Fantasy, Sex & Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_trust
miss_trust
17 Followers

I shudder. Pleasure ripples out from that one spot of compression. I can't help it: I press my hips against him and arch my back on an exhale. Eyes still closed, I have no idea if he thinks I'm having a spectacular dream or that I want to fuck my uncle. Either way, it doesn't matter any more because with that shift of my hips, I give him the extra two inches of closeness that allow his next press forward to push the head of his dick inside me. As soon as it is done, he stops and I realize he's shaking. My pussy walls clenching regularly and I want him to push further. He stays where he is and pinches the trapped nipple hard. I whimper and open my mouth slightly.

"Fuck slut," I know he's grinning and I shiver.

He pulls my nipple and, without pulling his hips back, pushes hard with his hips, embedding himself inside me. Whimpering, I keep my eyes closed and turn my head into the couch.

"Jenna... you're so fucking wet," he whispers, his breath a little ragged. He keeps his pelvis pressed firmly against my ass cheeks with his member inside me. "I'm gonna cum inside you, Jenna..."

Why hasn't anyone come in? What the fuck is happening? I guess "the fuck" is happening... This isn't funny! Why am I laughing inside? Why does this feel good? It hurts! I wish I could say I did drugs so I could blame this on a hallucination... instead I have to be lucid and fucking blame it on myself... Jesus Christ – what the fuck?!?!

He grinds his hips against me and while I don't move with him, I also don't move away. He's massaging my breast now and I feel his breath at the back of my head. His hand moves up from my nipple and he grasps my shoulder, pulling me down onto his cock. My face pressed into the couch, I push my ass against him again, arching my back as I clench the muscles surrounding his prick. He shudders and I've apparently done whatever was needed to make him cum. He's shaking behind me, his hips jerking back and forth and I no longer want him in me. We stay this way for what seems like another lifetime. I feel him kiss the back of my head and his hand lets go of my shoulder to grasp and massage my breast again.

"I told them you didn't feel well and that I wanted a quick nap..."

He pulls his hips back so his softening dick isn't in me anymore. I still haven't opened my eyes and I realize I might be crying. Sitting up, he pushes my hip so my tush is facing up at him... the blanket has fallen off everything but my feet... cool air touches every bit of exposed and overheated skin. He is adjusting himself and buttoning his jeans. He breathes deeply.

His right hand is suddenly between my legs again, pressing into me with two fingers... slowly moving them in and out as his left hand softly moves across my ass cheeks. His hand is gone for a split second then I feel him smack my right cheek hard. I clench my jaw as he continues to push two fingers in and out of my cunt.

"Fucking whore."

He slaps my left cheek then grasps and kneads my right roughly. I clench my hands into fists.

"You like it when I fuck you? I'm your uncle you piece of shit... you shouldn't have let me do that..."

Smack... whimper

"Acting like a little fuck doll... you better not do that again or I'll have to hurt you. I'll know if you're bad and I'll punish you next time I see you."

Smack... fingers moving in and out of my pussy fast and rough... no noises except his voice, his arm moving so his hand pumps back and forth.

"Spread your legs."

I spread them so my right foot is hanging off the couch. He keeps finger fucking my cunt. I'm dripping and ashamed. Smack... Smack...

"You little fucking whore... I always knew you were a fucking whore."

Smack... I'm sobbing into the couch cushion.

"Don't pretend you don't like it, fuck doll."

Smack... His fingers move in and out of my pussy so fast and hard it's almost like he's punching me, my entire body moves with each inward push.

"I'm getting hard again, fuck doll. You love your uncle, don't you?"

Smack. Heavy breathing. He must be working hard. I smile into the couch at the thought that I've made him work so hard for this.

"Lift your hips."

Smack... He doesn't take his fingers out but, instead, pushes hard into me as I lift my hips and scoot my knees closer to him so my ass is in the air, legs still spread.

Smack. Fingers move in and out, fast and rough again. My face is still in the couch cushion. I'm still crying but he is right, I do like it. Smack.

"Fuck doll... my little fuck doll. You make me so hard."

Smack.

"I liked fucking you when you were asleep... I like that..."

Smack.

"Maybe, next time..."

Smack...

"I'll tie you up... you'd like that, fuck doll, wouldn't you?"

Fingers fucking me hard & fast. Smack... His lips against the hot skin of my tush and he's kissing me...

"Fucking whore."

He's taken his fingers out of me again. He's unbuttoning his pants again. My whole body screams "NO!" but I don't stop him.

Smack...

He's kissing my tush again. The hot skin under his lips burning but soothed by surprisingly gentle kisses.

"Fuck doll... Get up and face the TV."

Like a robot, I stand in front of him, facing away from him, looking at the television on the wall opposite the door. His left hand is on my ass, kneading and pulling my cheeks apart.

"Sit on my lap, fuck doll."

I'm crying as I obediently lower myself. As I get close to sitting, I feel his cockhead against my thigh, he's obviously holding himself for me. Instead of stopping, I move my knees apart and adjust so he spears me slowly.

"Fuck..."

I'm sitting on his lap, his cock in my pussy. I feel him breathing on the back of my neck and I just sit there as if I were on a chair with my legs apart. Steady pressure from a broad hand on my lower back & I know I need to bend forward. I'm looking at the coffee table. He holds my hips and pulls me back, pushes me forward, making me do the moving... making me work... making me gently have sex with him. Before he was doing it but now if anyone came in they'd think I was – nobody would see his hands controlling my movements.

"Shit... my little fuck doll."

His right hand reaches forward, grasping my shoulder. He presses forward and pulls me against him, his cock going deeper. Now he pulls me up to sitting again, reaches around and pinches my nipple through bra and shirt. I cry quietly and fuck my uncle

"Shit."

I sob. He is shaking as he pushes his hips against me and I push against him, now controlling myself. His right hand moves from my breast to my collarbone and fingertips trail along its outline, softly caressing.

"Oh my god, you're beautiful..."

His breathing is uneven and shallow. He flattens his right hand on my collarbone, his thumb at the base of my throat. He pulls me to him and we rock our hips together. He moves faster. His right hand slides down between my breasts, across my belly and down between my legs. He uses his entire hand to press against my clit and I shake hard. He thinks I'm cumming and he rocks his hips harder.

"Fuck doll... Cum for me."

I'm nowhere near cumming, too ashamed of what I'm doing and what I'm letting him do... too ashamed that I'm so wet and that fucking my uncle feels so good. I sigh and press against him. This is enough to send him over the edge and he bucks against me a few times. I feel his sperm mixing with the juices between my legs. I'm crying quietly as he hugs me close to him.

"Fuck doll... my little fuck doll... I love you."

He decides this is enough softness and pushes me forward with a gentle, steady pressure under one buttock and at the lowest point of my back.

"Get up and pull your skirt down, you fucking whore," the words are rough but the voice is the sweetest kiss.

I do as I'm told and stand in front of him looking at the TV. Only now have I opened my eyes.

"Fucking whore. Dirty fucking whore. Don't just stand there; go clean yourself up, you dumb piece of shit," he says while one of his hands strokes from behind my right knee up to my tush, squeezes and leaves a cold trail behind as it's lifted away. If it were just the words I'd run screaming out of the room... but his voice is so gentle. Someone once told me there was something wrong with you if you could smile while speaking or thinking of something awful. I could hear this kind, loving tone in my uncle's voice even though the words were just vile. Maybe there was something wrong with him? Wait... he and I just fucked. Of course there's something wrong with him.

I walk to the door, never looking at him. I run my fingers through my hair and rub my hands over my face before opening the door and walking up the stairs to the bathroom to try to clean myself. I know I won't ever be clean again, though I'm not too concerned. Once I get to tomorrow, I'll think about the panties, the slapping noises and the cum inside me. For now I have enough regrets and arousals to get me through the night.

miss_trust
miss_trust
17 Followers
12