All Comments on 'Fantastic Four: A Hard Day's Night'

by Ksennin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too wordy

Not a bad read, but too wordy. I kept hoping for Sue/Johnny, and was disappointed it never came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Great stuff! Hope you write more like it with Marvel damsels being "possessed" like Susan described, though really enjoying the sex with the villains. And maybe some of the female villains seducing and corrupting the male heroes.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 10 years ago
Is there any way to say how GOOD this really is?

Terrific stuff, buddy. Keep it cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome story! Keep up the great writing!

kakashi524kakashi524about 10 years ago
Awesome!

I've been looking for some FF erotica for a while and so far no luck finding good stories.

This story is incredible, and Sue having sex with villains was out of this world!

Keep up the good work!

PS: If someone knows good stories like this one about Sue being a slut, I would appreciate it if you send me a mail. kakashi524 at gmail dot com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

You should write a sequel to the story, it's very hot and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

As a huge Sue Storm fan, I love this to bits and would love for you to continue the tale. More please!

MisterZMisterZalmost 10 years ago
SCIENCE!

A perfect demonstration that when it comes to achieving true scientific rigor, sample size matters.

Great story. Always loved your stuff, glad to see you posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Decent (no pun intended) portrayal of Reed.

You make a damn good point that if Sue masturbates using her force field constructs, she wouldn't be able to focus enough to make it all the way through orgasm. Similarly - Ben Grimm can't feel having his cock sucked, not something most writers would've thought to include.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous