Fantasy Crossroads

Story Info
Two women's fantasies intersect perfectly.
9.8k words
4.49
34.3k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on it, that was the strangest Sunday morning breakfast table conversation of our lives, and it set into motion an extraordinary series of events.

Haley and I were lingering over our coffee and reading the morning paper. Without preamble, she announced, "You know I've always wanted to watch you have sex with another woman."

Haley is a master of the non-sequitur so I didn't find her statement unusual. Also, I knew that to be one of her favorite fantasies.

"I believe you've mentioned it from time to time. But it's not going to happen. I'm not interested in anyone but you."

"I'm serious," she said, folding her part of the paper and setting it aside. "I think about it a lot. It has gone beyond pure fantasy now because, about a week ago, I found myself trying to figure out a way to make it happen. It took some effort but I was finally successful. I know how to do it and I want you to cooperate with me on this."

I sat there dumbfounded. Haley was serious. On the other hand, there was no risk in listening to her story. As she had just pointed out, my cooperation would be required and I had no intention of getting involved. So, just for fun, I decided to hear her out. Folding my half of the paper and setting it on the chair next to me, I looked across the table at her, grinned, and said, "Okay, let's hear it."

Haley paused to collect her thoughts. Her fingers were entwined with each other and held tensely in her lap. I realized she was feeling a little stressed. Something about her story was making her anxious. Her breathing was a little irregular and her face was flushed. I chalked it up to nervousness about the gravity of her proposal and waited patiently for her to begin.

"I said I figured out how to make it happen, and I did. But there's a little glitch."

"A glitch," I replied with a smile. "Imagine that." Glitches are not unheard of in our household.

"That's enough Max," she said with a fake glare. "Hear me out."

"Okay. Sorry. I'm listening."

"All right, here goes," she began. "My first thought was to find a prostitute, but I really didn't want to involve us in something illegal. Besides, a hooker would be too business-like. I want to watch you have sex with a woman who wants to be fucked, not one who is getting paid to do it. My second thought was to comb through personal ads to find a woman who was looking for a three-way with a couple, but I figured that was really rolling the dice. Too risky. A lot of mischief originates with those personal ads. No telling what we might get involved in. So I was back to square one."

"Finally, I stumbled onto a website that specializes in linking consenting adults who have unfulfilled sexual needs," she continued. "It's perfect. There's lots of security, special rules to protect privacy and, best of all; everyone on that site wants to be there."

I sat there with an elevated pulse. Haley's delivery was so intense that I realized she wasn't joking. I needed to figure out how to manage the situation but, once again realizing that nothing would happen without my willing participation, I encouraged her to finish her story.

"So tell me more," I prompted.

"I've examined the website very carefully," Haley continued, "and here's what I learned. You have to join the group, which costs a hundred dollars per person. You can join as an individual or as a couple. Payment is made by money order. No checks, credit cards, debit cards, or electronic transfers that can be easily traced back to the applicant. Once you join, you are provided with a unique ID number. No one on the site uses their last name and each member, or couple, is required to have a dedicated e-mail account. All communication is done within those accounts."

After a deep, shuddering breath, she continued.

"The site requires everyone to fill out a questionnaire providing demographic info and outlining in detail what you are looking for sexually. You can specify more than one scenario if you wish. You also have to upload a photo. All the info and the photo are used to sort out people with similar appetites. The site then provides participants with a computer-generated list. The list includes first names, e-mail addresses, a picture, and profile info."

After another nervous breath, she continued her little speech. "Three upscale downtown hotels partner with the group. If you decide to hook up with someone, you communicate your needs to the website and they make arrangements with one of the hotels using your ID number. Registration is under that number when you check in and all transactions are in cash. Room requirements are relayed to the hotel by the organization when they make your reservation. If you want a venue other than one of the hotels, the website will make arrangements for an additional fee."

I was becoming a little bit intrigued by this point in Haley's recitation. I had never heard of anything like this before.

"So how do potential participants iron out the details of this.....this....encounter, or whatever you call it," I asked.

"Well, let's say we told the organization we wanted to have a threesome with a blonde female who is between five-five and five-seven and weighing no more than one hundred twenty pounds. We want traditional sex. No bondage, fetishes, or sex toys. If there are any computer matches, the website provides us with a list," she began.

"For the sake of illustration," she continued, "let's say we sit down with our list and make a selection. Since it's a woman, I would most likely be the one to send an e-mail stating our interest in her. She replies if she wants to participate. Then the negotiation begins, all by e-mail. Every detail will be ironed out. If we decide to proceed, we tell the web organization what we need, select a hotel, and specify the date and time we want. They make the reservation and we get a confirmation message via e-mail. After that we just make it all happen. When we're done, we go our separate ways."

"Well, you've obviously done your homework," I said. "But if this is something you really want to do, I'll have to give it a lot of thought before you sign us up. I'm not sure I can go along with anything like that."

"Max, it's too late. I already sent in the money. I have our ID number as a couple and the on-line questionnaire for us to fill out. We have a dedicated e-mail account on Hotmail. You don't have to do this if you really have no interest. I'll understand and all we'll lose is the two hundred bucks. If we pursue it, we can back out at any time if we decide we don't want to play."

For the second time that morning I was completely taken aback. Haley was way out ahead of me on this. I needed a little time to adjust. "Let me think about it for a while," I said.

"Okay," Haley said. But while you're thinking about it, you need to know about the glitch I mentioned."

I had forgotten about the "glitch" and couldn't imagine what it might be. Everything she described seemed to be so well-organized, so structured.

"Tell me about it," I said with a grin.

Haley took a deep breath.

"There are very few individual female members in the group. Lots of couples, quite a few individual guys, but not very many women. Since we haven't filled out the questionnaire yet, I don't have details but the website says there are more than a hundred couples, over forty guys, but only seven women in our geographic area. I e-mailed the site to ask why and was told that lone women are very leery about signing up because of safety concerns. I can understand that. I know I'd be pretty reluctant to walk blindly into a situation that might be a setup, even with good hotel security. Women are too easy to overpower."

"Well then, that probably wraps the whole idea up," I countered. "I can't imagine you'll find the right woman with so few choices and I doubt there will be a lot of couples out there where the guy just wants to sit around and watch some other guy fuck his wife. Unless there is a couple out there exactly like us, meaning the women has your fantasy and the guy is as reluctant as I am, it's far more likely you'll find couples who are looking for plain old wife swapping, or something like that."

"Maybe a four-way wouldn't be so bad. Haven't you ever wanted to watch me have sex with another guy?" Haley asked with a mischievous smile, catching me by surprise. We had never had this discussion before. Haley had always seemed fixated on watching me with another woman.

I wasn't thrilled with the direction this conversation was headed. And I now understood the reason for her uneasiness. She knew from the beginning that this was going to come up and she was concerned about my reaction.

"That is a common male fantasy, but I'll bet very few guys are actually willing to let it happen. Are you telling me that sex with another guy is something you really want to do?"

"I'm not saying it's something want to do, but I might be willing if that's what it takes to get what I want. Besides," Haley said with a shy smile as she actually blushed, "it might be kind of exciting if I had your permission to do it and you were in the room watching me and protecting me from harm."

"And I'm supposed to just sit there and watch?" I asked, incredulous.

"Maybe for a while, but you'd get to fuck the other woman while I watched you. Everyone would be fucking and watching each other. Why don't we just fill out the application and see what shows up? We don't have to do anything about it if we don't want to."

I agreed, with some reluctance, and Haley went to get her laptop while I poured more coffee. Then we sat side by side while she gave me a tour of the website. It was professionally done but shocking in its content. No punches were pulled. It clearly stated that it was recruiting adults who wanted to indulge their most intimate fantasies with other consenting adults.

Everyone was welcome. One-on-one encounters were encouraged, as were three-ways, four-ways, and multiple-participant orgies. Virtually all fetishes were allowed. The operative word was 'consenting.' There were strict safety and security rules. Infractions were enforced by hotel security and there was a clear threat of banishment from membership if the rules were broken.

The questionnaire was very detailed. Haley and I answered all the basic questions and then got to the heart of the matter; what fantasies we were trying to bring to life. The form required that we be very specific so that suitable matches could be made by the organization's computer. Haley took the lead.

"This is really my fantasy so I want the number one choice to be a solitary woman who fits my mental picture and is willing to fuck you while I watch."

And that's exactly what she typed into the form under the heading 'Primary Fantasy.' She followed that entry with a description of the woman; good looking, five-two to five-four, slim but with an athletic build.

Watching her make the entry, I felt a twinge of guilt as I found myself hoping the website would find a match. My mental picture of fucking this mythical woman while Haley watched from just a few feet away was causing me to grow erect.

"Now we'll put in a second choice," she announced. With this entry Haley asked for a couple who shared her original fantasy except for a little role reversal. In this scenario the man was only interested in watching his wife have sex with another guy. I pictured Haley and her male counterpart sitting side by side on a hotel room sofa, almost completely unaware of each other's presence, focused intently on the performance unfolding in front of them.

The appeal in this scenario was that the woman was likely to be highly aroused, knowing she was fucking a stranger in front of her husband with his encouragement. Under these conditions, I would probably have a very intense encounter and Haley would get all the fantasy stimulation she could hope for. The idea had some merit and my erection sustained itself.

"Okay, let's send this in and see what comes back," I suggested.

"Not so fast. We both know there's a third choice; the four-way we just discussed. We're unlikely to get a response from a single female and, as you pointed out, the second scenario probably won't produce much activity either. Let's go ahead and submit the entry just to see who else is out there. It'll be exciting. Anyway, it's just a fishing expedition. We don't have to take any action at all if we don't want to."

Curiosity was getting the better of me and I couldn't think of a strong argument against Haley's suggestion. I nodded my consent and she went to work. She used the same specifications for the woman but put no constraints on the man. She kept it simple, 'looking for a couple interested in uncomplicated four-way sex. No fetishes. No bondage. No sex toys.'

Haley attached a photo of us that she had selected, hit the 'send' button, and our questionnaire was on its way. She closed her laptop and pointed to the bulge in my shorts that I thought had gone unnoticed. "Why don't we go upstairs and put that thing to good use," she suggested.

****

A long time later when we came back downstairs, completely spent, I heard a 'ding' from Haley's laptop telling her she had mail. When Haley realized what it was, she asked me to join her at the table. Unbelievably, we had a response from the site already.

"Are you really ready for this?" I asked.

"All we're doing is looking. It's like window shopping on the internet. No one knows what we're doing. The website can't tell if we look at the material or not, and we never have to act on anything we see if we don't want to participate."

"Okay, let's see what the computers have coughed up."

Haley tapped a few keys and a list appeared. At a glance I could see that we had a bunch of responses. As expected there were no individual females. All the responders were couples who presumably had an interest in 'uncomplicated four-way sex.'

"This is sort of my show," Haley reminded me. "I am only interested in finding a suitable woman. If I don't see one in these profiles that meets my requirements, we're done, at least for now. If I find a woman that interests me, we look at the couple more closely. Agreed?"

"Agreed. But what about the guy?" I asked, very interested in her answer.

"I don't care about the guy as long as he's not some sort of troll. Let's just take a look."

The guy in the equation was going to be of major interest to me, if not to Haley. I would mostly ignore the women and focus on the men, knowing that Haley would make a good choice of a female partner without my input. I moved my chair so that I sat slightly behind her, looking over her shoulder at the screen. She quickly scanned through the pictures in the profiles, stopping now and then to delete a couple when the woman's picture did not immediately meet her standards.

I concentrated on the men. One of them was so good looking I hoped Haley would delete the couple, but they survived her scrutiny. I would step in later if I had to. I wasn't about to watch some movie star look-alike fuck my wife.

My problem was very simple. Haley is absolutely gorgeous. I can best be described as 'ordinary' so it was an ordinary guy I'd be seeking for her if we actually went through with this craziness.

Haley finished her initial scan and then went right back through the ten or so remaining candidates. To my immense satisfaction, Mr. Movie Star got the axe this time around. The woman looked pretty good to me, so I don't know if Haley ruled out the couple because she knew I would object to any guy who was that good looking, or if she spotted some fatal flaw in his wife. I didn't ask.

Eventually, Haley pared the list down to three couples based purely on her reaction to the women in the profiles. All three men had silently passed my 'ordinary' test during earlier run-throughs. It was now time to study the candidates more closely.

The profile for Couple Number One indicated that they were interested a four-way that would have us swapping back and forth. Haley ruled them out. Not that she would object to me fucking her from time to time during the encounter, but it didn't fit her fantasy.

Couple Number Two seemed more aligned with our interests. Their profile placed more emphasis on the woman's needs but was not as explicit as Haley would have liked.

Couple Number Three wanted to have four-way free-for-all sex on the floor of the hotel room on a sheet of plastic, Mazola party style. No bed. Scratch Number Three.

That left Couple Number Two, Lacey and Scott. Lacey was certainly beautiful. Her husband was a clean-cut looking guy with a nice smile. He was pleasantly ordinary, but I was still a long way away from letting him fuck my wife.

Haley and I reviewed their profile more closely. Lacey appeared to be a dead match for Haley's specifications. Scott had dark hair and was about my height and weight. Their write-up stated that they were voyeuristic by nature and wanted to have sex with a couple having similar tendencies. Interested parties were to contact Lacey at the indicated e-mail address, which led us to believe that she, like Haley, was leading their search.

"I think I should e-mail Lacey to see what they have in mind. None of us have any obligation to go further if we don't want to go through with this," announced Haley. "What do you think?"

"I guess there's no harm in the two of you comparing notes. Go ahead. Let's see what she has to say."

"Good. Now go find something to do while I compose a message to her."

****

I went to work the following morning but was so distracted that I barely made it through the day. Finally, I was able to leave the office about six o'clock and head for home. Haley met me at the door with a drink in her hand. She was so excited I thought she might burst into flames.

"I have so much to tell you. Come sit with me while I tell you everything that happened today. I am so thrilled!" she said as she handed me the drink.

Haley retrieved her own drink and began her story.

"Lacey answered my e-mail an hour or so after you left for work. It turns out she and Scott are nearly carbon copies of us. As we suspected, she's the one who's leading their effort. Best of all, her motivation is exactly the same as mine. She has always wanted to watch Scott have sex with another woman. Her fantasy woman isn't as specific as mine. Her only requirement was a slim brunette no more than five foot eight. It turns out that her husband is as reluctant about all this as you are, but she told me his interest perked up when he saw my photo. I was a little bit flattered."

"Don't be silly. Any guy who sees you is going to perk up in more ways than one. And you know it too," I said with a smile.

Haley waved me off and went on with her story.

"We chatted by e-mail for a few minutes and then decided to meet for lunch. Today."

"Today?" I asked, astonished.

"Yes, today. No point in wasting time. We decided that things might not work out so well if you two guys were included. Since neither of you has made up his mind one way or the other, we figured your egos might get in the way and you'd end up having a belly bumping contest in the middle of lunch."

I had to laugh. She was probably right.

"So where did you go for lunch?"

"We ended up at a place called Charlie's, but where we went isn't very important. Here's what's important; Lacey is an absolute knockout. I couldn't have designed a woman from scratch who fits my fantasy better. She's perfect in every way. If you go through with this, you are really in for a treat. Plus, she seemed to be quite pleased to have me as a partner for Scott."

I waited for her to continue her story.

"We talked for nearly two hours and were very frank with each other. I told her the specifics of my fantasy including all the ways I would want you to fuck her. She shared the details of her fantasy with me and they are very similar. Scott will be doing basically the same things to me that I want you to do to Lacey. Oral sex plays a bit part in both our fantasies but we ruled it out as too intimate. We settled on manual foreplay to get used to each other a little and to heat things up. After that just basic sex in the traditional positions; missionary, female superior, and rear entry. We'll tell you what we want you to do."