Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
His Domme fulfills his deepest fantasy.
2.2k words
4.04
46.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers

I have a lot on my mind. Tonight I am going to push my dear one like I've never pushed him before. You notice how distracted I am as I finish my meal and you want to ask what is wrong, but know better. You clear away the dishes as I walk into the other room.

I place a tray on the table and start adding the items I am planning on using tonight. Once I have assembled everything, I cover it with a heavy cloth and walk back into the dining room and sit down. I grow impatient waiting for you to finish your chores.

You walk into the dinning room and kneel at my side but don't say a word, waiting for my command. My hand reaches down and plays with your hair. My mind spinning with the plans I have in store for you. Up to this point I've not pushed you, but tonight will be a test of how much you truly do trust me.

I ask you to stand.

"Dear one, please go and get the covered tray from the other room and take it to our playroom. Then I want you to go and shower and return to the playroom naked."

You stand immediately and run to do as I ask. As you walk past me with the tray, I see that you are a bit nervous, as I've never asked you to do this before with out knowing what is coming next.

I go to my room, shower, and put on a black leather vest and short skirt with my stiletto heels. I apply fresh make up and a touch of perfume. I want to look especially good for you tonight. I want you to think only of me.

I walk into our playroom and you are standing there, waiting for me. I can see in your eyes that you like the way I look, and I can't help but notice that you are aroused.

I ask, "dear one, have you started playing without me?"

You cast your eyes down respectfully, and I hear uncertainty in your voice, " No, Mistress".

"dear one look at me," I command, looking at you and smiling as I tap your partially erect cock, "Then this must mean that you are just pleased to see me?"

Raising your eyes to look at me, you quickly respond "I am always pleased to see you, Mistress".

I walk to you and touch your face gently with my hand.

"Good!" I respond. "I have plans for you tonight. I will need you to trust me like you've never done before."

For the first time, I see fear in your eyes. Your breathing is a bit faster, as you say, "I trust you with my life Mistress".

"Before we begin, dear one, at anytime, if you can't take it any more, you must use your safe word. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress," you reply, "if I need to, I will use my safe word."

I instruct you to lie down on the bed on your back. You do as I ask, turning your head to look at me. I walk slowly over to the dresser, my heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor. I pull open the dresser and take out two sets of handcuffs; one end of each set lined in a soft fur. I turn and walk over to the bed slowly. Your eyes never leaving me, I lay the cuffs on the bed and run my fingers through your hair. My hand caresses your face.

"dear one, are you ready to begin?" I ask.

Looking up at me you smile, but I can tell you are very nervous, as you say, "Yes Mistress".

I walk over to the covered tray and pick up a pair of earplugs. I walk back to you and instruct you to place them in your ears and let me know if you can hear anything once they are in. You assure me that you cannot. I take your left hand and place the first cuff on it, then pull it up to the post and attach it. I move to the other side and do the same thing. Your eyes never leave me. I look down at you and I can see you are still aroused and I am quite pleased.

I turn and go back to the tray and pull out a bind fold. I slowly walk back to you turning it in my hands. Your smile starts to fade and your breathing becomes a bit faster. I kneel on the bed looking down at you. The blindfold is in my hands.

Knowing that you can't hear me I mouth to you, "Do you trust me?"

You answer, "Yes Mistress," and with that I place the blindfold over your eyes.

I turn and sit down in a chair across the room and watch you. We've never done this before. You lay there quietly waiting for me. Five minutes pass and you begin to turn your head as if trying to find me. Ten minutes pass and you are restless, but trying to stay still. You are sweating a little and are still aroused. I am so excited about what is in store for you, that I begin to play with my self. I am moist thinking of the fun we will be sharing. After fifteen minutes have passed, I walk up to you and see that tears have started to fall. My heart goes out to you. It takes all my will not to wipe them away.

I walk over to the tray and pull out a feather. I then come back to you and starting at your feet, touch you lightly with the feather. Gliding it up your leg, across your stomach and down the other leg to your foot. You jump at the touch of the feather, but seem relieved that I am there. I wait three minutes before touching you again, your head turning from side to side as if to find me. The feather then moves up your right arm across your chest and down your left arm. It swirls around your face, which is damp with sweat and tears. Oh, how I want to kiss your tears away.

Then the feather traces down your chest, sides, and then circles your manhood. I am pleased at the reaction it causes. I pull the feather away, and walk back to the tray. I take out a whip and a piece of satin. I strike you on the upper thigh. You jump and I hear a soft whimper, but it only leaves a light red mark on your thigh. I rub the mark with the satin. I move to the other thigh and do the same. SMACK on your thigh. You wince. I lightly strike your balls and you cry out just a little. I then rub the satin on your balls and I see your cock grow a little.

I walk to the door and let some friends in who understand what I want them to do and they prepare themselves as I have instructed. Three minutes later you feel gloved hands pulling at your nipples and massaging your chest, then you feel hands that have nylons on them caressing your upper and lower legs. You lay very still. Then you feel your arms being massaged with soft fur all the while your chest and legs are being working on.

You feel the bed depress as the nylon hands move your legs wide part. Wet lips on your cock, the nylon hands now caress your balls. The lips are working your cock as it grows. You moan softly, knowing from past experiences that you are not allowed to cum unless commanded.

You feel gloved hands moving up your arms and the handcuffs being removed from the headboard and your arms being placed gently down to your side. The gloved hands instruct you to roll over onto your stomach. Then your arms are moved over your head again and reattached to the headboard. You are prompted to lift up your hips and you feel a pillow being slid under you. The hands guide you so that your behind is up in the air and your breathing become faster. But nothing happens. At first you are quite still, but then you start moving your hips slightly. Then you become very still again. I am watching you. You have such a sexy butt.

I have my friends leave the room; this will be just for us to share. I quietly undress and strap on a cock. After a few minutes you feel something being applied to you. It is cool and you know it a gel as the hands now are spreading your cheeks apart and spreading the gel along your crack.

Then fingers slide into you. You tense up and the fingers stop moving until you relax again. Once you are relaxed the fingers start to move in and out of you, going deeper each time. I see you biting your lower lip, and watch your breathing.

I crawl up behind you and adjust you so that I can enter you for the first time. I apply the gel to the cock and then start to slide it into you. You groan and your head rises. I stop letting you adjust to the feeling. Then slowly move in a little deeper. I continue to move in slowly until the cock is all the way in you. I hear you moaning and sniffing. I know that you are crying.

I reach down and caress your balls and check you are very hard. This excites me and I begin to move in and out of you. You are now rocking and match my rhythm as your moans grow louder. I am so turned on and the moisture growing between my legs fuels me on. As I move in and out of you, my hand caresses your balls. I feel them getting tight so I back off. I hear you whimper and know you want to find release. I put my shoes back on, pull off my gloves and unhook your hands from the headboard. I massage your arms and set them down, and then pull out your earplugs.

I say to you, "dear one, roll over and lay still. But do not answer me; just do as I say. Nod your head if you understand me." You nod your head.

I see you start to roll over and I pull the pillow out from under you. You are so beautiful. Your body glistening, and you are so hard. You hear me walk away and then the door opens and closes. I slip my shoes off and quietly walk back to the bed. You follow my instructions and lay still. But I can see you are worried that I have left you.

I stand at the foot of the bed masturbating as I watch you, thinking how I will feel with your cock buried deep in me. I am very close to cumming and I move onto the bed. You open your mouth but close it right away. I smile, you are doing so well, and I know how hard this is for you. I lean down and take your beautiful erect cock in my mouth. Your body shudders. I suck you briefly as I can see you are so close. Then I straddle you, and position your cock to enter me and slide down. You hold your breath. I lean forward and play with your nipples and I move my hips in a small circles.

You open your mouth and I see you mouth, "Please…please."

I continue to move my hips around and pinch and pull on your nipples. You groan and I feel your hips moving under me. I know that you can't take much more, and I am so close.

I ask you, " dear one, do you want to cum?"

You don't say anything, so I then say, "You may respond to my questions. Do you want to cum?"

You reply in an animal tone, "Yes Mistress."

Hearing your tone and how turned on I am. I start to move up and down. It doesn't take to long and I am ready to explode, so I look down at you and say, "CUM NOW!!!" That is all you need and you release. You fill me, your body going rigid and then finally relaxing back down on the bed.

Oh, how you have pleased me. I lay on top of you, kissing your neck and your face. I roll off of you and take your blindfold off. You look at me. I touch your face and tell you how pleased I am with you. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I bring out a bowl of warm water and several wash clothes. I gently wash you and dry you off. I clean up as well. I return to you and I pull you close to me. You lay your head on my shoulder and I stroke your hair as you drift off to sleep in my arms.

D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers