All Comments on 'Fantasy Lover is Her Son'

by D. Elbee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

greeat story made me so horney

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Great Story !

Absolutely loved it, very well written. More Please.

BiskitBiskitover 12 years ago
Well written but...

Short and sweet and well written but where's the beef? I you got me horny, but not off. I liked both characters but I was looking for a litle more depth. I know you could have given your readers more. Hope this is just a taste of what we can expect in the future. Good going.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
One of the better short erotic stories I've read

I only wish that there was more of it, or more coming in the future.

They have two days to love each other, and if the kid is anything like the typical 18 year old, he should be able to get it hard after 30 minutes or so, and take his mother a couple of times more before he is finished for the night.

That gives them all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday to pleasure each other, and by then they should know all of the things that make sex so much better for themselves. She should have him trained to be the best lover she could ever have, by the time her husband gets back.

His mom will find out just how much sex a young man needs to keep himself satisfied, and she may be walking around a bit bowlegged before the lad has his fill of her pussy in a days time.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lolz

"How can you say I'm beautiful? I'm almost 40 years old, an old lady by some accounts. Why would you want to look at me?"

It's so wonderful to see such fresh characters!

The first three paragraphs were interesting but the story died of its own genericness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I love you Mom. I want to keep loving you, just like we have today."

Of course he does! Once a boy has fucked his mother he wants to go back again and again to that wonderful hole between his mommy's legs, the same cunt his came out of. A boy pounds his big stiff prick up his mother's cunt, mom cums like crazy, and her boy finally grunts and empties his young balls up his mommy's twat, to his and his mom's utter satisfaction. Naturally her young son's gonna slide his big fat prick up his mother's slit every chance he gets. It's called coming back home.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is a sensual, intimate mutually consensual incestuous love story between a well educated, sheltered mother and a sexually uneducated son. Both lovers possess solid egos and sense of self. Their sexual and psychological epiphany only strengthen their relationship because they finally accept each other a sexual beings. There is no guilt, shame, self-recrimination or self-loathing. They recognize that nothing is forbidden in love. 5 star story which should be made into a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous