smiled and started to reach for my cock. She told me I was being a naughty boy and my punishment was to not be able to touch my cock as she teased me. I moaned with a mix of pleasure and frustration as I watched Mary cup her breasts and lick her lips. My cock started to ache as it throbbed with excitement. Her breasts were modest in size and creamy white in color, and I guessed that she wore a 34 B bra I didn’t know if she had children so that there was a good chance that her breasts were firm and perky. I hopped she would show me as part of my torture!

Occasionally, as she teased she would reach out to touch my cock or balls, caress my cock head smearing the precum over the head and then run her finger nails along my shaft. I would jerk and shiver with pleasure and excitement as I stared at her breasts and her hands teasing me. I was desperate to stroke my cock and spurt and Mary saw the anticipation on my face and took joy from my suffering.

She finally lifted up her bra to release her breasts, and I learned that she probably didn’t have children. Her nipples were hard and perky standing atop firm small breasts. I signed with pleasure and told Mary that her breasts were perfect! She took my hand and let me touch one of her breasts and then pulled me close by my cock and massaged her nipple with my cock head. Just before she pushed me back she gave my cock a little kiss. I wanted her to suck me and asked her if she would. She just looked up at me explaining that she never sucks stranger and then winked at me.

Then she pulled up her skirt and started massaging her pussy. I could tell by the darkness on her black panties that she was moist and excited. As she massaged her pussy and watched me stand staring at her she order me to start stroking myself slowly warning me to not cum till she told me I could. I grabbed my cock with my right hand and my balls with my left and started slowly jerkingoff. God it felt so fucking good to stroke in front of her just inches from her face and body. She masturbated as I jerked and it looked as if she had had several orgasms while I struggled to control my urge to spurt all over her.

I had to stop jerking my cock occasionally so that I wouldn’t explode. She teased me at these times by raking one finger nails across my cock head. I would jerk and moan struggling to keep from cumming as she laughed! After what seemed to be hours she finally ordered me to lay down before her and she straddled my head facing my cock. She squatted and pusher her wet panties down over my mouth ordering me to suck her pussy through her soaked panties. I obeyed eagerly relishing the sweet salty flavor of her pussy. She ground her pussy into my mouth as she rubbed her clit. She came several times bucking and rocking and moaning loudly! After a bit she relaxed and told me that I could cum now but that she wanted a nice show and that she wanted to see a real spurting cum not just a dribbling little cum.

As I started jerking she rose off my face and shifted her position so that she could see my face as I jerked my cock. As she stared at me smiling I got into the rhythm and could feel my climax building. I wanted to stay in control as long as possible so that I could please her with a nice spurting explosion of cum. The evening has been good at building up the anticipation, and I knew that I would make a nice big mess!

Finally, I felt the climax spill over and I arched my back and jerked hard the first explosion was so powerful I nearly fainted and found myself gasping as the cum surged out in a thick creamy stream to arch out toward my stomach and chest. As the hot cum splashed down a second gush of cum shot out with nearly equal force. Mary was telling me how exciting it was to watch me cum and said that she was surprise with how much cum I was shooting. I wasn’t finished but there were no more massive spurts, just a series of smaller spurts followed by some thick dribbles. Even after the last of my cum was dripping out I couldn’t stop jerking and just kept at it as Mary stared and giggled with delight! The jerking kept my cock hard and I felt that if I just kept on jerking like a crazy man I could cum again.

Mary had the same thought and urged me on and bent over to fondle my balls. This was all I needed. Seeing her firm perky breast so close and feeling her hands on my balls I went totally crazy. In a fem moments I started spurting all over again! I cried out with pleasure as a nice sized spurt shot out and landed on my chest! This was followed by a few other small spurts but it soon ended and I stopped stroking my cock to lay exhausted beneath Mary’s gaze. Mary smiled down at me and told me to move my cum around with my hand and then lick it off for her. I complied with her order feeling very turned on as I watched her pleasure from seeing me suck my cum covered fingers clean.

Mary then ran her finger though the cum and made me lick it off for her as she fondled my limp cock. Finally she stood up and told me to go shower. I complied and returned to the room clean and naked. She told me to wait and disappeared into her bedroom. She appeared moments later washed and in a robe. She told me to dress as she watched and then guided me to her door, thanking me for dinner and the evening’s entertainment. I asked if we could see each other again and she told me that we might. I took a risk and handed her one of my business cards. She kissed my cheek at the door and gave my cock a nice squeeze and then pushed me into the hall closing the door.

I got into bed as soon as I got to my room and tried to sleep! As I thought about what just had occurred I found my cock swelling and jacked off one last time before falling to sleep.

The next morning I learned that Mary had checked out early and hadn’t left me a note. The front desk wouldn’t give me any contact information and so I just check out and headed for home dreaming again and again of masturbating for Mary.

12