Fantasy Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

"But that's not what I paid ..."

"You've got a hot, sexy, probably knocked up wife, Arthur. What part of 'lucky bastard' don't you understand? You'll be getting my bill shortly."

Epilogue:

In a large suburban house, far away from the small brown man in the expensive but ill-fitting suit sitting behind a desk, a curvy woman in pigtails and a cheep short cotton dress had her arms around her bewildered husband. "You did it Daddy! You made your baby girl pregnant," she gushed, waiving an EPT. "Iddn't it cool, Daddy? My little tummy is gonna get sooo big and all the other little girls in my class are gonna be sooo jealous of my boobies. Do 'ya think you might have put more than one in me, huh, Daddy? You sure tried!Wouldn't that be funny, Daddy, if you gave little Debbie two or three babies and Josh could gave Mommy and Martha only one? I can hardly wait 'til I have this baby, Daddy. Know why?"

The man grinned, "No, why, Poopsie?"

"Oh, you know why, Daddy! So you can start making our baby a little brother or sister to fuck. How many of your babies do you think I can have before I finish High School, Daddy."

"Deborah! Deborah!" he spoke and shook her gently.

The woman shuddered, looked down at her attire, then at the man, and smiled.

"As many as you want, my love," he replied, stroking her still flat tummy lovingly.

The End

*

Comments Please to the address in my profile.

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers
12