Fantasy Gets Real in Real Estate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was part of a motel, there was what I found out later was discreet parking and as we made our way inside, we were both in for a surprise.

"$35.00 please." The door person said smiling and looking Kristen up and down.

"Oh!" I said, "I didn't realize there was a cover, I am meeting someone here on business."

"Are you Stan James?" she asked and I answered in the affirmative.

"Jim and Sandy have paid your cover, the last time I saw them they were in the couples room, right this way." And with that she turned and walked a short distance to a curtained doorway indicating that we should enter. What we saw next was something we were certainly not expecting.

Moving the curtain aside I ushered Kristen in before me, as I stepped inside I ran into her as she had stopped cold in her tracks. As I looked over her shoulder I must admit I was equally frozen in place…here is what we saw.

The room was probably 20 feet by 12 feet there were TV's hanging in the corners showing porn and the room was ringed with couches. Along the left side there was a woman topless, with a man whose face was buried in her sex, as another woman and she shared a deep kiss. The next couch had a man receiving a blow job from a woman who knelt between his legs. Moving further around the room a woman was being taken from behind as she fellated a man who knelt in front of her, on the next couch I saw Jim and Sandy, sitting back and watching what was going on around them. The music was loud and it would be difficult to talk but I motioned to the couple and Kristen and I crossed the room to their couch.

Jim stood as we approached and grasped my hand, leaning toward me we shouted hello's and I introduced Kristen as he motioned for Sandy to rise and introduced her to Kristen. He indicated that we should exit the "couples room" and so we did. The din in the bar was reduced by a couple of decibels but we could hear a bit better and Jim indicated we should step outside which we did.

"Wow, " I said, "I knew you guys were liberal minded but this is a bit more than I expected."

"Yeah, sorry about the surprise, but we wanted you to meet the gang on neutral turf." Jim lit a cigarette, drew in the smoke and exhaled.

"The Gang?" I questioned

"Yep, are you interested in the rest of the deal." He asked.

"I guess so, I am here so let's do this." "What's next?"

"We have a room where everyone is gathered to meet you, it's right this way." And with that he turned and walked away. I looked over at Kristen and she raised one eyebrow and looked at me, I shrugged and we moved off after Jim.

Following Jim we climbed a flight of stairs onto a motel balcony and he led us to a door and knocked, the door opened soon and we were ushered into a room filled with several couples, all different sizes, colors and shapes. Jim announced us and we met several who came over to introduce themselves. Soon a gentleman appeared who introduced himself as the man who had called me and offered us a drink. After the drinks had been provided we began to notice some things, for one thing we were being given the once over by several of the couples and then Ed, the gentleman who placed the call leaned over and asked me a question that caused me to almost choke on my drink. "Do you two swing?"

I sputtered a bit and explained that, first of all, we were just dating, and that we had no idea this was the case or I would not have brought Kristen with me.

Ed smiled "No worry's, she is a beautiful woman, so I had to ask."

"Not a problem, can we get down to business?" I said suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable, more for her, and what this would mean to our relationship than I was for myself.

Ed spoke to the room, a bit louder now. "As we have mentioned prior to this little get together, this is Stan James, you have all seen the work he has done recently for Jim and Sandy." This brought a chorus of affirmatives. "We are desirous of his services tomorrow night to record our night of fun in 35mm and digital format." "All in favor say Aye." We heard a chorus of Aye's "Opposed?" no response.

Ed then turned to me. "You needed to pass the test, now that everyone has approved of you we can negotiate."

I was still a bit taken aback but being cool under fire is something you learn in life, so I said…"Ok, negotiate away, you have my attention."

Kristen was very close to me but watching the goings on in the room, one couple was making out on the bed and she was studying them but keeping her ears on my conversation with Ed.

"Your normal fee is $400.00 for a complete photo session per couple, is that correct?"

"Yes." I answered

"We have a social club, that enjoys parties." He said, "So we would like to make you an offer, we have 7 couples that are going to meet tomorrow night."

"Go on." I said

"We will pay you $300 per couple, in advance to join our party and photograph everything that takes place." He studied me for a moment "The photos would be our property, and all media that you used would be surrendered to us at the end of the shoot." "You would have no rights to publication or the images." "You would simply shoot the photo's and then go home."

"Sounds like a fair deal to me." I said

"Your lovely Kristen would be welcome to join you, and the two of you should feel free to participate in the party if you like." "However there is no pressure to imbibe as it were, just know that the invitation is open should you choose to."

"We have a deal." I said and shook his hand. Afterward he handed me a slip of paper with a time and address on it. I took it and we turned to leave as the couple on the bed moved to the next step, she was engulfing his cock with her mouth as we left.

***home***

Our ride home had been quiet, Kristen chuckling quietly to herself and so I asked her what was so funny and she replied. "Look what happens when I leave you to your own devices.'

"$2100 for a nights work with a camera is not bad." I replied and she laughed again, louder this time.

"And for having fun at that." She said

Upon entering the "Hotel James" I offered her a drink

"Vodka tonic, please." "I am going to change into something more comfortable." She said over her shoulder as she headed back toward the bedroom.

I mixed her Vodka tonic with Ketel One and poured some Black Velvet over ice for me. Her return took my breath away.

Kristen is without a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. That is not prejudice talking, she is stunning. As she entered the room wearing a flowing black negligee that was see-through my breath caught in my throat. She was wearing black FMP's (fuck me pumps) and her body was displayed to it's best advantage.

I handed her the drink I had mixed for her and after she took a sip she looked up at me and I leaned in and kissed her. Her mouth was hungry, I felt her lips devour mine as we kissed. I knew we were not going much further and so I began a slow decent down her body. Her breasts are firm and the nipples stiffened as I sucked them into my mouth. She was sitting on a bar stool as I knelt between her legs and sucker her sex into my mouth. Her juices were dripping as my tongue lapped them up. Her negligee all but forgotten I continued to eat her. She gripped my hair and pulled me into her as I licked her. I stood and spun her around to bend her over the bar stool and slid into her to the hilt, her cries of lust were punctuated by my moans of pleasure as I hit bottom. As her orgasm approached I felt her clinch around me, milking me but I refused to cum for her yet.

We took our drinks back toward the bedroom and as we fell into bed she squirmed around and swallowed my cock, I could feel her throat as she milked me and I wanted more, I tangled my fingers in her hair and fucked her face. She took as much as she gave and soon I was near climax. She stopped suddenly and looked at me, fire in her eyes, her nostrils flaring, gazing at me with a glazed look, "Fuck my ass!!!" She demanded.

She was on her hands and knees and so I grabbed some lube and quickly coated myself, I slipped a finger into her and felt her surrender, soon I moved forward and placing the head of my cock at her back door I pressed forward. Her ass opened and she pulled me in. Her hand stole to her clit to bring herself to orgasm as I slid in and out of her, the feeling was so strong that try as I might to hold it at bay, I felt my orgasm building. She pulled off of me and laid on her back. Pulling me toward her, we were in the standard missionary position but the difference was that she pulled me into her ass. As I slipped into her, we kissed as she gripped me and began to milk me with her ass. I was so far gone that all I could do was hang on and wait for the orgasm to hit, and hit it did, soon I felt myself let go inside of her ass, as she moaned and came at the same time.

Kristen moved down onto the bed slowly, and as she did I stayed with her and we both settled onto the bed, my cock still imbedded in her ass, she moved her leg over me and I rolled to my side holding her to me and whispered in her ear. "Our first full night together."

"I can't wait for morning." She whispered as she snuggled back against me and we drifted off to sleep.

Morning arrived a little ahead of schedule, I awoke to sensations of warmth in my groin and I looked down to see Kristen carefully washing me with a warm wash cloth, and then drying me with a soft towel. She smiled up at me in the still dark night, illuminated by candles and bent to take me in her mouth again. There was no urgency now, as there had been before. She curled up next to me and gently licked and sucked my now hardening cock back to life. She began a steady stroke up and down my length, again feeling it hit the back of her throat and occasionally entering as she swallowed me. Her hot mouth bringing me to the brink several times and then finally she moved her body so that I could return the favor. Lovingly, licking and kissing each other we loved long, and we loved hard. We loved soft and gently, tenderly giving each other pleasure. I felt like I had smoked some killer bud as my focus tunneled down to her sex under my lips and tongue. Finally, we disengaged from our mutual oral efforts and she sat astride me. She leaned down and kissed me, neither of us needing to offer a guiding hand I felt myself slip into her depths. A warm sheath of female flesh surrounding my hardness as we moved in sweet, gently rhythm together. Our breathing quickened as our lips meshed together, our tongues dueling, soon she tensed and I felt her flood me with her burning issue. The heat, the candles, the erotic vision of Kristen in the throes of passion completed me and I erupted within her again. Collapsing against me as our breathing returned to normal, she sighed. "Good morning my love."

Several hours later, the sun having risen on schedule, I was awakened to the smell of fresh coffee. I opened my eyes to see Kristen dressed in the striped shirt I had worn the night before, sitting by me on the edge of the bed and sipping coffee. "Your coffee is on the night stand my Lord and Master." Her voice a kind of dreamy, silky, loving voice. Not the one you usually heard when she was in business mode. She leaned down and kissed me gently saying. "I love you more than I thought I could ever love a man, did you know that?"

My heart leapt in my chest as I heard those words, it was obvious that she had been giving our relationship some serious thought, and that statement was the culmination of her study. "I have never loved, as I love you, nor will I ever again." Was my answer.

Kristen looked at me as she drank her coffee, she appeared to be studying me and then she asked. "Tonight is when you shoot the orgy?"

The question took me totally by surprise, not the question itself but the word "orgy" at the end of it…..I told myself, well she is right, that is what it will be.

"Yes, I start at 8:00 tonight."

"Am I invited?" She asked

"Do you want to go?"

"Of course"

"Will you "imbibe" like you did the with tattooed people?"

"How would you feel if I wanted to?"

"How would you feel if I wanted to?" she asked

That question took me aback, how did I feel? I loved her, more than I realized at that moment. I had felt completely comfortable sharing my experience with the tattooed people with her, what would I feel if she shared a similar experience with me? I would feel ok, we loved each other, the experience was pure sex, and would have no effect on my feelings toward her. Or would it? Time to find out.

"Before I answer that, may I ask you a question?" I said

"Of course." She replied

"Ok, tell me about a sexual experience that you have had, that was outside of the norm."

She seemed to study me again for a minute. Then reaching some internal decision she began….

"Ok, I was on a photo shoot in Cabo and we had been there for days and days. Up early in the morning to catch the light, thank God the water was warm, and then up late meeting and greeting the local high Mucky mucks." "I was sharing a room with another model and we had returned to our room, as I laid down on the bed I moaned in pain." "Kathy was her name and she asked what was wrong." "I told her about some pain I had been having in my low back and hip and she asked if I would like a massage." "I told her I would love it but felt extremely selfish in letting her do it for me."

"She smiled and said ‘you can make it up to me some day if you want' so I said, you got a deal."

"She produced a bottle of oil and said, ‘strip' and so I did, her hands were wonderful as she massaged me from head to toe." "Her hands moved up and down my body, concentrating on my low back and my hips." "She commented on how tense I was as she began to work on my legs, her hands spread my legs and she began to work first on the left, sliding her hands up until she brushed my lips and then on my right."

"Her hands continued to work their magic and I began to relax, as I began to relax she said. ‘you really need to release some of that tension' and her hand then moved straight to my clit." "Her tender massage sent me over the top and I came hard and quickly to her touch." "Then she said to roll over." "I was feeling very relaxed and comfortable as she began to massage my breasts, my nipples hardened into little points and she smiled down at me, soon she had her face between my legs and was licking me to the point that I was insanely grasping at her head and pulling her face into me." "Just as I was about to cum she moved until her pussy was over my mouth and I began to lick and suck her just as she was doing to me." "I had never had sex with another woman before and it was strange, but her pussy tasted so sweet, I could not stop, she was making me feel so good that I wanted to return the favor." "We spent several hours like that, and after the photo shoot went our separate ways."

Ok…time for self evaluation…how did that make me feel?

I felt fine. It had nothing to do with my love for her, however it had brought about a reaction below the belt that testified that I liked the story.

"Well if you want to "imbibe" I suppose it would be ok with me, how about you?"

"Let's take a shower and think about it." Kristen said and with that she stood, the shirt fell to the floor and as she walked toward the bathroom she looked back over her shoulder and said. "Last one in is a rotten egg."

Much later we were dressed and headed for the party. I lost track of the number of times we had made love, in the shower, after the shower, after lunch, before dinner, it was all a blur.

***The Party***

The house was in the clouds outside Reno, huge entry way, curving staircase, all the amenities including pool and hot tub. I had shown Kristen how to use the digital and we mingled and snapped photo's. I was shooting a Contax RTS 3 and she was using my Sony digital. I liked the Contax. The motor drive and strobe worked effortlessly and with a 110 mm lens I avoided the curse of Parallax distortion.(the phenomenon that makes legs appear miles long, or noses, or cocks….well some things might be better left alone.)

In several of the rooms plasma screens adorned the walls with classic porn playing., you could watch Linda Lovelace (of course) or Marelyn Chambers, however, no one seemed to be paying attention.

I had entered one of the upstairs bedrooms where a foursome was underway, a delicate asian woman was being summarily fucked by two white males as a second Caucasian female kissed her breasts and stroked her clit for her. After taking some shots of them, particularly a close up of her face as she came, I moved on, in the next room there was a dp taking place with a young attractive blonde with a black man under her and a white guy in her ass. Some close ups of them yielded what I thought would be good shots and then I moved on. The night progressed pretty much like that until I ran into Kristen in the living room. She and I had been pretty much ignored throughout the evening until a young beautiful couple joined us.

The pouting young blonde knelt at my feet and complained that I had hardly taken any photos of her, at which point she unzipped my pants and began to lick and suck me, my cock hardened immediately and Kristen started snapping away. As my new friend sucked me her mate moved behind Kristen and slipped his hands up to her breasts. She was moaning as he caressed her and then he unzipped her dress, moving it off her shoulders she shrugged and it fell to the floor. He was nuzzeling her and with his cock pressed against her ass he seemed to have her attention. My new friend was working on my cock like there was no tomorrow. I began to snap photo's of Kristen as she succumbed to to his advances.

Her head was thrown back against him as he devoured her neck, as she began to moan another couple appeared in the room and the man moved immediately to Kristen's breasts and began to lick and suck on them. Her knees began to tremble as the sensations overwhelmed her.

The female half of the second couple had joined my new friend in sucking on my cock, as I watched the two of them vied for me and my attentions, but my attention was riveted to Kristen.

Soon the living room began to fill with bodies and all the males gravitated to Kristen. I was watching as her night turned into one of wild passion.

The two who had originally begun to take Kristen to the moon had been joined by others, she was now lying on the floor with a cock in her mouth, and the original guy with his tongue deep in her ass. Soon there were two more men on either side of her, caressing and kissing her as she fondled their cocks then soon their positions reversed and she was on top of one of the guys with his cock deep in her pussy. A young stud had taken his place in her face and she was swallowing him whole while another of the group had taken her ass. I was watching her face for any sign of discomfort as she was impaled from every direction. She had a cock in each hand and was being ravaged until she was cumming unceasingly. My mind had shut out the attentions to my body as I watched Kristen. One by one her partners began climaxing. The young stud in her mouth pulled out and began to coat her face with his cum, next the guy in her ass came all over her back and ass. She pulled the two that she was giving hand jobs to into position to suck them and she brought first one and then the other to orgasm, adding their sperm to the collection on her face, when she finished with them she pulled off of the guy on the bottom and slid down to finish him with her mouth. Afterward she sat back and looked over at me smiling.

The beauties who had been pleasuring me were joined by two more and I was pulled to the floor. One of them a pretty blonde placed her shaved pussy over my mouth while her friend concentrated on my cock, we were rolled to our sides and I felt a hard tongue snaking it's way onto my ass. If my recent days had not been filled with the sex that it was with Kristen I would not have lasted two minutes but as it was, the sensations were driving me slowly toward the brink, my control still standing strong but beginning to waver. More pushing and shoving and I was soon on my hands and knees continuing to lick the little blonde while being sucked and rimmed. It was feeling great and I was lost in the moment when the gal with my cock in her mouth sort of wiggled her way up my length and pulled my cock into her. I heard the camera whirring and looked over to see our host doing the photographic work for a change and then when he turned and started snapping in another direction, I followed the aim of the lens to see Kristen approaching wearing a strap on with about a 9 inch rubber cock protruding from the front of it. The rimming stopped and soon I felt Kristen's familiar firm breasts pressed against my back as she whispered in my ear…"Ready for your fantasy darling?" I could feel the cock she was wearing against me as I thrust into the pussy that was surrounding my cock. I realized then that I had told her about my desire to fuck a woman while another fucked my ass, and just as I recalled that conversation I felt the cold lube and her finger penetrate my ass. First one finger, then two, massaging my prostate and then it happened, the head of that rubber cock slid past my sphincter and as I thrust forward into the young lady beneath me and bottomed out I expected that cock to stop it's ingress, but it did not until much later, then she pulled back and wincing at the invasion I remained where I was, deeply impaling my partner, more lube was added to the rubber cock and then it was imbedded into me again, this time with far less pain. After Kristen had stroked in and out of me a couple of times I was used to the penetration and the sensations began to become welcome, even desirable. I pulled back from my partner and Kristen pulled back from me, as I hit the top of my stroke she shoved her cock back into me, then as she pulled back some I pressed forward into my partner. The whole time I had continued to lick and suck the pussy of the little blonde, she was laying next to the head of my partner, her hair was brunette by the way, and as I looked up another girl had came to rest on her face, so she was being eaten and eating another woman, what an odd tableau we made. Kristen, the brunette and I had established a rhythm of our own. As I slipped in Kristen pulled back and as I pulled back she sunk her cock back into me, I was soon approaching the motherlode of all climaxes as Kristen began hammering into me faster and faster, the little brunette with her pussy full of my cock was on the receiving end of the thrusts as I could no longer pull out. Kristen continued into me and as cock after cock presented itself to her to be sucked she would suck and lick them until they each drenched her face and breasts with cum.