Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasy goes beyond the dreams.
3.9k words
4.37
50.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It will help if you have read the earlier chapter, but this one should be enjoyable on its own.

*

As I explained in the first chapter my wife and I have revitalised our sex life by arranging fortnightly sessions where one or other of us organises the evening, whilst the grandparents look after that children. There are a few ground rules: Firstly the night must always include intercourse at some stage, this meant that the none organising partner could enjoy the evening knowing that he/she was definitely going to have sex at some point. The only other rule was no anal sex. This disappointed me but Jackie was quite insistent.

After several months a few favourites began to emerge. Mine was getting Jackie to dress up in a schoolgirl outfit. Initially this was a cheap adult shop one but I then progressed to one brought from a proper school outfitters. It included large, white, cotton knickers and white, knee length socks. During the evening I would take on the part of the headmaster and Jackie would be a naughty schoolgirl sent to the headmaster. Initially she would be punished for her minor mistake by 3 slaps on her knickers-clad buttocks, with of course plenty of groping. Then after a second error she would be slapped six times on her naked butt. I then proceed to quiz her about her sexual exploits. This gradually progresses to her giving me a blowjob and then finally full intercourse.

Jackie's favourite was to dress me in a waiters outfit consisting of a smart black jacket, a black bow tie and a white shirt, which she had cut short. I was therefore naked from the waist down. I then had to service her every need all evening and if at any point I was not supporting a large erection I was punished. By the third time she used this fantasy she had found a special cock ring that not only prevented my cock from going soft but also prevented me from ejaculating. I could orgasm, with familiar ball tightening and jerking of the penis, but no spunk came out and neither did I go soft. This meant she could fondle, suck and fuck me as long and as often as she liked until, and only if I had totally satisfied her, she would release the ring and let me cum. This was invariably in very large amounts and over her tits or if I had been extremely good over her pubes- unfortunately it was never into her mouth.

A joint favourite was when Jackie dressed up as a French waitress. Her top was so low cut that her sumptuous boobs were almost falling out and it was so short that if she were not standing upright her knickers would come into view. She always wore black seamed stockings and suspenders with it and started the evening in black or occasionally white translucent knickers, which far from covering her intimate parts seem to draw attention almost highlighting them.

One Friday evening it was my turn to organise the evening. I had decided to use the schoolgirl fantasy and to make it extra special I had paid for Jackie to go to a salon and have a Hollywood waxing the day before, a Hollywood waxing being where all pubic hair is removed.

On the aforementioned evening it took Jackie ages to get ready but finally she came downstairs dressed as a stunningly attractive, if a little mature, school girl.

"I am disappointed to see that you have been sent to see me again young girl," I scolded as soon as she stepped off the bottom step.

"I...I'm sorry sir," she stammered looking a little ashamed.

"Why have you been sent this time?" I enquired.

"Apparently my uniform is incorrect," Jackie answered somewhat cheekily, " but I can't think why. I even have regulation knickers on." At this point she lifted her skirt and flashed her white cotton knickers.

"You should not be flashing those you cheeky young thing," I scolded feeling my prick beginning to twitch. "You are not wearing a regulation blouse are you?"

"It is a white cotton blouse sir," she pleaded.

"It is, but it is far more translucent than a regulation one - in fact it is almost transparent!"

"But the boys aren't complaining," she continued.

"I bet they aren't," I continued, "and you might have got away with it but you have decided to break the rules further by wearing a black bra. You should be ashamed of yourself trying to flaunt your developing breasts to the boys. Haven't you got any modesty?

"Sorry sir," She pleaded.

"Take it off and I never want to see you wearing a black bra again," I instructed. Jackie immediately began to remove her bra the clever way without removing her blouse. Within a couple of minutes she tossed the offending bra to me. Her blouse was so translucent that the outline of her 36C breasts was clearly visible and her partially erect nipples stood out like beacons.

At that moment, much to the surprise of both of us, the doorbell went. 'Damm it!' I thought to myself, 'who could this be' at the same time hoping my evenings fun was not going to be ruined.'

I opened the door to see my best mate, Robert, standing there. "Hi Robert. I wasn't expecting you, but come in," I stated momentarily forgetting that Jackie was dressed as a schoolgirl and her tits were almost on clear view.

"Sorry but I was passing on the motorway and the traffic was awful due to an accident two junctions towards London so I thought I would pop in on you and let the traffic clear," Robert explained as he came in, "Hope I wasn't interrupting...." At that moment he saw Jackie, his eyes immediately took in her outfit and then ogled partially covered breasts. "Woops, I better go... I am interrupting."

"Don't be silly it is great to see you and we were only having a bit of fun," I stated. Jackie had been too surprised to cover up and to her credit realised that it was now too late.

"It's great to see you lets have a drink," She stated heading of to the fridge freezer to get a couple of beers.

"Are you sure mate?" He asked looking very awkward.

"Jackie is happy so, so am I," I reassured.

"But her top is almost transparent?"

"Yes, and you've seen them now. Great aren't they?"

"Much bigger than my wife's," He commented. At that point Jackie came round with a couple of beers and a wine for herself. We sat chatting for a while.

Jackie then put a couple of frozen pizzas in the oven, which we subsequently shared with some salad and a couple of bottles of wine. When Robert realised that he had now drunk too much to drive home he decided to stay over and go home in the morning. He quickly phoned home whilst I poured some more wine.

Robert rejoined us at the table and we continued to chat whilst Jackie began to clear the table. I was staring at her breasts as they swung forward as she stretched to collect the salad bowl, thinking that it was a shame that I had lost out on a night of sexual fun, when her right elbow knocked over Robert's wine glass.

"Position one, you careless girl," I ordered in my head teacher's role without thinking. Jackie looked surprised but to my amazement she stopped what she was doing and walked to the middle of the living room. I knew that this was part of our fantasy role-play and I never intended to share it with anyone and suspected that Jackie didn't expect to either. She then stood staring at me and slowly undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor and put her hands on her head. Robert's face was a picture. As he surveyed Jackie's knickers clad mound. She stared at me almost daring me to carry on with her eyes. I decide to call her bluff.

"Turn around," I instructed in a firm headmasters type voice, "I don't want a naught young girl staring at me." Jackie dutifully turned round allowing Robert to admire her firm, cotton-covered buttocks. I then left her standing there whilst I cleared away the rest of the crockery and cleared up the spill. Robert helped and then, as soon as we had finished, we returned to the living room where Jackie was still standing with her hands on her head and skirt on the floor. I beckoned for Robert to sit on the sofa and then spoke to Jackie, "Position two!" Jackie looked surprised that I had continued. I notice a small shrug and realised it was now a game of who chickened out first. Jackie spread her legs about shoulder width apart and then bent forward keeping her legs straight till she was able to grasp hold of her ankles with her hands. Robert and I now hand a spectacular view of her butt and crotch.

I loved this part of the fantasy because she looked so vulnerable and unable to conceal anything. I enjoyed the way her knickers stretched taught as they struggled to cover her vagina that I knew would be rapidly moistening. It was a somewhat uncomfortable position for her to hold and definitely humiliating, all the more so this evening as there was an additional witness. I deliberately paused and admired the view in silence

Finally I moved forward and began to run my hands over her panties and then over her gusset causing it to mould to her lower lips enjoying the sense of power and the warmth. I then raised my hand and then spanked her left cheek firmly but not too hard.

"Thank you sir," Jackie replied holding back a yelp. I then smacked her twice more each time she thanked me.

I then rubbed her buttocks again to ease the discomfort. I slowly slipped my hand between her legs. Her gusset was now wet and as I gently let my fingers rub along her crack there was a distinct musky smell.

"Mr Smithers as a trainee teacher I think you should be taught how discipline naughty girls," I said much to Robert's delight. With no further encouragement he got up, showing an impressive bulge in his trousers and came to join me just behind Jackie. "First check that the knickers are smooth as any wrinkles can cause abrasions," I instructed. Robert, to his obvious enjoyment, ran his hands over my wife's cotton covered rump.

"I then check between the legs," I continued to instruct, "This tells you which girls are enjoying the process and you will seen many times and those who aren't and one spanking will be all that is required to amend their behaviour." Robert then ran his hand between Jackie's legs and began to press the material into her now sodden cunt. After a few moments Jackie's hips began to move in response to the stimulus and a moan escaped her lips. Robert then gave her 3 fairly firm smacks to her right buttock. Each time Jackie thanked him.

"Well done Mr Smithers," I complimented. You may get up and pick up your skirt young lady and I hope you have learnt not to be careless."

"Yes Sir," Jackie replied with a little curtsey and looking a little flushed. She then picked up her skirt and fastened it back round her waist.

"Some coffee would be great," I suggested. Jackie immediately went to get it sorted out. I decided to go and help her.

As soon as I entered the kitchen Jackie grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss holding me so tight that I could feel her erect nipples pressing against my chest. As our tongues entwined her hand began to rub my erect cock through my trousers. "God I am so horny, she stated momentarily breaking the kiss, "I need your cock in me... Fuck me...please."

"You will have to wait," I replied despite being desperate to take right there on the kitchen floor. I broke the embrace. "We have company. Don't be too long with the coffee dear, I instructed as I returned to the living room.

"That was great," Robert said, "But I now have a huge hard on."

"Me too and although I was expecting some fun I never ever expected it to include any one else," I replied. Jackie re-entered the room and handed Robert and I a coffee.

We chatted amicably as we drank our coffee. I decided the fun was over, at least till bedtime and settled down to enjoy the conversation. Jackie took my empty cup into the kitchen, with her own, and then returned for Robert's. Then to my amazement she let the cup slip off the saucer on to the floor where it smashed. We both froze for a moment, Jackie looked at me and I realised that she had done it deliberately and was daring me to carry on.

"Position 3 you careless girl," I instructed. Jackie looked surprised that I had risen to the bait, but moved slowly to the middle of the room. For the second time she undid her skirt and let it slip to her floor. Then much to Robert's delight and astonishment she put her thumbs into the sides of her knickers and slowly pulled them down. The gusset stuck to her moist cunt but finally came free as her knickers reached her knees. She then stood up, leaving her knickers around her knees, and put her hands on her head.

"Bloody hell no pubes!" Robert exclaimed. I let Robert take in the sight of my wife standing with her hands on her head and knickers around her knees for a while enjoying the humiliation then instructed Jackie to turn around. This gave Robert a view of her now uncovered butt. I cleared up the broken cup and then returned to the living room.

By now it was dark and because of the excitement and the unexpected visitor I had forgotten to draw the curtains. Jackie was in clear view of anybody walking past. I suddenly noticed a man from three or for doors up the road walking, with his dog past. He casually glanced in the window; proberly attracted by the light, and suddenly stopped with his mouth open and took in the sight of Jackie's shaven naked mound. Jackie looked horrified and began to blush, but to my astonishment she didn't move.

"Open your blouse and let him see your tits," I instructed determined to maximise her discomfort but also aware that she was incredibly turned on. Jackie slowly began to unbutton her blouse. The neighbour stood and stared as her large breasts with very erect nipples came into view. As she undid her last button and let the blouse slip to the floor the man began to rub his cock through his trousers. Jackie was now completely naked, apart from her knickers around her knees and her knee length white socks, as she stood with her hands resting on the top of her head.

"Draw the curtains," I instructed. Jackie rapidly followed my instruction and then returned to her position in the middle of the room.

"Position 4," I instructed. Jackie immediately, removed her knickers from around her knees, adding them to the pile of her discarded clothing, collected a chair from the dining room and then lent over it so that her behind was pointing towards us and her tits hung down on the opposite side of the chair. I then moved over to her and caressed her rump with my right hand enjoying the sense of power. I then slipped my hand between her legs knowing that for the first time in her life a man other than me could see her cunt. I was amazed how wet she was. She was definitely very turned on. I then removed my hand and gave her a smack on her left buttock. I followed this with two more and then delivered three to her right buttock.

"T...Thank ...you sir," Jackie stammered. I then gently rubbed her rouge red buttocks to ease the discomfort a little. Then I slipped my hand back between her legs. She was literally dripping and as my fingers touched her clit she moaned. I slipped a finger deep into to her and began to slide it slowly in and out. Her hips began to gyrate and her breathing began to come in gasps. She was getting very near to her first orgasm. Much to her disappointment I then removed my finger and offered it to her mouth. She slipped it straight in and licked off her secretions; a thing that's she would normally refuse to do.

"Mr Smithers, time for you to practice your disciplinary techniques," I stated. Robert needed no second asking and came straight over with a huge bulge in his trousers. He followed my example and rubbed Jackie's naked rump then delivered three smacks to each buttocks.

"T...T... Thank you," Sir Jackie stammered.

"You haven't checked for enjoyment," I stated. Robert slipped his hand between Jackie's legs. For the first time in her life she had a hand other than mine touching her most intimate parts. At the first contact Jackie's hips jerked as if touched by an electric current and a moan escaped her lips.

"She's absolutely dripping," Robert informed me.

"I bet you would like Mr Smithers to finger fuck you wouldn't you. You naughty smutty girl," I teased.

"Oh yes sir yes please," Jackie pleaded.

"Well ask him them," I instructed.

"Please Mr Smithers," Jackie asked.

"What Girl?" Robert asked teasing her.

"Finger me."

"How... Where?" Robert continued to tease.

"Fin...Finger fuck me," Jackie pleaded. That was enough and Robert took great delight in sinking two fingers straight into his best mates wife's cunt and began to fucker rapidly. Jackie's hips were gyrating and she was moaning loudly and disgusting slurping noises came from her cunt. After a few minutes Jackie's hips were fucking back against Robert's fingers perspiration gleamed on her skin and she suddenly tensed and with a loud guttural moan she had a deep, long awaited orgasm. Robert stopped fingering her and allowed her to catch her breath. He then offered his sticky fingers to her mouth. She sucked then clean one at a time and then let her mouth move up and down them as if they were mini penises.

"I recon that you should thank Mr Smithers my giving him a blow job," I suggested. "But you will have to ask his permission first."

"Please... Mr Smithers... sir...would you like me to suck on your... cock?" She asked still a little short of breath.

"Certainly young girl." He replied.

Robert staid where he was sitting on the sofa and Jackie crawled over to him on her hands and knees. When she was just in front of him she began to undo his trousers. He lifted his hips to allow her to slide them down. As she slipped his boxers down she got saw the second erect penis in her life. He wasn't quite as long as me, about 8 inches, but much thicker. He moved forward and presented his hardon to Jackie to suck. She took it in one hand and slowly gave it a few strokes, enjoying the sight and feel of it in her hand. Finally, as precum began out of it, she slid it between her lips. Soon she was moving her head rapidly up and down on it as she simultaneously wanked it. The sight of my naked wife on her knees sucking off my best mate was too much for me. I stripped off and moved behind her manoeuvring my 9½ inches of rock hard cock against her vaginal lips. Jackie paused as I slipped my cock in up to the hilt and began to fuck her with long steady strokes. As she hand only just cum she was rapidly heading to another orgasm. After a few strokes I was having difficulty holding back and it looked as if Robert was having similar difficulties.

"I think we should swap ends," I suggested. Thinking that the pause would prolong our pleasure. Robert looked thrilled and Jackie looked astounded. She obviously had decided giving Robert a blow job was ok having gone this far but had never expected me to let him fuck her. But as she was desperate for a fuck and nearing orgasm she was in not going to object. I withdrew and watched as Robert began to slip his fat cock into Jackie from behind. She moaned loud enjoying his extra width. I watched, as her lips were stretched wide and enjoyed seeing them move as he began to piston his cock into her. After that I presented my slimy dick to her mouth. To her credit she first licked it clean of her copious juices then slipped it between her lips. I was so turned on watching my mate ramming his cock up my wife that I only lasted a few thrust before I felt the pressure mounting. As hard as I tried I could hold back and with a loud grunt let go and began to shoot large amounts of spunk into my wife's mouth for the first time. I expected her to remove her mouth at the first sign of cum spit it out and complain at me for not warning her but to my delight she kept her mouth round my ejaculating cock. I spurted 3 or 4 times deep into her mouth. That was the final trigger for her and she came again, releasing my still spurting cock from her lips so that my last couple of spurts hit her face and she swallowing my spunk as her orgasm raged through her.

12