My Daughter's Panties

Story Info
My daughter catches me trying on her used panties!
2k words
4.5
54.6k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: Hi all and thank you for your continuing support for my stories! I'm so amazed with the level of engagement each and every time, so please continue to rate and comment!

This story is a little bit different from those i've done before - this is based on the real-life exploits of a Lit friend. All characters are over the age of 18. Many thanks to Pixiehoff my lovely editor for her help once again!)

It was about two months after my daughter Cathy's 19th birthday, that everything changed. It had been a tough couple of years, following my divorce from her father, but the pair of us, Cathy and I, managed to muddle through. Cathy managed to finish school and I managed to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table.

I don't know when exactly that I started to see Cathy through more than a mother's eyes. I started to notice her body more, her clothes, the way she wore her hair differently on occasion. The way she talked, the words she chose to use.

And the sounds she made during orgasm.

It was a Saturday afternoon, and I was sorting out laundry. I went to Cathy's room to grab her hamper and, oh lord, there she was.

She was lying on her bed, facing away from me. She had her smartphone in one hand, the other hand was busy in her panties. She must have had her ear pods in because she hadn't heard me come into the room.

I was...transfixed. I could see that she was watching some lesbian porn scene and was getting quite worked up about it judging by the activity in her panties. I stood there, watching. Any thought of leaving had long gone out of my head, I was rooted to the spot. Watching her. My daughter. Before long, my own hand had snuck under my tee-shirt and was caressing my own breast, tweaking my nipple. My other hand slid into my shorts, into my panties. God, I was already wet.

I listened to her. Her breathing. Watcher her. Watched her hand speed up, her breasts rise and fall, her lips parted as her breathing became more laboured. My own fingers were getting me close. I had to bite down on my knuckle to stifle the moan that was building in me. Cath was writhing on the bed now, her own moans loud and so, so sexy. Oh God....

I managed to stumble out before she recovered and removed her ear-pods and jumped in the shower to wash off my own cum from my pussy and thighs. I couldn't help but use the showerhead to get me off again, replaying in my mind what I has witnessed.

I was in the kitchen, having a coffee when Cath came downstairs at last.

"I'm heading out, mum, going to see Janet." She smiled. I smiled back.

"I'm doing laundry, do you want me to do your hamper?" I asked her. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Yes please mum. I forgot about it this morning." and off she went.

So I was in the basement, loading her clothes in the washing machine, when I came across her panties. Her worn panties, the ones she had on when she was masturbating earlier. I held them in my hand, and, well, I couldn't help myself, I deeply inhaled her aroma from the gusset. It was still damp and smelled delicious. I blushed hard when I realised that I was doing and tossed them in the washer with her other stuff.

A few days went by and everything was normal, except I was far from normal. Every time I looked at her I could only see her on her bed. Then I thought of the type of porn she was watching and wondered if my daughter was in fact a lesbian and hadn't told me yet, or whether she was just curious. Had she been with girls already? The thought, I have to admit ashamedly, excited me.

I was becoming obsessed with my daughter and what I imagined her sex-life to be. Whether she and her friend Janet were more than friends. Whether she'd been with any boys, or just girls. But most of all I was obsessed with her wet panties.

Cath had gone out on a Friday night, and I decided to take a risk. I went into her room and fished out a pair of her used panties from her hamper. I smelled them. As strong an aroma as before, and when I touched the gusset, I realised she had climaxed in them recently. I don' know what came over me exactly, but I found myself stripping off my clothes and putting her panties on. Feeling the cool dampness of them against my own wetness was ridiculously arousing but before I could enjoy them any further, Cathy walked into her room.

"What the Fuck??" She yelled.

Oh my God. I could not move for a second then I ran, I just ran out of the room, tears flooding my eyes, I ran straight to my own room and locked the door, slumping on the bed, wondering what on earth I had done, what on earth was going through my poor daughter's head.

They may have been tears of self-pity, but I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I was on autopilot. I got up as usual and went to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast for Cath and me. It wasn't long -- the smell of coffee and toast must have wafted to her room -- that Cath was up and joining me in the kitchen. God I was so nervous.

"Good morning," she said. Instantly I knew something was up. She always called me "mom". Always. But not today, of all days. My heart felt like it was sinking.

"Morning, dear" I managed, as I finished pouring the coffee. Suddenly I felt the back of my robe being lifted and Cath's hand planted on my cheeks! I gasped and lurched with the coffee, spilling some on my robe.

I swiftly turned to her, mouth agape. She just started innocently at me and said, "Oh I was just looking for my panties."

"Th They're in the wash!" I said breathlessly.

"Well, there's a "fresh" pair in my hamper, if you'd like to wear them" she was taunting me, playing with me. "My friends would probably let you have theirs as long as you were going to wash them after!" Oh God this was too much for me.

I followed her into the living room and fell on the ground in front of her. Kneeling, with my hands on my lap and my head bowed, I told her everything. How I'd been watching her, how I'd wanted her. I felt sick to my stomach listening to myself and was desperate to get any reaction from Cath, even if it were the worst.

It was the worst. She got up silently, and strode out of the room, not looking back, not saying anything to me. She just left me there, a broken woman.

I really thought, in that moment, I'd lost my daughter forever.

I felt like I was in a trance. I was numb, I didn't have the will to move from my kneeling position, tears streaming my face.

"Mel, come here!" Cath's voice came from her bedroom. I didn't need to be told twice -- I hopped up and ran, literally ran through my own house til I was at her open door.

Cath was laid on her bed, wearing just a pair of her panties and a tee-shirt, her legs parted wide on the bed.

I stared at her, not knowing what to do, what she wanted me to do, if anything.

"Come on then, Melissa. Take what you wanted." It was the second time she'd called me by name, and not "mom", it caused a bit of a disconnect in my brain. I was in two minds -- Cath's mother was admonishing me and telling me to leave, while the sub-slut who lusted for her own daughter was urging me on. I moved closer and slowly peeled off Cath's panties, while she kept her eyes on me the whole time.

I found myself leaning closer and closer to Cath's bare mound, my lips opening, when Cath pushed me away.

"Ah ah ah! Don't be greedy! You were only told to take the panties melissa!"

I felt both ashamed and confused about what she wanted but couldn't find the will to speak, so I turned to leave, but Cath stopped me.

"Where do you think you are going?" She said.

"Umm..." I was still speechless.

"Do you think it's fair that you get to see me naked, but I don't get to see you? Strip, Melissa". She didn't need to tell me twice. Of course, I obeyed immediately, taking off my nightie and standing naked before her.

I stood there, trembling, naked in front of my own daughter. My lower lip was quivering, and my nipples were rock hard, betraying my desire for her. Cath got up off the bed and slowly walked behind me. I could feel her breath on my neck her nipples brushing against my back.

"You like wearing my used panties so why aren't you wearing them now?" her whispered words in my ear turning me on so much. I bent and slid her wet panties on, but before I could straighten, she pushed me forward onto the bed. She pushed my bum, so I was kneeling on the bed, head down, ass up.

"Stay like that, Melissa," she said.

"Or should I say, Stay like that, Mother!" That made my pussy twitch and leak. O stayed in position, my head on the bed, ass in the air. I felt her move closer. It was so obvious, the horny wet state I was in, as her next words were, "Do you want your daughter that much? That being naked in front of me is making your cunt leak?". There was nothing for me to say, my state was all-too evident.

Then...oh, God....i felt her. Her fingers travelled the length of my slit, up and down, teasing and stroking me. I moaned; a lot louder than I had meant to. She kept stroking me then said something which almost made me cum on its own.

"I've wanted you too, mom. I must have fucked your pussy a thousand times in my head! But then I hadn't realised you were such a needy puppy!"

"Yessss Cathy!" was all I could say.

She continued to tease me, tease my cunt, in that position for what seemed like an hour. Every time I tried to push against her fingers she'd back off and slap my cheeks, until I settled down again and she'd continue caressing me. But then, oh then, I felt her tongue suddenly press into me. It was like a dam bursting, all of the pent-up sexual nervous energy I had tried to internalist for the past week was suddenly let loose and my pussy, my cunt spasmed hard, gushing over my daughter's mouth.

I was shaking hard, and Cathy got on the bed, turned me on my back and placed my head in her lap. She leaned forward and fed her nipple ot my lips, which I eagerly suckled on. She stroked my hair and said. "Enjoy today, mom. This is your day. But after this, its going to be me enjoying you."

And she's been true to her word. My daughter is my mistress. At home I'm not allowed to wear panties, sometimes nothing even below the waist. She bought herself some toys, including a strapon and something called a Lush3, a small vibrator which she can control on an app on her phone. She's very assertive with me but at the same time there is still that modicum of respect and has returned to calling me mom when not fucking me -- which doesn't seem often, now that I think about it. She's now threatening (promising?) to introduce her close friends to my pantie fetish -- goodness knows where this will lead!