Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some how Robert managed not to cum. He pulled out and presented his cock, covered in Jackie's plentiful secretions, to her to suck. Jackie immediately took it into her mouth. She was very tired so Robert began to fuck her mouth. After a while it became obvious he was getting near to cuming and he was thrusting more and more rapidly and deeply. I was amazed how deep he was going far deeper than I ever had. He held the back of her head, then with a final lung he forced his cock so far down her throat that her nose was resting in his pubes and she was unable to breath. His buttocks clenched and he grunted as he came deep in her throat. Jackie had no choice but to swallow her second load of spunk as she did much to my amazement she came yet again. Robert then pulled his rapidly softening prick out of her mouth and flopped back onto the sofa. Jackie was able to breath again and sat back panting to get her breath back her face still covered in my cum. I joined Robert on the sofa and Jackie joined as we slowly recovered our strength.

"That was incredible," I commented, " and very unplanned."

"Yeah!" Robert replied, " Amazing."

"I never expected to have a threesome but I can hardly complain after cuming three times!" Jackie replied. "I am certain it will not be my last threesome as well."

"I'm knackered," I stated, "Time for bed."

"Great idea," Jackie stated, "Come on Robert it will be much more comfortable in our bed than on the floor."

"B...But,"

"Come on. After all I have already fucked you and sucked you off so what harm is there in sleeping together?" with that we went up to bed.

12