Fantasies Shared Ch. 04

Story Info
David finally acts on his desires.
4.5k words
4.3
46.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( I’d like to thank all those that have taken the time to comment on my offered thoughts. I have tried to respond to all those that were kind enough to include their e mail address. )

After calling Henry to let him know that we’d be there and no, I didn’t want him to call off his pinochle game… I slowly stirred the crushed tab of ecstasy into Mary’s margarita. I knew I didn’t want her to stop tonight. Even if I did, it wouldn’t make a lot difference now. I knew the gloves were Tommy’s. I knew she refused to kiss me when I got back from the liquor store; then went, brushed her teeth and redid her lipstick. She hadn’t taken a shower until I told her what I had on my mind, so I didn’t think she fucked the little bastard. But I was pretty sure something had happened. I wondered if it was the X or if she had done it before. I didn’t want to think that she did. Besides, I was the one that opened Pandora’s Box.

Jealousy? Excitement? Anger?

I was going to find out.

Taking the drink to the bedroom, I looked through the closet and picked out the dress she bought for some friends wedding we went to last year. She looked good in the black halter styled dress. It showed off her tits and round, tight little ass. It was perfect for what I had planned. I didn’t bother looking through all the boxes of shoes she had, she’d know where the ones that went with the dress were…

____________________

“How come so quiet Baby?”

I loved watching her do her toes, even in the car with her small feet on the dashboard. I reached across the seat, letting my hand settle on the top of her exposed thigh.

“Just a little nervous.”

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm… that’s the first time you’ve touched me since we left the house.”

“I didn’t want to spoil your nails.”

“You like the red don’t you?”

“Uhuh.”

I squeezed the firm flesh gently.

“You still ok with this?”

She nodded and closed the polish after finishing the last tiny nail on her little toe.

“It’s what you want. Besides, I’ve never been paid before, even though twenty bucks is pretty cheap; it might be fun.”

She giggled.

“What made you decide you wanted to do it like this?”

“It was easier than saying I wanted to watch you get fucked.”

Her hand covered mine, guiding it between her slowly opening thighs.

“I want you to get me ready for Henry.”

The thin black silk was already damp. I pressed my fingers against the growing warmth.

She moaned softly, edging down in the seat a little more and tilting her hips up. Locating the little knot at the top of her swollen folds, I circled it firmly for a moment before removing my hand.

“D-Don’t tease David… Please…”

“Were here, it’s the eighth house on the left.”

“Damn you.”

I parked the car in the driveway behind his late model silver Cadillac. The porch light came on as I was opening her door.

“I love you David.”

“I love you too Kitten.”

She smiled brightly.

“You haven’t called me that in months.”

“Tonight’s special.”

Taking her hand, I led her up the sidewalk .She wobbled a little on the to high heels. She was definitely fucked up. Henry opened the front door as we crossed the porch.

“I see you found it alright.”

“Directions were perfect.”

“Evening Ma’am. I’m Henry.”

Mary stepped around his extended hand and kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m Mary.”

The old mans eyes were glowing.

“W-well come on in. I got you a margarita already made and some bourbon for you David.”

Henry’s place was a lot like Henry was. Older and a little run down.

“I know it ain’t much, but I call it home. You can have a seat if you want Mary and I’ll get your drink before I show David around.”

“May I use the bathroom?”

“You sure can. You got your own right on in here little Lady. I cleaned it up some for ya. It’s in here off my room. You come along to David and I’ll show ya how the place works. It’s just like I said it was.”

I could see the excitement in the old mans eyes as he led us through the small living room and into his bedroom.

“Your bathroom is right over there. Even got a lock on the door so you can have your privacy.”

He tried not to stare to hard at Mary as she passed him and closed the door.

“Gawd damn David, she’s even prettier than she was last night. I hope you don’t mind, but I called the other fellas and told them I was working a little late. I’d kinda like some time with her before they get here.”

“No problem.”

“I appreciate that. Now that’s the closet I told you about. It goes into my wife’s room where you can keep an eye on every thing. I took the wall out when she got sick so I could go back and forth easier. Them louver doors aren’t much more then decoration. You wanna take a look?”

“I will from the wife’s room.”

“Well come on then.”

I followed him back to the living room and into another bedroom. This one was smaller, but much nicer.

“This was her room before I lost her almost two years ago. That window looks into the dining room and that littler one near the door into the living room. She was sick a long time. I put those things in so she could always hear and see if she wanted too. The grand kids used to talk to her through that one there.”

He was pointing at the one that looked into the dining room.

“I put your bourbon and Coke and some ice on the other side of the bed. You look around and I’ll get Mary her margarita.”

“Just a sec Henry. How many you got coming?”

“Three for sure. I told ya we play pinochle every Saturday night. Maybe one or two more.”

“That’s great. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t say anything to Mary about that. She’s a little new at this.”

“Anything you say.”

I took a twenty out of my pocket.

“I want you to give this to her. She doesn’t need to know about you getting yours for free. Now you go ahead and get her that drink.”

Smiling, he slipped the bill in his pocket and left the room. I checked the closet first. It was a little narrow with all the clothes and things, but only six to eight feet from door to door. I could see all of the old brass bed in Henrys room through the generously spaced slats on the cheap louver closet doors.

The view of the dining room was even better. The sheer curtains let me see into the well-lit room and as long as the light in the wife’s room was off, I could see almost the whole room and no one would see me. The one into the living room wasn’t as good as the other two. I‘d have to be a little more careful not to be seen. Other than that, the whole thing was near perfect.

“Where’s David?”

I could hear her throaty purr pretty well as she walked into the living room.

“He’s still looking around.”

“Thanks for the clean towels in my bathroom. I left my purse in there. I hope that’s alright.”

“T-that’s fine.”

I knew he was way past ready. I went back to the living room. Mary smiled at me when I did.

“Hello Baby.”

“You ready to get the show on the road?”

She flinched at the tone in my voice.

“S-sure David.”

“Then show the man what you got.”

She looked from me to Henry before reaching behind her neck to loosen the tiny clasp behind her neck. The black material loosened a little when it opened.

“Face him.”

She did what I told her to. The old mans eyes widened as she slowly lowered the top of the halter style dress she was wearing, letting the top fall when her hands reached her waist. The dress clung to her hips.

“She’s all yours Henry. Where you want her?”

“T-the bedroom.”

She slowly turned and headed in the direction she had just come from. Her hard, raspberry nipples swayed on her heavy breasts. I slapped her ass she passed.

“Ughhh…”

“Anything you want Henry. Enjoy.”

He never took his eyes off her ass as he followed her, closing the door behind them. I chuckled at the act of privacy as I went into the wife’s old room and through the closet.

When I looked through the louver doors, he was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the closet. He had the twenty in his hand. I watched her take it and then look around the room before dropping it on the worn oak dresser. She started pushing the dress off her hips.

“N-no, not yet. I’d like it if you’d to stand over here in front of me.”

She did as he asked, facing him. He put his hands on her waist, his long fingers closing over her pale skin. Pulling her closer, his hands slid upwards, cupping her breasts. She groaned. He leaned forward. I could hear the wet sounds as his face moved from one side to the other. Mary cradled his head in her hands, pulling him tighter against her chest. She was panting now. He eased her back a step and turned her to face the closet.

“I-I want to see the rest of you now.”

With her eyes tightly closed, she slowly pushed the dress off her hips and down her thighs. The dress fell to the floor when it hit just above her knees. Her hard, plump nipples were wet and shone in the light from above the ceiling. When she bent to pick it up, he pulled her back onto his lap, his fingers closing on her erect, swollen nipples.

“Aahh-ahhhhh…”

I watched as he rolled and tugged and teased her nipples, making the rich pink tips turn almost red. Mary had worked her ass over his leg, straddling his thigh where she was grinding her still covered pussy against it. It wasn’t long before she was whimpering and her body tightened. Henry just kept enjoying her tits as she did.

“Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh…”

He slowed his play, letting her relax for a minute, one hand easing lower and under the wet and stained silk. Mary twisted away. I knew how sensitive her clit was after she came.

“I-I want to see your cock.”

He stood up, watching her tits move and her nipples dance as she stripped off her panties before kneeling in front of him. Her heels now gone, I enjoyed the way her red tipped toes spread against the area carpet around the bed. Henry must have been moving to slow for her. She pushed his hands away and opened the front of his slacks herself. The smile that spread over her face told me she was pleased at what she found when she reached inside.

“That’s nice Henry. I like a long, hard cock.”

When she worked it free, Henry pushed his ass forward. She wrapped her small fingers around it, her pink little tongue brushing over the swollen head.

“Mmmm… You taste good Henry.”

She rubbed the slender prick over her cheek, kissing and running her tongue over it. Henry just stared down at her, trembling with her efforts. He gasped when she plunged her full red lips over almost half its length.

“Damn Girl.’

Her cheeks hollowed as she bobbed her head up and down for a minute before letting it pop free and looking up at him.

“Feels like some ones almost ready.”

She nursed the tip, her hands fumbling with his belt and the button at the top of his slacks. After they feel to almost his knees, she started tugging at his blue and green patterned boxers until they joined his slacks again. Lifting his throbbing prick, she pressed it against his belly, the wiry dark gray hair framing the base of his prick and the top of his balls. She began teasing the tightened nut sack with her tongue. Henry started moving his hips.

“Nooooooooo… Not yet, I want this cock inside me first Henry.”

I watched his hands grab her shoulders, urging her off her knees and on to the bed. She opened her thighs for him, her fingers rubbing the top of her very wet and open sex. I resisted the urge to free my now hard cock as he lined up his hips with hers. He rubbed the head of his prick up and down her pink slit until he found what he was looking for and eased forward.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh...”

Mary’s feet wrapped around his slender shirt covered waist, trying to lock her heels at the small of his back. Henry started slow, but it wasn’t long before he was driving as hard as he could into her.

“Y-ye- yes- yesssssssssssssss…”

Mary clung to him a she came again. Henry didn’t slow down. The old mans strength amazed me as he hammered my cute little stoned wife’s pussy. Mary curled the top of her feet against his hard moving ass as she pressed her knees against his sides. It was all to much for Henry.

He was grinding forward; emptying his balls just as Mary began to move back again. I saw her struggle against him, trying to get him to fuck her just a little longer when he relaxed between her clenching thighs. He was struggling to breathe. Mary was still moving her ass under him. Henry didn’t notice or didn’t care. He rolled off of her. I watched as her hand moved quickly between her thighs, her fingers rubbing the top of her wide-open pussy. Henrys deposit was slowly leaking from her drooling opening. I hadn’t thought about condoms. It was a little late now.

He sat up on the bed and watched her fingers move frantically over her clit. He began teasing her nipple with one hand while he pushed two fingers from the other deep inside her. Mary cried out almost immediately. Henry just smiled down at her, his eyes fastened to her sweet pink pussy.

“Wish I was thirty again, I’d take care of you again right now.”

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

“Thank you Henry.”

He chuckled.

“No ma’am. I should be thanking you.”

She purred softly as he stroked the inside of her thigh.

The loud knock on the front door filtered into the bedroom. Henry stopped, getting off the bed and pulling up his slacks. Mary was still watching him as he left the room. I opened the closet door.

“You were beautiful.”

She smiled, her hand stroking the inside of the same thigh that Henry had been. I knew that look in her eyes.

“Thank you Baby. Did you like it?”

“You know I did.’

“Should I give him a freebee?”

She giggled.

“I’d like that, but it sounds like his pinochle game has shown up.”

“What’s pinochle?”

“A complicated game hind of like euchre.”

“What’s euchre?”

I laughed.

“They’re card games Lover.”

“Ohhhhhh...”

She giggled again.

“You want to go home then?”

“Not really, I don’t think I’d be a lot of help to you yet.”

She sat up, wrapping her hands around her legs and resting her chin on her knees.

“David, we can do a lot of things besides you fucking me."

“I know Baby. I also just saw how much you loved what just happened.”

Her cheeks colored.

“Does that bother you?’

“No. I told you I loved it.”

She ran the tip of her tongue around her lipstick-smeared lips.

“Shall we ask Henry if his friend is interested in me?”

“It usually takes four to play pinochle.”

She slid off the bed and crossed the short distance to stand in front of me.

“It sounds like there’s only one guy out there now.”

It was perfect.

“Then put on your dress and go see.”

“I want you to.”

“I don’t want everyone to know I’m watching Lover.”

“I see… Then you want me to go out there and offer my services?”

I swooshed the tip of her nose.

“I’d like that.’

She smiled, turned and went to where her dress was lying.

“You better get back in that closet then.”

“I can see the living room.”

She was adjusting the dress to step back into it.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Then maybe I should go out there like this?”

She covered her front with the dress and posed for me, her knee slightly bent and forward, her foot arched on her red tipped toes.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“I’ll count to ten and we’ll see.”

I closed the door and made my way back into the other bedroom, staying close to the wall as I checked on Henry and his friend. The guy looked a little younger than Henry and a lot heavier, Maybe Italian or something. He had his thinning hair plastered back and a pretty good-sized belly hanging over his belt. I heard Mary before I saw her.

“Henry, you coming back to bed?”

She stepped into the living room, and true to her word, she was holding the dress in front of her instead of wearing it. Henrys friend’s mouth fell open.

“You still have half an hour Henry.”

She looked at the heavy set guy and smiled.

“Hi.”

The guys’ mouth moved but no words came out.

“Mario, this is Mary...”

Henry couldn’t take his eyes off her exposed thighs any easier than Mario could.

“Mary, this is Mario, an old friend of mine.”

She moved farther into the living room, striking the same pose that she did for me in the bedroom.

“Hello Mario.”

He just nodded and looked at Henry. The room got real quiet and stayed that way until Mary walked over and kissed Henry on the cheek.

“If you want to take a break, maybe Mario would like to join me.”

She looked right at the guy and smiled, lowering the dress until her nipples almost showed.

“It’s twenty-five for a half an hour or forty for an hour. You boys let me know!”

She turned and walked back into the bedroom, letting both men enjoy the swaying of her bared ass.

I was so fucking hard.

Mario finally found his voice. Kind of…

“You weren’t… She ‘s fucking gorgeous… Twenty-five bucks!”

Henry patted his friend on the shoulder. I headed back to the closet. I got there as Mario was entering the room.

“M-Mary?”

She peeked out of the bathroom and smiled.

“Just put the money on the dresser. I’ll be right out.”

Mario opened his wallet and put the twenty-five on the dresser before he started tugging at his clothes. In no time, his heavy, hairy body was stretched out on the bed and a very thick, short cock was growing under his fingers. I thought of Mark and how much Mary hated him but seemed to love his thick cock. I wondered how she was going to react. I didn’t have long to wait. The door opened to the bathroom and Mary was standing there with her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail. She had reapplied her lipstick and had a faded maroon towel wrapped around her. It didn’t do much to cover her, starting at the middle of her breasts and ending at the top of her thighs, barley covering her pussy.

“Lose the towel and get that sweet ass over here.”

Mario had found his voice. She looked at him, forcing a smile when her eyes settled on his cock. She looked at the dresser and saw the money. He patted the bed next to him. She wandered to the opposite side of the bed from where I was watching before dropping the towel. He rolled onto his side facing her, reaching up and tweaking her nipple. She gasped softly.

“Open your legs a little.”

She parted her thighs. He reached between them and by the look on her face, I was sure he was playing with her pussy.

“You must like your work, wet as you’re getting.”

She closed her eyes and nodded. He rolled onto his back. I could see he had at least two fingers moving in and out of her trembling body before she leaned over his body, resting on her hands. Her swollen nipples were grazing the salt and pepper hair that covered his stomach as she rocked against his hand. She jerked again and then slowly relaxed.

“Sorry Mary. We got to get that pretty pussy open some more before I shove my cock inside. I wouldn’t want Henry thinking I was trying to hurt you or something.”

She was shaking badly now, her head back and tits trembling.

“Come on Mary… Tell Daddy what you want.”

I saw her bite her lower lip. He reached between them with his free hand and began toying with her nipple. She gasped loudly.

“That’s my girl. Tell Daddy what you want.”

She dropped her head.

“Say it again, I didn’t hear you.”

“F-fuck me.”

He slid both hands from under her.

“Show Daddy how you want to get fucked little girl.”

She started to crawl over him. He slapped her ass lightly when she was almost across.

“Uugghhhh…”

“Show Daddy baby.”

She got on all fours down next to him, her cheek against the bed and her ass as high in the air as she could get it. He lumbered to his knees and got behind her wriggling ass.

“T-Tell Daddy what you want.”

He began caressing her ass.

“F-fuck me…”

He slapped her bottom again, nudging her knees apart. She tried to get in the position he wanted. He filled his hand with his thick, short cock and drug the wide tip through her open folds. Rolling his hips, he pressed against what had to be her wet opening. I saw her fingers tighten in the sheets. Placing his hands on her waist just above her hips, he started to push forward.

12