Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so fucking nice being in you," I told him. Of course I could not see the expression on Cam's face, but his soft moans of pleasure told me that he was enjoying the experience. I slid in and out slowly so he could get used to the feeling of my cock in his ass, but I knew that it could not last. I needed to fuck his brains out.

"You ready for me to really pound you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, what the fuck have you been waiting for? Fuck me dude."

And fuck him I did. Now it was my turn to slam into his ass, and I pounded the blonde boy hard and fast. Cam was moaning even louder now. He gripped the bedposts hard, his knuckles almost white. With one hand, I reached around and began jerking his big dick.

"Harder, fuck me harder!" Cam yelled.

Damn, this wasn't hard enough? I put both hands on his hips, steadying myself so that I could give him what he wanted—and what I craved as well. I pulled my cock from Cam's ass almost all the way, then slammed back into him as hard I could.

"ARGHH!" Cam cried in a combination of pain and pleasure. "Keep doing that, keep doing that, faster faster!"

I fucked that bubble butt with a vengeance, my ball sack flailing wildly. I grunted noisily as I plunged into his ass, his muscular butt cheeks rippling with every thrust from my hips. Once again the sweet sound of two boys having wild sex filled the room. Both of us were moaning loudly, yelling almost.

"Oh Billy, oh Billy, fuck me, oh fuck me, FUCK ME!" Cam whimpered.

Before long, the effort of pounding him was soaking my bangs with sweat. My thighs were nearly shaking from the exercise, and naturally I was struggling not to come. I quickly pulled out of him, preparing to fuck him in another position.

"Let me fuck you on your back, I wanna see your face," I said.

The big stud flopped over onto his back, breathing heavily. I laid down on the bed beside him and lifted one of his long legs across my body. Using my hands, I guided my dick back to his ass and pierced his pink pleasure hole for a second time. From here, I got a nice view of his ripped abs and pecs. Cam's eyes were closed, but the expression on his beautiful face was one of priceless delight.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," he repeated over and over.

I fucked his ass while he stroked his big cock, our sweaty bodies pressed together. I began kissing the nearest nipple, which elicited intensified sighing from Cam. After a few minutes, I felt a large hand on the back of my head. Cam's eyes were open now, and for the first time during that sex session, we were looking at each other full in the face. For a few seconds our gaze met, and I found myself lost in his striking blue eyes. That drove me over the edge.

"Aw fuck, I think I'm gonna come," I moaned.

With one fluid motion, I pulled out of Cam's ass and knelt in front of his face. I tore off the condom with one hand while I held him down with the other. He must have known in those moments what I was going to do, and I wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it, but he didn't make any move to resist. I jerked my meat with an animalistic fervor, groaning as I did. God, how badly I wanted to do this.

The eruption came within seconds. The first spurt of cum shot from my dick and landed just below Cam's eye. Wave after wave of semen followed in the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. A feeling of pure, unadulterated pleasure surged through my body. Cam's pretty face was getting absolutely drenched, my cum soaking into his blonde hair and covering his smooth ivory skin. After some 30 seconds of this gut-wrenching climax, I felt Cam's tongue dart out to lick the last few drops of semen from the tip of my cock. His lips parted into a devilish smile, his white teeth glinting.

"Wow, just wow," was all he could say. A little bit of cum dribbled down his chin.

I was still breathing too heavily to even manage a reply, so Cam got up and kissed me. We made out for a few more minutes before both of us flopped back, completely spent.

"I should probably wash this off," Cam said, feeling the sticky plastering on his face.

"Wanna shower?" I suggested. I was more tired than I ever knew and my asshole stung from his huge cock, but my dick still stirred. Cam flashed his white smile again.

"Sounds good dude."

12