Fantasies Shared Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife raised up on her hands. The sound of hand meeting ass filled the room. She cried out, dropping her face once more against the mattress. He pushed again.

”Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwddddddddddd…”

He stopped, the wide smile on his face telling me all I needed to know. He slapped her ass again.

“Daddy’s waiting baby.”

She stretched her hands out in front of her a bit and rose slightly, resting on her elbows. I could see her tits as she pushed back against him. He stared down past his stomach and grinned. She whimpered. The hand was lifted and fell again.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

She moved her hips in short, little thrusts. Mario reached under her with his left hand and found her breast. The pale flesh expanded above his closing fingers.

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!’

Mary ground her ass back, burying her face in sheets under her.

“T-that’s my girl.”

Mary’s body didn’t relax like it usually did after she came. He rubbed the cheeks of her ass as she shook under him, slapping one lightly and then the other. She kept grinding against him. He grabbed her again around her waist and began jamming his hips against her ass. She whimpered and cried out. Mario ground forward.

“FFUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!”

She lifted her face slightly and held very still as Mario seemed frozen behind her for several long seconds. He relaxed for a second before jamming his hips forward one last time. Mary never moved until he slapped her ass before pushing her away from him. She curled up near the top of the bed, her reddened little ass facing me. Mario stayed on his knees, just staring at her. She slowly lifted her right knee, opening her red swollen sex to my eyes. Taking her small hand, she collected their mingled climax on her fingers and then brought them to her mouth, slowly cleaning off each digit with her tongue.

I damn near came with out ever touching my sore, tender prick…

Nothing was said until Mario was almost dressed. Mary hadn’t moved from the top of the disheveled bed.

“I’d like to see you again.”

She smiled.

“You’ll have to talk to Henry.”

He nodded and left the room. She looked toward the closet where I was still standing.

“David?”

I’m not sure why, but I didn’t answer. There was a light tapping on the door.

“Who is it?”

“Henry.”

A slow smile tugged at her lips.

“Come on in Henry.”

She didn’t try and cover her nudity. I saw the old man standing at the end of the bed.

“You ok?”

“Mmmmmm... Yes I am.”

I watched as she slowly lifted her arms above her head and pointed her toes in my direction in a long, cat like stretch. The old mans eyes looked like he was trying to burn every inch of Mary into his memory as she relaxed, still stretched out on the bed.


“P-Pete and Jerry might like to spend some time with you if they could.”

She didn’t smile this time.

“I need to clean up and talk to David first. Can you give me fifteen… twenty minutes Henry?”

He nodded his head quickly and left the room. I opened the closet door and went inside.

She looked me and patted the bed next to her. I stood at the edge instead.

“Your not gonna come and give your wife a kiss?”

“I love you Mare.”

She tilted her head.

“Do you?”

“Very much.”

She half sat up, leaning back on her hands, her wonderful tits thrust out toward me.

“Did you cum watching Mario?”

“No.”

“You liked it though? Better than with Henry?”

“I-I’m not sure if it was the fucking or the way you teased him in the living room.”

She thought about it and smiled at last.

“You think we should find out?”

“Only if you want to.”

She turned her body around and slowly crawled to me, holding my eyes; straightening when she got near the edge of the bed. She wrapped her hands around my neck.

“Take me home David.”

“Get dressed.”

“You don’t mind?”

“Of course not.”

“What about Henry’s friends?”

“Fuck’em.”

She giggled again.

“That’s what I thought you wanted?”

I chuckled.

“I have what I want… You.”

She pressed her cheek against my chest.

“Go get cleaned up.”

She kissed my chin before rolling off the bed and headed to the bathroom, shaking her reddened ass at me before closing the door behind her. I looked at the closed door and tried hard to sort out how I felt about what just happened…

12