Fantasy Life of Nigel and Nicole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let it remain there throughout dinner and it started to get her pussy moist. When they had finished the delicious meal and Helen had cleared all things away, the two of them were sat in the lounge, enjoying the evening. Helen came into the room and asked if they needed her anymore that evening as she was planning to retire to her room.

The naughty thought broke free from Nicole's mind. "Yes I do. Could you go to our room and tidy up please, I left it in a bit of a mess."

"Of course Miss." was the sad response as Helen left the lounge.

"That's a bit unkind sweetheart, since you let Paul go early" Nigel told Nicole.

"Don't worry darling, give me 10 mins and come up to the room." Nicole said with a smile and kissed him deeply. She then also left the room.

Walking into the bedroom, Nicole saw Helen in there looking around, wondering what Nicole had meant, as the room was spotless.

"You're a naughty girl Helen, you flirt with my husband and when I allow him to give into temptation and spend some time with you, you carry on flirting. It must stop."

Helen gasped. She hadn't realized Nicole knew. Oh boy, she was in big trouble.

"I'm sorry miss. I'll stop. Please don't sack me. I love working for you two. You're a wonderful couple" she stammered.

"Don't worry Helen, do this for me, and then stop flirting with Nigel and we'll be fine." Nicole demanded.

"Of course miss, do what exactly?"

Nigel had given it 15 mins, nervously wondering what Nicole had got in mind. He knew he'd like it, and assumed it involved Helen, but couldn't think what it was.

He walked upstairs and stood outside their bedroom door. Something made him wait and knock.

"Come in darling" he heard, but it was Helen's voice that spoke, not his wife's. He slowly opened the door and walked in. The sight sent blood surging to his cock.

Helen was laid on their bed, dressed in some of his wife's best lingerie, her black satin panties with the pink lacy trim and her pink Basque with black trim. Nicole was laid beside her in Helen's maid uniform, with her best nylon hold up stockings on her beautiful legs.

But what was sexier than all that was the sight of Helen holding his wife's neon pink vibrator against Nicole's hard clit and as he took in the sight, Helen leaned further in to Nicole and they started kissing passionately, only quickly breaking off for Nicole to say "get undressed sweetheart and sit down in the chair and enjoy the show"

Nigel quickly and excitedly did as he was told. He sat down naked with his hard cock pointing straight at the ceiling. He involuntarily started to stroke it as both girls got off the bed and stood kissing deeply, one of each hands reaching down and touching the others wet pussy.

His hand started to move faster, his cock needing to cum again. Helen handed Nicole her vibrator back and walked toward Nigel.

"Oh no my darling you're not allowed to do that. You have to just watch our maid pleasure both herself and me first."

So that was it! Helen and Nicole had swapped not just clothes, but roles as well!

Helen leant towards him and started kissing him, her tongue darting around his mouth as she quickly reached under the chair and pulled out two stockings which she used to tie his arms to the chair as he watched Nicole lift up the very same dress he had lifted up earlier and pulled Helens's plain black panties again to one side and thrust her large vibrator deep into her pussy with a groan.

"Mistress Helen has ordered me to do this for you master Nigel."

The horniness of his wife playing the maids role and that of Helen pretending she was his wife nearly made him cum there and then. He hoped Helen wouldn't touch his cock; it would have exploded in her hand. She knew better than that, Nicole's instructions had been clear. There was no way Nigel was allowed to cum until they had put on a full on lesbian show for him and made themselves cum for his viewing pleasure.

He was now in no position to do anything else than watch the two girls do whatever they wanted. He could always close his eyes but he neither wanted to nor could do, if his eyes were closed, his mind would take over and that would be worse torture.

So he carried on watching as Helen moved back towards Nicole and reached up to pull her own panties off her. These panties were now wet with both Helen and Nicole's juices. They were the same ones Nigel himself had pulled off Helen earlier. His mind was in pieces, which one of these sexy, horny girls was his wife and which one was the maid?

He no longer knew. Helen teasingly draped the panties over his cock; careful not to touch it, she could see it was about to explode. Helen remembered what she had to do next.

Taking 4 more of Nicole's stockings she tied Nicole's arms and legs to the bed and picked up the vibrator and after teasing her own pussy with it, started to once again rub it on Nicole's clit as Helen gave her the sexiest girly lesbian kiss Nigel had ever seen.

His cock was now hurting with pleasure, his mind desperately trying to make him shoot his load without any help. Nicole was close to cumming so Helen removed the vibrator.

Nicole was now as frustrated as Nigel. This seriously turned Helen on. She now had both her employers tied up, within an inch of cumming and Helen had control now.

"You're not supposed to do that Helen. You're supposed to make me cum first. Do it now." Nicole almost pleading with Helen, so desperate to cum but realizing she had handed Helen control and could do no more.

For some strange reason this made her more turned on. Helen then took off his wife's best panties and also placed them on Nigel's cock. She was sure it wouldn't take much more for him to cum. The longing in his eyes was there for all to see.

She knelt over Nicole's face "Change of plan, I cum first now. Make me cum with your tongue."

With that she lowered her pussy to Nicole's mouth and looked directly at Nigel. He was in a bad way; so desperate to be touched yet couldn't take his eyes off what was happening on the bed. Helen smiled at him, Nicole's tongue was teasing her clit and she would every now and again push it into the entrance of her pussy which drove Helen wild, Nicole's mouth was soaked with Helen's juices and her own pussy was now starting to make a serious damp patch on the sheets.

Helen could feel the start of her orgasm build deep in her body she was now moaning in ecstasy and grinding her pussy hard against Nicole's mouth. Nigel was desperately trying to free himself as Helen switched the vibrator on full speed and started to push it in and out of Nicole's eager hole, and when she leant down and took her hard clit between her lips and sucked on it eagerly, neither could take any more.

They started writhing around, screaming with pleasure as they both covered each other's mouth with their cum. Helen quickly untied Nicole and they immediately switched positions and lay on the bed hugging each other and kissing passionately whilst the orgasmic rush subsided.

"PLEASE untie me, I can't take anymore." Nigel pleaded as the girls got off the bed and walked towards him with their arms round each other smiling broadly.

As agreed, they didn't untie Nigel but Helen bent to deeply and forcibly kiss him, so he could taste his wife's or was it the maids? cum on her lips, as Nicole started to tickle the underside of his balls, occasionally reaching her fingers out to tease his tight virgin arse, gently pushing the tip of her finger in.

Nigel was bucking around furiously on the chair, trying to scream, "Fuck me please someone", but Helen's hard kissing smothered the sound as Nicole removed the panties from his cock and replaced them with her mouth and pushed her finger deep in his arse. Nigel came immediately and Nicole could feel his arsehole contract tightly against her finger as a huge load of cum hit the back of her throat.

She'd never known Nigel shoot so much into her before. After untying Nigel they all decided to get a shower together in the walk in shower room, soaping each other up and getting each other turned on all over again.

Nicole then allowed Helen to fuck Nigel again as he lay back on the bed and Nicole straddled his face. Nicole came first and then lay next to Nigel and watched as their gorgeous maid fucked his brains out before cumming all over his cock once again just before Nigel groaned deeply and Nicole knew he'd cum deep inside Helen for the last time.

After a few more mins of kissing and cuddling on the bed, Nicole then said, "Remember the promise Helen. Also no more prick teasing Paul, believe me, I'd give it a try at fucking him. He's worth it! And yes, that will be all for tonight, thank you. You may now retire to your room".

Nicole wanted her darling Nigel to herself tonight.

They spent the next few days as a normal couple enjoying walks in the late summer sun through some wonderful countryside and loving nights cuddled up together. It had been a wonderful break and they were quite sad when Paul dropped them off in London that Saturday. Their train wasn't until late afternoon so they decided to take a quick trip to Soho.

12