Fantasy Gets Real in Real Estate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if you have ever cum from just being fucked in the ass, but it is a very agonizingly slow process. The little brunette trying to milk me with her muscles was of little help. She was hot and tight, but my focus was on the pounding my ass was getting. I was clamping down on Kristen's fake cock with each stroke putting pressure on my prostate and each stroke seemed to intensify the feelings but the were not enough, I was just at the edge, precariously close to falling over, I felt the hot cum dripping from Kristen's face and breasts drip onto my back every so often, and then as if out of nowhere I began to shake, uncontrollable tremors racking my body. I tried to thrust forward and back but to no avail, the little brunette began to cum, her legs reaching around my back and Kristen's as well pulling the three of us together, Kristen against my back and thrusting into me until finally I felt blasts of hot cum boiling out of me into the Brunette, her cries of orgasm soon echoed behind me as Kristen came from the woman who had been eating her….I could do nothing more than groan as wave, upon wave of pleasure swept over me, as we collapsed we fell to our sides and then the applause began, starting as a gentle tide and then erupting into cheers, whistles and wild applause. I looked up just in time to see the flash go off in my face again and then someone popped a bottle of champagne over us. Amid the handing out of glasses of champagne our host came over and extended his hand to me. "Welcome to the club, Stan, your initiation is over and you and Kristen have been very well received!!!"

Kristen crawled over to me and hugging me to her whispered. "Shit!!!" "You and I can get in far more trouble together than you ever could all by yourself." I just laughed and hugged her.

We were then pulled to our feet and the entire group went outside to one of the largest hot tubs I had ever seen, our host said, get in and clean up there is plenty of Chlorine in the water and a brand new filter, then if you like there are showers in the pool house. We settled down into the hot tub with half a dozen others and interestingly enough just took some soak time and small talk.

It was a little past 4:00 AM when we finally got back to my place and we showered together once again. Kristen looked at me in the candle light as we lay in bed. "Well?"

"Well." I said "That was certainly one for the books wasn't it?"

"That's not what I mean Stan." She said. "I mean, well, how do you feel about what we did, and us?"

"I love you." I said. "What we did was an adventure not many people are allowed to have, but it was just that, and adventure, a memory, and fun." "Not something I feel the need to ever do again, but I would not have missed it." "And you, how do you feel about it?"

"I love you." She said "Completely, and totally." "There was nothing in what happened that touched us as we are, it was about something separate from the us that is us."

"The us that is us is something very special and nothing can intrude on that can it?" I asked

"Nothing in the world." She said as she blew out the candle on her side of the bed and cuddled up next to me. "Nothing in the universe."