Fantasy Sex Cruise 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our meal and had a very nice coconut sherbet for dessert that Kealani said reminded her of Hawaii. As we left I gave our servers, the captains and the maitre D' envelopes with money in them and thanked them for their excellent service. I started for the elevator to take us up to our deck and Kealani asked me where I thought I was going. I told her I thought we were going back to the suite.

"Not yet Eddy. Will you please take me back to the cabaret and dance with me."

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure my love."

We arrived at the cabaret just as the band was about to begin to play. We found a table and put the camera down and ordered some sparkling water with a shot of crème de menthe. Then we walked out on to the dance floor. The vocalist smiled at us and began to sing Chris DeBurgh's beautiful ballad 'Lady in Red'. Now I knew they were tailoring their musical selections to us. Kealani melted into my arms and laid her head on my shoulder and we began to dance as the words of the song perfectly expressed what I was feeling. The rest of the world slowly disappeared while we moved across the floor. The next song was Sade's 'No Ordinary Love', a particularly appropriate choice for us. This was followed by Vince Gill's very insightful 'Love Never Broke Anyone's Heart'.

We danced for about 45 minutes as the band played one love song after another. Each one taking us deeper into love with each other. After they played Van Morrison's 'Have I told you lately that I love you?' they announced they were taking a short break and I walked over to them and said, "Thank you so much for your music. You've really made us feel especially wonderful tonight."

The vocalist replied, "It is we who should be thanking you. You two have been a real inspiration for us this entire voyage. You've made us all feel happier just watching you."

We headed back to our room feeling like we were floating on air. We got undressed and went out on the veranda. "Our beautiful moon is waning Eddy but it's still shining on us." I stood behind her at the railing in what had become a favorite position for us. "Eddy this week has been the best week of my life. I feel like everything I've done before was only preparation for it to happen and I'm so glad I've finally found you."

"Kealani I know how easy it would have been for you to settle for someone else who loved you and I'm sure there have been many who did, but you held out because you knew that you were capable of a rare and extraordinary kind of love. In one short week you've shown me that I am also capable of loving that way. Our love has transformed us both and together we've risen to a new place, a higher dimension of love than the one I have known."

"But Eddy our love can't be confined to just us. It's too wonderful and vast. We will continue to love Lauren and I want you to keep loving Linda. Show her what we have found and help her understand that she can love this way too. I have a feeling that since she was the one who started this whole thing that maybe she knew you were capable of more than what you and she had and this was a chance to discover it. I know I can love her as much as I love you if she can accept it."

"I will show her and I want us all to be together soon so she can decide for herself if she wants to open up to a new possibility. I'll be surprised if she can be around you and not see your childlike innocence and the purity of your soul. She may already have felt how enchanting you are because when we were deciding who to take on these cruises she told me that if I didn't pick you then she would."

"Did she really say that Eddy?"

"Yes, that's what made me choose you. I wasn't sure at the time if she meant it or if she was just trying to influence my decision but now I think she may have actually done it."

I put my hands on her breasts and kissed her neck. "Let's not waste another minute of this moonlight. Spread those lovely legs and let me put my cock where it belongs." She spread her legs and my stiffening cock rose to press against her bare pussy. She put her hands on top of mine and pressed them harder against her breasts.

"Oh Eddy I love the way you touch me. I feel your love flowing through your hands the way it flowed through mine when I was caressing your balls. Don't let go or I think I'll float off the ship."

"My letting you go is the one thing you need never worry about."

I began to slide my cock in and out of the tunnel between her upper thighs and her juices leaked out of her to coat my shaft. Her nipples hardened against my palms as I massaged her warm soft breasts. "Of all the things we've done on this trip this is what I will miss the most. Standing behind you and holding you, looking out at the ocean and the moon and the stars, feeling your warm body against mine, inhaling the fragrance of your hair. And now loving you unconditionally with all my heart."

"Put your cock in me Eddy. Fill me and join with me and hold me like you did on our first night here." She moved her hand down to guide me into her wet vagina and I pressed forward and slowly eased completely into her. "Oh Eddy yes, just like that my love. You make me feel so good. I think I'm already cumming. My knees are weak and I don't think I could stand up without you. Hold me Eddy, hold me tight." She pressed back against me and began to tremble. Her vagina squeezed me tightly and she moaned as her head rolled back against my shoulder.

She stayed like that for several minutes in a constant orgasmic state while I kissed her neck and rubbed my hands from her breasts down across her stomach to her hips and back up again. I felt like I was going to explode any second. Not in my genitals but in my heart. Tears started rolling down my cheeks, I was almost delirious with joy. Her surrender to our love was truly awesome. I remembered what she said about our ultimately merging in a unifying explosion of light and dissolving into each other and that's exactly what it felt like we were doing.

"Ooooohhh Eddy I can't stop cumming. Every time I think I'm through I start again. I'm really going to miss doing this with you." I moved back a little to let her lean on the railing and pulled her hips back so she was slightly bent over. My cock was so hard it hurt. I began sliding it in and out of her. She was so wet I was making squishing sounds with every stroke. "Ohhh God Eddy I was already about to overdose on orgasms when you were holding still inside me. If you start fucking me I really won't be able to stop. Lauren's right you can die from cumming."

Lauren's voice resounded across the balcony as she walked out of the room. "I told you so Kealani. And I intend to help him." She walked over to us and I told her to get between the railing and Kealani and help me hold her up. She put her back against the railing and I pressed forward to get Kealani fully upright between us.

"Kiss her Lauren and put your hands on her ass so you can pull her cheeks apart while I fuck what's left of her brains out."

"Oh yes Lauren yes, mash my tits with yours and press that beautiful pussy against mine. Both of you fuck me and love me until I can't stand up anymore."

"That shouldn't take very long."

"Lauren, shut up and kiss me."

I kept fucking her for at least 20 minutes as our hands roamed all over each other. Kealani was covered in sweat, her own, mine and Lauren's. I slid my hands between Lauren and Kealani and squeezed their breasts and pinched their nipples. I reached around and squeezed Lauren's ass and pulled her tightly against us. They both let out little grunts each time I slammed my cock deep inside Kealani's dripping pussy. The first hint of my orgasm hit me.

"Lauren spread your legs a little and slide your pussy down a couple of inches." Just as she did I withdrew my cock from Kealani's vagina and slid it into the hollow between her upper thighs. When I felt the tip touch Lauren's pussy I stood still and in two seconds I began spewing spurt after spurt of my hot cream all over both of their crotches. Kealani was too far gone to even grunt as she shook in our arms. If we hadn't been holding her up she would have collapsed.

We took Kealani over to one of the lounge chairs and lay her back on it. I went into the room and got a wet washcloth and a towel along with a bottle of sparkling water and some cups. When I returned Lauren was on her knees next to Kealani stroking her forehead and smoothing her hair back. A cool breeze was blowing across the veranda. I handed the washcloth to Lauren and she began to wipe Kealani's face and arms. I poured us all some water and held a cup up to Kealani's mouth so she could drink. She took a couple of sips and said, "Does anybody besides me not want to get off this ship?" Lauren and I both said yes at the same time.

"As soon as I get back to Augusta I'll start looking at when we can book another one. I'll get a big suite for all of us, hopefully including Linda but there's one condition, this time we go for 14 days."

"Can't you find one for 90?" Lauren asked.

"Eddy did you take another one of your little pills tonight?"

"I took one earlier today but not tonight."

"I was wondering where you got all this energy. You and Lauren wore me out. I feel like the velveteen rabbit, you two have loved all my fur off."

"Oh poor baby. Well you just lie there and recuperate. Lauren and I have a date."

"We do?"

"Yes, I promised you we would make love the old fashioned way and I intend to keep that promise."

"Oh goody. You're sure you're up to it?"

"I'm sure your talented mouth will have me back in action in no time. Let's stop off at the shower before we get started. We both look like we've been rode hard and put away wet."

In the shower Lauren and I just stood under the water and held each other. "Eddy it's been a very long time since I took a shower with somebody I love. This means so much to me. It's another reason I don't want this trip to end."

"Linda and I seem to have gotten out of the habit of doing this too. That's something I intend to remedy when I get back. We've both been through a lot this week. I think we need a little time to let it all sink in and see what it's going to do to our lives when we don't have Kealani around."

"Well I'm going to make every effort to have her around as much as I can and I know you want to be with her so we'll have to work together to make that happen."

"I told her about your offer to let her come live with you and go to school. She looked happily surprised but didn't say anything. Maybe she'll consider it. That way I could come up and visit on weekends whether Linda wants to or not."

I picked up the body wash and began to lather Lauren's body with it. I thought about how natural it seemed to me to love her as much as I loved Kealani and not even think about loving one of them more than the other.

"Lauren why do people believe they have to love only one person?"

"I've been wondering about that myself Eddy. It seems so right to love you and Kealani without any jealousy or envy. I saw the headline on the newspaper they leave at the door each morning and it was about a doctor who is on trial for killing his wife so he could be with his mistress and it sent a chill through me. Eddy that could have been me. Why can't those people see how destructive their exclusive, possessive, jealous way of thinking is? They could have been like us and shared their love and had so much more but instead one of them is dead and the other two have ruined what's left of their lives."

"It's frightening isn't it? It's been over four hundred years since Shakespeare wrote Othello and we still can't get past this controlling jealousy and see what we're really capable of. The Beatles were right, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

"Oh Eddy the way you're washing me feels so good. You do it so lovingly and tenderly."

"You and Kealani are so receptive to my touching you it makes me feel as good as it makes you feel. It's all about the love isn't it? It just flows back and forth between us when we touch." I put my arms around her and slid my body all over hers, washing myself with her soapy skin while I rubbed my hands over her ass.

We got out and dried off and I told her to sit on the bidet so I could dry her hair with the hair dryer. She said it had been years since her ex had done that for her. I kissed her and took her hand and we walked to the bedroom. "Lie on your back and spread those lovely legs. I want to kiss that beautiful pussy of yours before I make love to you."

She lay down, bent her knees and spread her legs wide. "It's all yours Eddy. Come and get it. Kiss it all you want and play with it and show me how beautiful I am in your eyes."

"Lauren I'm amazed at how you've changed since the first time I saw you. You're a confident and competent lover now with no trace of shyness or fear. You open yourself completely like a beautiful rose displaying all your petals and exuding your marvelous fragrance for the whole world to admire." I crawled up the bed and lay between her legs with my head inches away from her crotch. My hands slid up her thighs from above her knees to her full outer lips then down to her ass cheeks. I repeated this several times pressing her flesh with my thumbs and fingers in various spots. My eyes were fixed on her pussy the entire time.

"I can feel you looking at me Eddy and each time you breathe on me it gives me goose bumps."

"Your pussy is absolutely magnificent. Each time I see it I fall more in love with it." Her large spongy inner labia seemed to be trembling. I put my lips on them and kissed up and down each side then spread them apart with my thumbs and licked the entire length of her slit. She gasped and drew in a deep breath.

I sucked each one of her labia into my mouth and stretched it with my lips then licked up between them again and again. "Oh yes baby play with my pussy. You make it feel so happy." Her slit was glistening with my saliva. I pulled the hood of her clit back and exposed her large engorged pink nub. I touched the tip of my tongue to it and her legs tensed as she raised her hips up and pressed her mound against my mouth. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and pursed my lips around it as I gently licked it. "Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh Eddy suck it baby, suck it and lick it and kiss it and love it. Make me feel so wonderful."

She rocked her hips slowly up and down fucking my mouth with her clit, cooing and moaning as I sucked on it. I dragged my mouth down to her vagina. "You're so wet Lauren. Are you ready for me to put my cock inside you now? Do you want to feel my hard hot cock stretch your beautiful pussy open and fill you up?"

"OH GOD YES Eddy. More than anything in the world. Give it to me. Bury that lovely cock in my cunt."

I moved up and got on my knees between her legs. "Raise you hips up." I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit to cover it in her juices.

"Tease me Eddy. Slide your hard cock all over my wet pussy. That's it now lay it on my mound so I can look at it before you put it in me." I laid it on her then put my hand around the base and slapped her clit with it. She raised her head up and looked at it while I playfully pummeled her clit with my erection, wincing a little each time it made contact with her sensitive nub. "Oh Eddy that sends shocks all the way up my spine when you do that." I rubbed the tip against her clit and smeared precum on it. "Now Eddy. Put your hard cock in my wet pussy right now." I slid the head down to her hole and felt her vagina open for me. I pushed forward and slid completely inside her.

She moaned deeply and laid her head back. With neither of us having any pubic hair I was excited by the way her pink folds spread around me and clung to my cock. Her distended lips looked even more beautiful as they stretched out to accommodate me. Her large swollen clit sat prominently up above my shaft. I leaned forward and kissed her left breast then began to suck on it. Her hips undulated beneath mine as she gently squeezed me and pressed firmly against my pelvis. I kissed and suckled her other breast for a while and then pressed down on her with my chest to flatten her out. She started to wrap her legs around me but I told her to just spread her legs as wide as she could and keep her knees bent. She wrapped her arms around me and I started kissing her mouth.

I was barely moving my hips, more like wiggling than fucking. Her juices were flowing out of her and covering my balls. We kissed like we had just discovered it slipping our tongues into each other's mouth. She felt warm and soft beneath me as she breathed deeply and evenly. I pulled my cock back about half way and began to slowly fuck her. I could feel the folds of her vagina conforming to my cock with each stroke. We continued making love this way for about 15 minutes.

I felt a movement on the bed and then hands on my neck began to gently massage my shoulders. I knew it must be Kealani because Lauren's hands were on my ass directing the speed and force of my stroking her. Kealani was on her knees straddling my legs. She bent forward and whispered, "I've got something I want to do for you two."

"Eddy's making love to me Kealani and it's incredible. I'm so glad you're here with us."

"I'm going to make you even gladder Lauren. Have you cum yet?"

"I've been close a couple of times but Eddy slowed down and is keeping me on the edge."

"That's good; you just stay right there on the edge. Eddy raise your hips a little so Lauren can get her hands between her legs. That's right, now Lauren put your fingers around Eddy's balls. Eddy push your cock deep into Lauren and leave it there. Now Lauren start massaging his balls as slowly and gently as you can. Rub your pussy juice all over them and let your fingers slide down them so his testicles are lightly squeezed between them. Press them against your asshole and rub the back of his scrotum. Use very light pressure and do what ever else feels good to you.

Kealani reached over to the nightstand and got some of the massage oil and poured a little on my ass crack so it ran down to Lauren's fingers on the back of my balls. "Do you feel that oil Lauren?"

"Yes."

"Rub it all over his sac and keep massaging him." I felt Kealani's finger slide down my crack getting the oil on her fingers. When they reached my asshole she inserted her middle finger into me and began to slowly move it in and out. When I was relaxed and well lubricated she said, "Now I want both of you to stay perfectly still and don't think about anything. Just concentrate on what you feel. Lauren keep massaging his balls but do it very tenderly."

She moved the tip of her finger in my ass until she located my prostate on the other side of the thin membrane of my rectum. She pressed on it and moved her finger around a little to ascertain the exact position of the sensitive gland. When she had determined the boundaries of it as well as an MRI could have she began to lightly massage it with her fingertip. The combination of what they were both doing to me was indescribable. Very softly she said, "Now Eddy you just relax and I'll take care of everything. Lauren, how are you doing baby?"

"Oh Kealani this feels exquisite. His cock is pulsing inside me and my cunt is throbbing in the same rhythm. I feel like I'm on the verge of an orgasm but I only want to stay that way and not cum."

"That's perfect Lauren. I want to keep you both right where you are for as long as I can. Don't either of you move or speak, close your eyes, stop thinking and lose yourselves in the sensations." Kealani is an absolute magician to be able to judge the amount of stimulation not only of what she was doing but also to direct Lauren in her actions. They were in perfect synchronization as they took me as close as you can come to having an orgasm and not actually cumming. My cock felt like it was going to burst but I stayed as motionless as I could except to keep breathing and inwardly wallowed in the pleasure I was experiencing. Lauren and I surrendered completely to Kealani and the ecstasy she was providing for us.