Fantasy Sex Cruise 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my coffee and got up and walked over to Kealani. "Let's go in the bathroom and give each other enemas. I want to play with your ass." We headed for the bathroom where we thoroughly cleaned ourselves outside and inside.

"What kind of music do you have that's appropriate for spending a whole day making love? Something I can't ever remember doing by the way."

She put in a disc and Beethoven's beautiful piano sonata 'Pathetique' began to play.

When we got back to the bedroom Kealani asked me if I wanted the peppermint oil. I told her no because her ass was sweet enough without it. I told her to lay face down on the bed and place a pillow under her hips then spread her legs. I lay down between them and started to move my head toward her then stopped and moved it back. Lauren was right, love had made her so beautiful it actually hurt to look at her yet I couldn't take my eyes off her. The only time I could remember even coming close to this feeling was the first time I saw my newborn daughter. It's a total immersion in awe and joy and nothing else matters or even exists. You just want to drink in every little detail and marvel at being in the presence of a genuine miracle. The incredibly wonderful music put me into a trance. It was the perfect accompaniment to appreciating her. I was in pure rapture.

After a few minutes of lying there looking at her she said wistfully, "Eddy I hear everything you're saying even though you haven't uttered a word. I feel everything you're feeling and see everything you see as clearly as you do. No one has ever made me feel so beautiful, so appreciated, so adored. I can't even begin to describe what your love is doing to me inside; it's simply inexpressible. Eddy will you promise me that you will do this for Linda when you get back. Will you show her that our love is not a threat to her and that it can encompass her if she will only allow it to?"

"My God Kealani who are you? What you just said is the most compassionate thing I have ever heard in my life. I absolutely cannot conceive of another woman sincerely telling her lover to express what we are experiencing now with his wife. You make me feel like I should be prostrate at your feet touching them in devotion not lying behind you getting ready to lick your asshole."

"Eddy at our level of love there is no difference between those two acts, because we both would willingly perform either one without reservation or expectation and transform it into worship. Love is the true philosopher's stone that transmutes the baser elements into gold. The profane becomes profound. The obscene becomes purified. The sinful becomes sacred.

We have led each other to the doorway of love and without knocking it has opened. And now that we have passed through it I realize that it was never really closed. Love has been waiting for us, to take us higher, to show us more. We cannot go back through that door because for us there is no longer a back to go to. Love demanded our total surrender and in doing so our naked bodies have been transformed into the temple of the divine where we playfully and joyfully celebrate our love and glorify the very act that created us while singing out our heartfelt hallelujah.

We are like binary stars gravitationally bound in a cosmic dance; each one taking and giving freely to the other as we whirl through an ever expanding universe. Separate and together at the same time, devoid of purpose save for love, we are destined to keep our unbreakable promise to merge in a unifying explosion of light and dissolve into one another. All that we no longer need will be blown away and scattered so we may return to where we started from long, long ago; back to where the light originates by itself."

I heard her words not only with my mind but also with my heart and knew that she was right. We really were that much in love. "So I guess there's only one thing to do."

"Yes my love, only one thing." I moved forward, spread her ass cheeks apart with my hands and covered her asshole with my mouth. "Oh my darling.... Yes.... Yes.... Yes."

Faure's 'Pavane opus 50' began playing. This rendition was a slower, sadder version, almost like a funeral dirge. The hauntingly melancholy melody washed away the last thought in my head. I have no idea how long I stayed there licking and kissing and sucking her. Time had become inconsequential. I caressed her with my hands, my arms, my face sliding them over her thighs, her ass and her lower back. I felt an electric current like static as I moved my hands across her skin.

The music was a duet with a piano playing the notes of the melody almost one at a time. They began to sound like tears falling and I was suddenly filled with a profound sadness which was deepend by the sound of the violin's long continuous high pitched notes playing the harmony as though it was a mournful wail. I began to weep and my tears fell on Kealani's exquisite skin. When she felt them she began to shed tears of her own and I knew that she felt exactly as I did. Love was showing us that happiness and sadness were not two opposite things but different sides of the same coin. We could not have one without the other.

Love was also teaching us that we could not make the other responsible for our happiness. Love was not a bargain or a contract where the other was obligated to fulfill your expectations. I realized this is what Kealani was telling me when she asked me to promise that I would show Linda what we were now experiencing. Love like this could not be exclusive it had to be inclusive. It was meant to be shared as we had already done with Lauren. Otherwise jealousy and possessiveness would destroy it. Once I understood this the sadness of the music joined with the joy of our love and became something beyond both as I continued to kiss her and stroke her and touch her and cry with her.

She moaned and sighed softly and every so often she would gently tremble as though the tenderness was too much to bear. We no longer needed to have an orgasm; we had become an orgasm. Warm flushes swept through us like gentle waves. I remembered that someone had told me the highest form of prayer is a silent heart full of gratitude. If that is true then this whole day would be spent in prayer.

Even we could not escape the needs of our physical bodies and eventually we had to take a pee break. I knelt in front of her and watched her as she peed and bowed down and kissed her feet when she had finished. She held my cock as I took my turn and bent over and kissed it when I was done. We got some sparkling water from the fridge and went out on the veranda to drink it.

We stood at the railing like we had done the first night with me behind her. I pressed against her and put my hands on her breasts and laid my chin on her shoulder. The sun was warm and the breeze from the movement of the ship kept it from being too hot. I really liked holding her this way and knew I would miss doing it. I slowly moved my hands down her stomach to her hips then down her legs as far as I could reach. She pressed back against me and my hands slid slowly back to her breasts retracing the route they had taken. We stood there until she felt my cock begin to stiffen against her ass.

"Come on Eddy, it's your turn." We headed back to the bedroom.

I took my place face down on the bed with the pillow elevating my hips and my legs spread. She knelt between them in that sit-on-your-haunches position that Japanese women and cats have mastered over the centuries. She poured some oil in her hands and rubbed them together. "I'm going to use this on your balls because I know how much you love to have me play with them and I intend to give them some extra special attention." I felt her delicate fingers encircle my scrotum. "Raise up a little." I did and she laid my cock out in front of me so I was laying on it. She said something in Japanese and I asked her what she had said. "I told your cock to stay there and I'd get back to it in a little while." Little things like that are what made it impossible to be around her for more than a few hours without falling in love with her.

That and what she started doing to my balls. I would have bet money there was no way you could massage a man's testicles without sexually arousing him but the way she was caressing mine was changing my mind. Maybe it was because we had been so deeply connected in love all day and had gone past needing sex to express it. Whatever, the way she manipulated them with such tenderness and love made me feel sensations I'd never thought possible. Rather than turning me on it made me slide even deeper into that relaxed oceanic feeling of floating in a sea of love.

"Kealani you don't need to go to school. You could make billions doing this to men."

"It only feels this good because you love me as much as you do and I could only do this for someone I love as much as you. Some of what I'm doing is the technique I learned from my grandmother. But much of it is coming from my heart. I just close my eyes and let our love guide my hands. I can literally feel the love flowing through them."

"So can my balls. And it spreads all through me."

"Put your hands on your ass cheeks and spread them for me. I want to get my tongue in your asshole and I don't want to stop what I'm doing with my hands." I did as she requested and felt her face on my cheeks and her tongue slide into my anus. I was so relaxed I didn't even reflexively tighten my sphincter. If anything I opened up for her as soon as her tongue made contact. Pachelbel's 'canon in d' was playing now. I spent the next thirty minutes in heaven feeling her lick and penetrate my anus with her tongue while her hands did things to my balls that went completely off the pleasure scale. If every man could have this experience and every woman could do this, humanity would take a quantum leap in evolution. Wars would cease to exist.

I would have stayed there for the rest of the day but Kealani said, "Before you go into a pleasure coma I think we need to kick the energy level up a notch. I told your cock I'd get back to it and it's time I kept my promise." She hopped out of bed and opened the closet to get out one of her cases. She rummaged around in it and retrieved an 18-inch double dildo along with a very realistic 7-inch vibrating cock. "Have you ever seen two women use one of these?" She asked as she held up the double dildo.

"Once in a porno movie."

"Well I don't see any reason why we can't use it too. Turn over on your side." As I did she poured some oil in her hand and began to spread it on one end of the dildo. When she had it sufficiently lubricated she told me to hold my leg up then she placed the tip against my anus and pushed about 4 inches into my ass.

She then did the same to the other end and positioned herself so that our legs were entwined in a scissor arrangement like what I remembered the two women in the porno doing. She raised her leg and inserted the dildo into her ass. "Now push toward me and let's see who can get the most of this inside them." I pressed forward determined to beat her to the halfway point but we got there at about the same time. I couldn't believe how easily I had accommodated 9 inches of a rather large diameter rubber cock in my ass but Kealani's saliva and the oil made it very stimulating. It was obvious that Kealani was enjoying the sensation too because her pussy lips were spread apart and her vagina was distended. "Now pull back and push forward so we can fuck each other." I liked watching her cunt gape each time the dildo fully penetrated her.

We got into a rhythm and in a little while my blissed out cock decided this might be worth getting up for. When Kealani saw my cock returning to life she rubbed a little oil on the vibrating cock and inserted it into her vagina. She began to fuck herself with the vibrator without missing a beat of pushing and pulling her ass onto the dildo. Watching her do this had the effect of restoring my erection to full hardness. I reached for the oil and poured some in my hand and began to stroke my cock at the same speed as she was fucking herself with the vibrator.

Lust had returned to her eyes and her breathing was much shallower now. We continued our mutual masturbation until I sensed that I was getting close to cumming. She sensed it too and when I was sure it was going to be soon she pushed herself hard against me and buried the dildo in both our asses. "Don't move back." She said as she shoved the vibrator deep in her vagina. "Cum all over me. Cover me in your hot sweet cream!" She rubbed her clit furiously as I stroked myself to my climax. The end of the vibrator was pressed against my balls and provided more than enough stimulation to trigger my orgasm.

I spewed cum all over her pussy and thighs and felt a massive contraction of my rectum, which caused my prostate to go into a spasm and cum poured out of me in a continuous stream instead of spurts. I didn't know I was capable of ejaculating this much cum. Seeing me do this in addition to the stimulation of being doubly penetrated and vibrated caused her to fall back on the bed and have a convulsive orgasm of her own. Her chest heaved and she screamed as her whole body shook. If it had been any other woman I would have been worried but even in the midst of simultaneous earth shattering climaxes we knew what the other was feeling and used each other's sexual energy to rise unafraid to whatever heights love wanted to take us to.

This time I was exhausted. I lay back and breathed deeply for several minutes before I regained enough composure to begin to untangle our bodies. She moaned loudly as I extracted first the vibrator and then the dildo from her. Even after expelling the dildo from my ass it took a couple of minutes for my rectum to return to normal. Her stomach, crotch and thighs were drenched in my cum.

I crawled along side her and put my hand on her forehead and moved her hair from her face. Her eyes opened. They were sparkling and full of fire. She reached up and pulled my head down to her and kissed me hard which told me she was definitely all right and probably ready for more. She broke the kiss and said; "Now that's what I call fucking." She lifted herself up and looked at her stomach and thighs. "Have you ever heard the word bukkake? It usually takes a group of men to do it but you seem to have managed all by yourself." She began to scoop the cum up with her finger and stick it in her mouth. "Ummmh, even more delicious than usual."

"That's because there's so much love in it."

Of course Lauren would pick this moment to walk in. She took one look at us and said, "It looks like I got here just in time." She rushed over to Kealani and began to help her scoop my cum off of her and stick it in her own mouth.

"How's Rodney doing?"

"Rodney thinks he's died and gone to heaven. The young ladies are treating him to a full carnal banquet and he's enjoying every minute of it. I'm glad he's getting to experience sex with women more his own age. One thing's for sure, he'll know how to eat pussy when they get finished with him. What was it you wanted me to help you with Eddy?"

"I want you to help me do something to Kealani."

"You can always count on me to help you do that."

"She probably needs to jump in the shower so why don't you and I have a little talk while she's in there."

Kealani headed for the bathroom and Lauren and I went into the sitting room. "What was it you wanted to see me about Lauren?"

"I want to know what kind of arrangement you have with Kealani about money."

"Lauren you don't have to do anything about that."

"Eddy I know you. I love you. One of the things I love most about you is your generosity so I know you're going to be generous to Kealani for all she's done for you. I also know that she needs money for school and I know what schools cost these days so please let me contribute to whatever you're doing for her. I'm not hurting for money. My ex is a cosmetic surgeon and he made a very generous monetary settlement with me when we divorced."

"OK, the arrangement was that I would pay for her ticket and all expenses and she would get $300 a day for fulfilling my fantasy. She has so exceeded my expectations that I'm going to make it $1000 a day."

"Then I'll do the same. That's a pittance compared to paying some shrink for 5 years of therapy that wouldn't even come close to helping me the way you two have. My ex-husband makes that in a day when he does two boob jobs." She took her checkbook out of the pocket of her robe and I handed her a pen. She wrote out a check to Kealani for $7000 and handed it to me along with two hundred dollar bills for Maria's gratuity. "If I could convince Kealani to come live with me I'd pay her entire tuition and she could go to school with my son Kevin."

"Kevin's starting college in the fall?"

"Yes he's going to UNC Asheville where we live but his father has already said he'd pay for it as long as he keeps his grades up. I made a similar deal with Rodney. He's going to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville and I told him he could come over occasionally on a long weekend and see me as long as he maintains a 3.0 average. It's a little incentive to make sure he does his studies."

"Well we're all practically neighbors, Linda and I live in Augusta."

"Oh Eddy that's great. You can come see me on weekends too or I'll come visit you and Linda if she's up for it."

"We'll have to see about that. I think it's time we go play with Kealani." We headed for the bedroom where Kealani was straightening up the bed we'd just finished making a mess of. "Lauren this morning instead of my usual wake up blowjob Kealani and I had a fabulous love making session that began with my sucking her breast. The longer I did it the more intense the sensations were for both of us so I'd like you and I to do it to her together and see if she enjoys it as much as this morning. If she does then we can do it to you and see if it has the same effect."

Kealani lay down on her back and Lauren and I got on either side of her. We started kissing her neck and shoulders as we lightly moved our hands over her stomach and chest. "Ummmh, I can already tell I'm going to like this a lot." We could too because she had visible goose bumps on her entire body.

"You're not cold are you?" I asked.

"No, your warm bodies feel so nice next to mine. It's the anticipation that's giving me shivers." Just to be sure I pulled her left leg toward me and put my leg over hers. Lauren did the same with her right leg.

We gradually kissed our way up to her face and then we both met in the middle to kiss her mouth. I'd never done a three-way kiss before but it was very enjoyable. Each of us taking turns sliding our tongues into one another's mouth. I put my hand on Lauren's neck and ran it through her hair while we kissed and was again reminded of how pleasurable it was to kiss, doubly so in this case. After a few minutes we slid down so our heads were level with Kealani's chest.

"Look at those breasts Lauren. Still firm enough to stand up even though she's lying on her back. Perfect nipples just right for sucking. Pretty pink areolas that blend in to her golden skin. Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?"

"No I haven't Eddy. It's one of the reasons I was such a bitch to her the first time she spoke to me. Nobody has the right to be that beautiful. Now I love her all the more because she is."

"Kiss it Lauren. Start at he bottom and kiss the perfect curve where it rises from her chest. Suck the soft flesh into your mouth. Lick it and praise it with your tongue."

We both kissed and licked the bottom and side of her breasts. Gently sucking the supple tissue into our mouths and broadly licking it. "Now cup your hand around it and squeeze it tenderly and watch the nipple puff up above it." Kealani breathed in sharply and then let it out with a low long moan as we caressed her breasts and ran our thumbs across her nipples. "Now Lauren, cover the nipple with your mouth and suck in as much as you can. Keep massaging it as you suck on her and don't stop." We were like hungry twin babies nursing her for at least 15 minutes.