All Comments on 'Fantasy Sex Cruise 07'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Continue

Please add Linda's story and then, continue with Lauren, Kealani and Linda together as a completed package.

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE!!!

Please share Linda's cruise experience with us. Then let us see how they use they're individual experiences to to change each others lives and their shared life. It's been so great reading about these three and how they've almost melted together. I can't wait to see what Linda's week has done to her and what 'tomorrow' will bring for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The rest of the story needs to be told!

This story needs to be continued! Since I read the first chapter I have been looking forward to reading about Linda and her adventure. After that you will need to follow with the story of their reunion and future. Thanks for a very enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

It would be great to see this continue. I agree with the other comments about finding out about Linda story that would have run alongside Eddys.

Also a story line that happens after Eddy and Linda get home from their prospective cruises. Also maybe a what happens to Lauren, then bringing it all together.

This has massive potential, so please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow this was hot

all the way through

Snowball2Snowball2over 10 years ago
Great story

I would love to read about Linda and then how she and Eddie process what they have experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just a phenomenal story. I want to hear about Linda's cruise, but I also can't wait to hear what happens when Eddu gets back with Linda. You write in a way that makes us care about all of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a fantastic writer!

I would love to see you continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great and more!

Love what you have written, very well done!

Would love to hear about Linda's cruise and then a third section on what happens after!

greeneye5greeneye5over 10 years ago
Bravo!

I look forward to more about Linda's experience and how they reunite, or about anything else that you care to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Loved every detail. Love your writing. Well done. Thank you. Please write more.

TLC56TLC56about 10 years ago
plsase....

PLEASE... Yes please write more. Linda's cruise and Eddy and Linda's rebirth together. Whatever... just write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes, please write more!

yes, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Let's Hear Linda's Story

But I don't know if I can take 8 more chapters of 5 page stories /wink/.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Linda's Story & Their Story

Yes! We really need to know Linda's story and then the rest of the story as they return home together. Great Read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stunning

Been captivated from the start, please write about Linda. This series has been thought provoking as well for me, similar age, similar position. Been a real good read, and made me think about what to do to change my situation. A big thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can you top this ??????

Wonderfully written story. I enjoyed it immensely. I look forward to more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
need more!

really enjoyed the story so far and need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome Story

All 7 chapters built very well on each other. Please continue the series. Linda's adventure or a follow up cruise would be great.

David781David781almost 10 years ago

Would definitely like to see how Linda's cruise went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb story!

One of the best Literotica stories I've read. You are a fine writer and have a gift for blending hot descriptions of creative sex with the deeper emotional and spiritual aspects of lovemaking. As I read farther into it, the story very gracefully led me from a tale of mere sexual play and fun, to one of emotional connection, to the deepest reaches of love. It resonated with my own single life experience of this rare gift. Thank you for the beautiful telling of this magical and extraordinary human experience. If you continue it, I'll be interested to see how the characters integrate the experience, particularly what it means for Eddy and Linda's marriage.

jim1948deusajim1948deusaover 9 years ago
Don't stop now

Yes, let's hear Linda's Story then a combination of everybody in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

Please give us Linda's trip then continue the story. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good

You need to finish the story you did great on your other one with a Great ending why not this one???

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 9 years ago
My God...

There are simply no words capable of expressing the beauty of this story.

Yes, I would most definitely LOVE to hear the story of Linda's Cruise, then I would LOVE to hear the story of their re-joining and what happens in the future of both Kealani and Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

I would love to hear Linda's story and I see you have started to tease us with the first chapter of that but, despite the common origin, that is a whole new story. What I really want to hear is what happens afterwards.

Great writing style and well crafted story. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best series I have read.

Unbelievably great story. So well written. Please, please, please finish the series. I can't wait to hear about Linda's cruise and what happens to Eddy, Kealani, Lauren, and Linda ( and the couple she meets) after the cruise ends.

amritaloveramritaloverover 6 years ago
Great Story

One of the best here. ******

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent storytelling

Chapter 7 in this ongoing story is highlighted by an intriguing plot and good character development. Five stars.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

I am going to say some thing that I pray you do not take offense to. I checked your biography, and it says that you are male. In the writing of the story with all of the emotions, the way that you describe things, it is as if it was a female author writing this.

As I said, I mean this, totally as a compliment, as it was written, so beautifully, and with such compassion and passion, that I was totally enraptured by your story. I am so looking forward to reading the next section about Linda‘s story, and then the culmination of the two of them coming together again.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous