Fantasy Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go back to bed, Buttercup. We've got a long day ahead of us and I need my beauty sleep. I can't look devastatingly handsome for you if you keep me up all night."

Terri punched Zack in the arm before getting off the bed. "I guess you're right. I wouldn't want you looking like a scary ass troll in the morning, although you do closely resemble one now." She took off towards the door.

Zack sat up and threw a pillow at her. Terri looked back at him, gazing at the smooth plains of his chest before raising her eyes up to his face. Zack's pout was too much, and Terri burst out laughing again. He growled at her, looking for something else soft to throw other than his last pillow. He spotted a teddy bear and tossed it at Terri. She continued to laugh as she ran from the room. The teddy bear hit the wall and came to rest on the floor. Zack smirked as he lay back down. Living with Terri would never be boring, that was for sure. He sighed, thinking of what tomorrow held for him. It would be a trying day, but in the long run, it was well worth it. Terri would eventually be his and he, well, he would be the happiest man in the world.

12