Fantastic World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are right, sweetling," The dark elf regarded her.

"Verily," Ethilathain slipped back into his elven guise and wrapped his arms around her. "I do not enjoy hurting you, sia itov."

"Forgive me?"

"There is nothing to forgive. Now shall we venture forth and slay the king? I would like to be done with this place."

O.O

The trio entered the cavern and picked their way through the singed tunnel, stepping over burnt troll bodies. Callia grimaced over the charred remains of the gigantic beasts then shot a glance back at Ethilathain. He smugly grinned, arching one brow.

"Witness my wrath."

She shook her head and continued on, following the tunnel as it began to slope downwards, taking them deeper into the mountains. Deeper and deeper the subterranean channel went. Callia fought off a shiver as coldness seeped into her. Why was it so cold? She didn't like it here and could only hope the passage they followed would come to an end.

It did, sooner than she expected. As she came to an opening, the rock beneath her feet gave way, sending her tumbling down a steep slope. As she landed, she hit her head upon a jagged stone and groaned. Wooziness overcame her and she soon knew nothing but darkness taking her.

O.O

12