Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miff69
miff69
34 Followers

"You got a dildo over there?" Dale called to Crystal.

"In the cabinet," she groaned, clearly enjoying this.

Dale pulled his finger out and when to the cabinet. I'd had enough dildo's put in me, so this was nothing new and I decided to let him get on with it. He took on of Crystal's rubber ones and came back behind me. I heard him slap some lube on it and relaxed so he could push it in. He pushed the head of it into me as he grabbed one of my hips and then slowly inserted it about halfway.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Mmmmm," was all I could reply. I liked Crystal doing this, not so sure about letting another man do it, but I was too far gone to care.

He began to slide it in and out of me. It did feel really good now and I knew I was about to shoot. It was then I realised that Dale was holding both of my hips. How was he sliding the dildo into me if he had no free hands? Jesus, it wasn't a dildo, that was his cock, he had gotten hard again pretty darn quick, and I knew for certain as I felt his pubic hair touch my backside and his balls slap against me. I have no idea what was going through my head, or if Crystal knew what was going on, but we were in tight threesome with me the filling in the sandwich. I felt Dale fucking me harder and that was it.

"Ahhhhhh," I cried and felt jet after jet shoot into Crystal's arsehole. I grabbed her tight shaking with my orgasm, not wanting to let go.

Dale wasn't far behind. Did I want him to cum in me, I guess I had little choice now, there was nowhere to go.

"I'm cumming," Dale shrieked and he pushed deep into me as I felt his warm cum shoot into my hole.

Dale kept pumping until he was completely spent. My own cock was starting to soften but I waited for Dale to pull out of me which eventually he did. I could feel his cum dribble down the back of my legs as he took his cock out. I slipped my cock out of Crystal with a familiar pop as she let me go. Cum was dribbling down her arse cheeks. Fuck me what a scene.

"I'll go clean up," said Dale and he went out of the room to our bathroom.

I noted he knew the way, had he been here before?

"Darling that was so good," purred Crystal, who by now had rolled onto her back looking like the cat that had got the cream. "All those fantasies lived out in one afternoon, aren't you a lucky boy?"

Well I wasn't so sure about that, but it had certainly been an experience that I wasn't likely to forget for quite some time.

"Oh, honey, I'm feeling pretty horny still, do you fancy give me another little lick?"

And that was pretty much how it finished, I buried my head back between my wife's leg's and brought her to another sloppy orgasm. There was plenty of talking to be done, but that could wait for later.

miff69
miff69
34 Followers
12