Fantasies Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gasping for breath as she opened her eyes to look at Jenny in wonder. Jenny grinned back at her. “The only thing in the world better than chocolate, eh?” She asked playfully.

Pru laughed unsteadily, still shaken from the intensity of what she has just felt, “Fuck yes!”

Part 2 - The Bedroom.

Pru shivered. “This water’s cold. Lets get out and dry off.” She rose and switched off the water as Jenny stepped out of the shower and reached for a couple of towels.

The girls wrapped their hair in two small towels but had to share the single big bath towel that had not yet been sent to the laundry. Pru dried herself thouroughly and passed it to Jenny before returning to the dorm room. She rummaged in the small chest of draws next to her bed and found some panties and a tshirt. Sitting on the edge of the bed she rubbed the towel over her damp hair, squeezing out as much moisture as possible before pulling a comb through the long strands.

Pru’s mind was racing despite the dulling effects of alcohol but she carefully told herself not to think too much about what had just happened. It was rather different from the evening she had expected to spend with Jenny but she had to admit that she was enjoying the new direction things had taken. Her ‘play’ with Jenny in the shower had piqued her curiosity for more. So Pru resolved to just go with the flow for the rest of the night. After all, she reasoned, she and Jenny could always pretend they didn’t remember in the morning!

Pru was giggling to herself as Jenny emerged from the bathroom carrying the still brimming glasses of vodka and orange. Her hair hung loose about her face and she didn’t seem to have any interest in getting dressed. She crossed the room and handed Pru a beaker.

“What’s so funny?” Pru shook her head and took the proffered glass. Jenny raised an eyebrow saying, “Come on, drink up” and Pru swallowed half of the drink while Jenny began to dance to the song on the radio. “Hmmm…. I love this one,” she murmured as she swayed.. Pru watched her friend dance rhythmically to the music and marvelled at how comfortable Jenny was with her nakedness.

Impulsively Pru gulped down the rest of her drink before jumping up to join Jenny in the middle of the room. She wanted to touch Jenny again, wanted to feel more of the pleasure she had just enjoyed in the shower….. to explore and learn everything she could from her friend…. Or was Jenny her lover now? Pru giggled at the thought.

Pru slid her arms around Jenny’s waist and was greeted with a warm smile. Jenny drained her own glass and set it on the chest of drawers before wrapping her arms around Pru. The girls kissed softly as they swayed to the song on the radio. Pru ran her fingers through Jenny’s uncombed hair while Jenny dropped her hands to Pru’s bottom and slid her fingers beneath the waistband of the panties to stroke Pru’s warm cheeks. They remained like that until the song ended and the DJ cut in briefly to introduce an upbeat dance record. The girls parted and began to dance energetically around the room, holding hands and twirling one another round and round, in a comical, exaggerated disco-dance. By the time the track finished they were both panting for breath and threw them selves onto Pru’s bed laughing raucously.

Pushing Pru playfully Jenny grinned, “You’re drunk! You youngsters can’t hold your booze!” Pru spluttered indignantly, trying to lift herself off the bed but giving up when her head began to swim. She felt deliciously languid and sighed contentedly, retorting vaguely, “So are you.”

Jenny scooted up the bed and propped herself on one elbow to lie beside Pru, leaning down for another kiss. As Jenny’s lips touched hers Pru opened her mouth and flicked her tongue over the her friend’s lips. Jenny needed no encouragement and the girls were soon kissing passionately. Jenny’s slid a hand under Pru’s t-shirt and groped her breasts roughly while swinging her thigh over Pru’s body, pressing it down and forcing Pru’s legs apart. Pru’s hand’s wandered over Jenny’s back and bottom, her fingers tentatively exploring between the cheeks as the girls continued to share long hot wet kisses.

Jenny was delighted with Pru’s eager response. Her innocent young friend was obviously keen to experience all the sensations and pleasures she had been too shy to indulge in before. Jenny almost laughed out loud when she realised she wasn’t going to have to ‘teach’ Pru as slowly and gently as she had thought!

Rubbing her leg softly between Pru’s knees Jenny felt the warmth from Pru’s crotch against her upper thigh. She shifted her body weight until she was laying between Pru’s legs and continued to kiss and caress the younger girl. Pru had spread her thighs and wrapped her legs around Jenny’s back, her fingers still kneading Jenny’s ass, both girls happily lost in their growing lust for each other.

Jenny suddenly rose and sat back on her knees, looking down at Pru’s body lying willing and open under her. Pru moaned in protest when Jenny rose but lay still, waiting and watching. Jenny grasped the bottom of Pru’s tight tshirt and pushed it up the girl’s chest. Smiling Jenny rested both hands on her friend’s breasts, squeezing and playing with them for a few moments before leaning forward to capture a round pink nipple in her mouth. Pru closed her eyes and sighed as Jenny licked and sucked each nipple in turn until both were hard and glistening with saliva.

Pru stroked Jenny’s hair and shoulder, “Ohhhh, that’s nice.”

Jenny brought her face over her girlfriend’s and smiled impishly, “I know something that’s even nicer.”

Slowly Jenny moved down Pru’s body, licking and biting the younger girl’s nipples before kissing lower and sliding her tongue in little wet circles over Pru’s tummy. She shifted lower still until her face hovered inches above Pru’s panty covered crotch.


Pru sucked in her breath. She felt a gush of moisture between her thighs and knew her panties were wet. She felt light-headed from the alcohol but also from desire and the ache in her groin. Jenny lowered her head and kissed the outside of the damp panties. Pru groaned, “Oh yes, kiss me there. Touch me please.”

Jenny smiled before pushing her face hard into Pru’s crotch, rubbing her mouth and chin back and forth over the wet cotton clinging to Pru’s pussy. Lifting her head, she whispered, “Hmmm … you smell so sweet and musky… With just a hint of strawberry shower gel!”

Pru was past the point of conversation and raised her hips, trying to push her body harder against her friend’s face. Jenny placed her hands on the inside of Pru’s thighs and pushed them flat to the bed while she dropped soft kisses all along the moaning girls still covered pussy lips.

Pru’s hands clutched the bedclothes waiting impatiently for what she thought was coming. When she felt no further movement she opened her eyes to find Jenny sitting up again.

The older girl smiled, “We’ll get to that, but first I want you to touch me Pru, like I did to you in the shower. Sit up and give me your hand.”

Pru immediately did as Jenny asked and watched, her heart pounding, as Jenny spread her thighs and guided Pru’s hand between them. Pru wasn’t sure what she should be doing but her instincts seemed sound and when she slid her index finger along Jenny’s bare pussy lips she found them slippery and wet. Jenny sighed and Pru pushed her finger deeper seeking the entrance to Jenny’s cunt and finding it, rubbed her fingertip between the soft folds. She was surprised at the delight she felt in watching her friend respond with small moans of pleasure.

Jenny held Pru’s gaze, licking her lips before whispering, “Push your fingers into me hun, slide them in and out.”

Pru did as Jenny instructed and was, excited by the sight of her hand between Jenny’s legs and the sensation of her fingers sliding up into the wet heat of her friend’s body. Slowly Pru began to move her finger in and out. Jenny’s moans grew louder as she closed her eyes and rolled her hips onto Pru’s hand. Suddenly Jenny reached for Pru, pulling her close as her hand reached between Pru’s legs. Pru instantly opened her thighs wide as Jenny pulled aside the panties and wriggled her fingers into her friend’s soaked pussy.

Pru gasped and was quickly lost in her own pleasure as Jenny’s fingers thrust hard and fast into her cunt. Jenny moaned, “Don’t stop Pru, do what I’m doing.” Pru tried to concentrate but her body was responding so thoroughly to Jenny’s skilful fingers and she was disorientated. After a few seconds she was able to focus again and eagerly copied Jenny’s movements. Soon both girls were locked together on the bed, panting rapidly, their faces inches from one another, their breasts barely touching, the nipples hard and tender, their hips rolling back and forth as they finger fucked each other deeply.

Jenny pressed her thumb against Pru’s clit and Pru shuddered at the intensity of sensation. She had to force herself to concentrate so she could copy the movement with her own thumb. Jenny’s clit felt like a slippery little button under Pru’s thumb and she carefully emulated Jenny’s actions, stroking round and round the tiny nub in faster and faster circles.

Jenny groaned, “Oh yes, just like that hun, that’s great. Keep doing that, I’m going to cum right now!”

Pru felt Jenny’s body tense and knew her friend was approaching orgasm. She whimpered when Jenny’s fingers stopped moving in her pussy but wanted to be sure she gave the other girl all the pleasure she could. She wriggled a second finger into Jenny’s cunt and thrust hard while rubbing Jenny’s clit faster with her thumb. Jenny was panting and keening loudly while she wriggled and Pru felt Jenny’s cunt contract around her fingers as the other girl’s body began to shake,

“Oh fuck me, harder… harder. Oh God yes, yes…yeessss!”

Jenny writhed and wriggled on Pru’s fingers as an orgasm built and then tensed, seizing Pru’s wrist she held her friend’s fingers deep inside her, as the orgasm pulsed through her body. After a moment, she sighed contentedly and slid back onto the bed. She lay, panting and flushed, her damp hair tossed around her face in disarray.

Pru pressed her own thighs tightly together, trying to hide her disappointment at having the throbbing ache in her own groin neglected. She cleared her throat and asked gently, “I guess I did that right then?”

Jenny laughed and stretched, sighing, “Oh yes! Just right.” She sat up and grinned at Pru, “Now it’s your turn. Where were we?”

Jenny pushed the younger girl onto her back across the bed. She ran her hands along Pru’s hips before sliding her fingers into the waist of the panties and tugging them down to Pru’s knees. Jenny leaned down and without preamble pushed her face into Pru’s dripping pussy. Pru gasped in shock as she felt Jenny’s tongue lick along her pussy lips for a second before the tip wriggled between the wet folds. Pru stretched her arms above her head and gripped the headboard as she felt Jenny’s fingers push up into her cunt again, just a second before Jenny’s tongue flicked over her swollen clit.

Pru was stunned by the sensations flooding her body and, when Jenny settled down to lick around the tingling little bud over and over, she eagerly lifted her hips off the bed.

“Oh God, that feel so lovely… oh please don’t stop”. Pru spread her legs as wide as the panties around her knees allowed. She wanted to feel Jenny’s tongue and fingers everywhere.

She lifted her head and stared down at the incredible sight of her own body lying open and naked with Jenny’s blonde head buried between her thighs. She was lost in the feelings Jenny’s hands and mouth were creating, the pleasure coursing through her. Sensing something Jenny raised her head for a moment, smiling up at Pru, continuing to move her fingers inside Pru’s hot cunt. Jenny’s cheeks and chin were glistening wet where they had been rubbing along Pru’s soaking wet pussy and as Pru stared Jenny slowly licked her lips and smiled impishly.

She laughed at Pru’s bewildered but lust-filled face, “Hmm.. virgins taste so good, all fresh and creamy.” She laughed again when Pru actually blushed. “Just lie back and learn little girl.”

Jenny dropped her mouth onto her friends pussy again and took the clit between her lips sucking eagerly on the excited nub.

Pru groaned and fell back on the bed. Her body was awash with delicious feelings and she abandoned herself to her need to cum. She was moaning and wriggling, pushing her hungry cunt up against Jenny’s mouth and the fingers fucking her. She was vaguely aware of Jenny’s other hand squeezing her tits and tugging on her nipple while that skilful mouth worked her clit, the tongue flicking, rubbing and licking the little bud until Pru was almost sobbing with joy.

Jenny knew her friend was close and pushed her fingers and tongue as far as she could into Pru’s pussy, moaning as she licked and sucked her friends dripping cunt. Pru tensed and the throb of pleasure throughout her groin became deeper, stronger, longer, spreading through her trembling body.

“Oh Jenny, … harder…more…please…please…”

Jenny felt the younger girl arch her back off the bed and then without warming Pru snapped her thighs closed around Jenny’s head when her body shuddered as wave after wave of her climax washed over her.

With Pru’s thighs locked firmly around her head, Jenny found she couldn’t breath. The younger girl was tossing her head from side to side and crying out loudly in pleasure, her tight cunt muscles squeezing Jenny’s fingers almost painfully as she reached the crest of her orgasm. And then Jenny was struggling to swallow a gush of sweet juices as they filled her mouth and nose and coated her face.

Pru finally collapsed back onto the bed, her thighs falling open and her chest heaving as she panted. Jenny slid down the bed gasping for air and waiting for her racing heart to slow.

Eventually both girls struggled into more comfortable positions, lying side by side on the single bed. Jenny pushed the hair back from Pru’s face and Pru sighed deeply, snuggling against Jenny’s shoulder. Jenny dropped a quick kiss the girls lips and smiled as Pru responded by pulling her closer. The girls wrapped their bodies together, smiling into each others eyes in lazy satisfaction while they shared kisses.

Pru was exhausted but overjoyed, tonight had been wonderful and she hoped this was just the start for them. As she kissed Jenny’s lips and licked at her chin with soft little laps of her tongue, Pru relished tasting her own juices on her friends face. Jenny murmured teasingly, “You’re learning quickly hun,” and Pru grinned proudly, giggling gently as she closed her eyes and laid her head on Jenny’s chest, “Well that’s ‘cos I have a crush on my teacher.”

In a few minutes the girls drifted into a contented sleep.

12