Fantasy To Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
His Mistress takes it to the next level.
8.4k words
4.3
63.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: This is a continuation of another story. Although it can be read on its own you might want to read the first one in order to get the entire picture if you haven’t already.

Travis woke Saturday morning to the smell of breakfast cooking and the sound of water filling the bathtub. As he started to get out of bed, aching pain assaulted his body. His jaw, hips and ass were sorer than he could ever remember. That’s when it all came crashing back to him. At first, he thought it was a dream, but the pain in his body and the dried cum that was caked all over him reminded Travis that what had happen was no dream. His wife had actually tied him to the bed, and she and another man had fucked the shit out of him and each other. The jealousy and anger welled up inside him again, as he remembered the events of the night before. Adrian, his wife, had left him bound to the bed for about an hour, while she and David fucked in the living room and then again in the front yard on the hood of his car before David finally left. Afterwards, she came back into the bedroom and made him use his mouth to clean her and David’s cum from her body. With these memories raging though his mind, Travis got up and made his way to the kitchen his body protesting the whole way.

Adrian had gotten up before Travis. She decided to make him his favorite breakfast and run him a hot bath. She knew Travis had to be pretty sore and he hadn’t cleaned himself off before he went to sleep last night, so he’d probably be feeling pretty nasty. When he was finally able to go to sleep, he was covered in cum and he had slept in a huge wet spot. Travis had been so exhausted he wouldn’t even let her change the sheets or anything. Travis had made it clear to her that he was upset about something. She wasn’t exactly sure what he was unhappy about, but she figured it was probably that she had fucked David two more times after she had left him in the bedroom to walk David to his car.

Travis walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the site of his wife wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and one of his white wifebeater style tanks tops stretched over her ample body. Travis had always liked the way she looked when she dressed this way. The tank tops would be pulled so tight across her body that you could clearly see her nipples right through the fabric, and when she wore sweatpants first thing in the morning or right after sex she generally didn’t have any underwear on beneath them. That was not the case this morning though. He knew that she was doing these things because she knew he had been upset when they went to sleep the night before, and she wanted to keep him from being upset with her. It wasn’t going to work this time though. He was pretty upset about some of the things that happened last night, but he knew they were partially his fault too. After all, he had told her they were his fantasies in the first place. Things had been fine until she left him tied to the bed for an hour while she fucked David in the living room and front yard. That was what really bothered him. Travis knew he had to decide whether it was ok with him for Adrian to be with other men or if it bothered him. He decided he would discuss it with her after he got cleaned up and ate some breakfast.

Adrian turned to get something and saw Travis standing naked in the kitchen doorway still covered in dried cum from the previous night with a look of deep thought on his face as he stared at her. “Good morning baby. How are you feeling this morning?” Adrian asked. She soon regretted asking that question as it left her lips.

“Sore,” was all Travis said in reply.

“Well, I started a hot bath for you. Why don’t you go soak while I finish making breakfast for us?” Adrian suggested.

Travis didn’t say anything he just went to the bathroom and got in to the bathtub. He turned on the whirlpool jets and just let them massage his aching body as he cleaned the filth from the previous night off his body.

As he sat in the tub soaking, Travis thought about the events of last night. By the time he got out and dried himself off, he decided that he wasn’t mad at his wife anymore, but, if they were going to be playing anymore of these games, they would have to talk about what happened first. A short time later, Travis was in the kitchen eating breakfast with his wife. After they had finished, they sat at the table and talked about what they had done the night before. Travis explained to Adrian how he felt about everything and she in turn told him that she had only done it in the first place because she thought it would make him happy. Adrian also told him that she had enjoyed it far more than she had thought she would, but she also assured Travis that he was her one and only love and no one would ever be able to take that from him. They both agreed that they had fun for the most part even though Travis wasn’t happy about what happened towards the end, but then again he was the submissive and it wasn’t up to him.

“Well, do you want to be my sex slave?” Adrian asked. “Before you answer that, I want you to know that anytime you’re wearing my collar you’re mine to do with as I please, and I may do as I please with anyone I please. And, when you aren’t wearing the collar things will be totally normal between us.”

Travis thought about that for a few minutes before he said anything. After all, it would be a huge commitment to be under someone else’s total control like that. “Alright,” he agreed. “But what if I don’t like what’s happening?” Travis asked.

“Well unless you are gagged, you’ll have a safeword to stop things. Otherwise, you’ll just have to endure it and talk to me about it afterwards,” Adrian told him.

“Well you know my absolute limits. Will you respect those?” Travis asked.

“Of course honey. No blood, scarring permanent marks or injury. No drugs and nothing that would get either of us arrested. And if anything else comes up that you feel you wouldn’t want to be involved in under any circumstances, you just tell me and we’ll add it to the list. Sound fair?” Adrian replied.

“Yeah. I can live with that.” Travis agreed.

“Good. Then it’s settled,” Adrian said with a decisively wicked grin on her face that gave Travis a slight shiver up his back.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened for the next couple of weeks until Adrian called Travis on her way home, “Hey honey. I’m on my way home now. I have something special planned for tonight. I want you to get yourself ready. You better have your harness and collar on by the time I get there.”

“Yes Mistress,” was Travis’ only reply.

About twenty minutes later, Adrian pulled into the driveway with a special surprise in store for Travis. As she got out of the car, her friend Clara pulled up behind her. Clara looked beautiful as always. She stood five foot seven and weighed about one hundred and seventy pounds. Her breasts were a nice 36C, and she had brown eyes and had her hair-dyed blonde. Clara was slightly overweight, but it gave her what some people would call sexy curves. Clara was different from most of Adrian’s friends in that she loved sex and wasn’t shy about saying so. Most of their friends were pretty vanilla when it came to sex, but Clara had a real wild side to her.

After the talk she had with Travis a few weeks ago, Adrian had decided to approach Clara with the prospect of a threesome with her and Travis. It took Adrian the better part of the last two weeks to figure out how to approach Clara and then to actually work up the nerve to ask her.

Adrian had finally decided to just talk to Clara about it over lunch. They had agreed to have lunch Wednesday. Adrian brought Clara to a little restaurant she knew of that would give her and Clara a little privacy for what Adrian wanted to discuss. After they ordered, Adrian finally made her move, “Clara what do think about BDSM?”

“I think it’s pretty wild. I really get into it, but Rodger doesn’t like it very much so I don’t get to do it very often.” Clara replied.

“Why doesn’t he like it?” Adrian asked.

“Well he likes to be in charge. And when it comes to BDSM, I’m dominant. I can be submissive from time to time but I don’t enjoy it even half as much as I do when I get the chance to be in charge. Plus, Rodger is pretty vanilla when it comes to sex.” Clara told her.

“What do mean by vanilla?” Adrian asked.

“You know the basic positions, missionary, doggy, and me riding him. He likes me to blow him, but he’s not big on going down on me.” Clara answered.

“Wow! As much as you like sex I never thought you’d be married to someone who didn’t get into it as much as you do.” Adrian said.

“Yeah well, that’s what affairs are for,” Clara said bluntly.

Adrian was shocked to hear her friend practically admit that she had cheated on her husband. “You mean you’ve cheated on Rodger?”

“I don’t tell very many people, but yeah I have,” Clara confided.

“How many times? And how many guys have you been with?” Adrian asked still somewhat shocked.

“Well in the five years we’ve been married, I have slept with about twenty or so guys, and a few women here and there.” Clara answered.

“You have had sex with another woman?” Adrian asked in shock.

“Yeah, more than one actually. It’s pretty fun to tell the truth,” Clara replied

Adrian saw her chance and went for it, “Have you ever done a threesome?”

“No, not yet. Have you?” Clara asked.

“Yeah Trav and I did one a couple of weeks ago,” Adrian confessed.

“Really?” Clara asked in total shock.

“Yeah, really,” Adrian answered.” Anyways, I was wondering if you’d like to get together with me and Travis later this week for one?”

“Are you serious?” Clara asked in stark disbelief.

“I’m very serious,” Adrian assured her.

Clara thought about it for a moment, “Yeah, I’d love to.”

“Well, there’s something you need to know first. When Travis and I do this kind of thing, it’s with him as my sex slave. Whatever I say goes and whoever joins us also needs to be able to dominate him to,” Adrian told her.

“Awesome!” Clare said with a wicked grin.

The two women quickly worked out the rest of the details and anxiously waited for Friday evening to come. Clara had told her husband she was going over Adrian’s house for a little while after work and wasn’t sure when she’d be home, but if he needed her he could reach her there.

They had both waited for the weekend to come it seemed to take forever and come too soon all at the same time and now it was here. Clara followed Adrian into her house.

“You can use the guest room to take a shower and get changed while I check on Trav,” Adrian told Clara.

“Okay cool.” Clara replied as she walked towards the guest room. Clara knew the way since she had visited Adrian and Travis many times before.

When Adrian went in to the bedroom to check on her husband, she was pleased to see that he was on all fours in the center of their bed wearing his leather harness. She remembered buying him the harness months ago. It had straps going over each shoulder, under each arm, around his waist and even one that when between his ass cheeks like a G-string. The straps met at one ring centered on his chest another just below his navel and two corresponding rings on his back. The G-string strap and a short strap coming from the navel connecting ring attached to a metal cockring that always kept Travis hard once he was initially aroused. He was also wearing leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles.

Adrian walked around the bed to her nightstand and took a leather collar out of her drawer. She leaned over the bed and secured the collar around Travis’ neck. The collar was made of thick black leather two inches wide with three thick metal D-rings attached to it at various points for use with a leash or for bondage uses.

“Now, my sweet little slut, I brought a friend home with me. I want you to obey her and pleasure her as you would me,” Adrian informed Travis.

“Yes Mistress, it’s my pleasure to serve you,” Travis responded.

“Good, now I must get ready for our night myself. Turn over on your back and bring your knees to your chest,” Adrian told him.

“Yes Mistress,” Travis said before he quickly rolled on to his back and brought his knees to his chest as ordered.

Adrian took to double-ended metal clips out of her nightstand drawer and used them to connect the D-rings of Travis’ wrist and ankle cuffs. With his right wrist attached to his right ankle and his left wrist similarly attached to his left ankle, Travis’ movement was severely limited while leaving him open and vulnerable. Adrian stepped back and looked at her husband now turned slave and smiled with pleasure. Tonight’s gonna be fun, Adrian thought before she left the bedroom for the master bathroom to get ready for what was to come.

Once she was in the guest bathroom, Clara quickly stripped out of her work clothes and showered as fast as she could. Clara was anxious and excited about what was going to happen tonight. Travis wasn’t her idea of a stud but she did think he was pretty cute, and if he was really as kinky as Adrian said, then she knew they’d all have a good time. Clara could feel her pussy getting wet just thinking about it. After she got out of the shower and dried off, Clara went into the bag she had brought with her and pulled out her sexy new dominatrix outfit. As soon as she saw the outfit in the store, Clara knew it was for her. It was made out of red leather and had crisscrossing straps that went up from her waist to her breasts in a diamond pattern where they went around her breasts. Two removable cups covered her breasts and the bottom of the outfit was a removable thong. Last but not least, Clara pulled on a pair of matching red leather thigh high boots with spiked heels. She had also bought a few other things she couldn’t wait to try out a little later. Once she was in her outfit, Clara put her works clothes in her bag and went to meet Adrian in the living room.

Once she was in the bathroom, Adrian quickly undressed and showered. As soon as she was done, she quickly dressed in her new dominatrix outfit that she had bought when she was shopping with Clara. Adrian had found a black leather push-up corset with metal buckles that ran up the front. The corset left her breasts exposed. It gave her a slimmer waist and pushed up her breasts making them look larger. Adrian had also bought a black leather crotchless thong to go with the corset and a pair of stiletto heels with straps that crisscrossed up her calves finished off Adrian’s outfit. Once Adrian had her outfit on, she threw her work clothes in the hamper and took her little bag of surprises with her to meet Clara in the living room.

Clara was the first one to be in the living room, so she was relaxing on the sofa when Adrian walked in. Both women took each other in and they were both impressed with how the other looked. “Daamn girl, you look good,” Adrian said as she saw Clara sitting on the couch. “Thanks, you look pretty damn hot yourself,” Clara replied.

“Okay, let’s get going. Just remember the rules, no blood, scat or anything that will cause scarring or serious injury,” Adrian said.

“No problem. I’m ready to go when you are,” Clara replied.

“Alright, let’s go,” Adrian said as she led the way to her bedroom where Travis was bound and waiting.

As Adrian and Clara walked into the bedroom, Travis’ eyes went wide with surprise at seeing one of his wife’s close friends with her, but, when he saw how both women were dressed, his dick grew instantly hard.

“Well well, looks like the little slut likes what he sees,” Clara said derisively.

“You can’t really blame him though Clara dear, we do look incredibly sexy tonight,” Adrian replied equally as derisive.

Adrian turned to Clara and gave her a passionate French kiss. Clara was slightly startled for a second that Adrian was kissing her, but she quickly got over her surprise and enthusiastically retuned Adrian’s kiss. Adrian broke their kiss and turned to face Travis. “Mmm, tonight is definitely going to be fun,” Adrian said with a wicked grin. “What do you think of Clara in her new outfit?” Adrian asked Travis.

“She looks incredible Mistress,” Travis replied.

As Adrian was speaking to Travis, Clara moved so that she was standing behind her where she reached around Adrian’s body and caressed her breasts and rolled her nipples between her fingers. “Mmm, that feels good,” Adrian moaned softly as she ground her ass against Clara’s thighs. “Slut, you will obey and pleasure Clara as you would me. You will do anything and everything she commands unless I say otherwise. She knows our rules and will not break them,” Adrian said sternly. “Is that clear?” she asked equally as sternly.

“Yes Mistress,” Travis responded obediently.

“You are to Address her as Mistress Clara whenever she gives you a command.”

“Yes Mistress,” Travis replied.

“Good. Now we can get started,” Adrian said before bent down and pulled a strap-on dildo and harness out of her bag. “Would you mind helping me put this on?” Adrian said looking over her shoulder at Clara.

“My pleasure,” Clara responded as she reached around Adrian’s body once again this time taking the straps of the dildo’s harness and securing them around Adrian’s waist.

Adrian then climbed on the bed and crawled between Travis’ legs. “Clara would you hand me the K-Y from the nightstand please?” Adrian asked.

Without saying anything, Clara walked to the nightstand where she picked up the tube of K-Y jelly and handed it to Adrian. Adrian squeezed and liberal amount of the lubricant into her hand before working first one, then two fingers into Travis’ asshole.

“Ugh,” Travis moaned quietly at the penetration.

Once she felt Travis’ hole was sufficiently lubricated, Adrian took her fingers out of his ass and squeezed some more lube into her palm and coated the dildo that was attached between her legs liberally with it. When she was done, Adrian leaned forward until the head of the fake cock was pressed against the opening of her husband’s ass. Adrian could feel Travis body tense slightly in expectation of what was about to happen.

“AAAARRRGHH!” Travis screamed out in pain as Adrian rammed the fake cock deep inside him until her hips collided with his ass.

Adrian slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass until just the head was inside him “AH!” Travis shouted as she brutally rammed the dildo deep in to his ass again.

Again, Adrian slowly pulled the fake cock almost all the way out of her husband’s ass before she once again rammed it home making him cry out at the pain of her savage thrust.

“Ahhh!” Travis cried out when Adrian buried the dildo deep inside him for the third time.

“Clara, do something to shut him up,” Adrian told her friend.

Clara smiled and removed the bottom portion of her outfit. She climbed on the bed and straddled Travis’ head so she that she was facing Adrian. Then, Clara quickly pressed her now dripping pussy tightly to his mouth. “Lick my cunt, Slave,” Clara ordered. Travis was lost in the pain of his anal penetration and hadn’t heard what she said. Clara reached down to Travis chest and grabbed a nipple with each and twisted them, cruelly making Travis cry out and arch his body in pain. Clara kept twisting his nipples for several seconds before releasing him and repeating her command, “I said eat my cunt you little fucker!”

Travis didn’t hesitate this time and quickly put his tongue to work on Clara’s pussy pushing in deep inside her and swirling it around before he licked up to her clit. As his tongue found Clara’s clit, he circled around it before quickly flicking his tongue lightly over the rapidly swelling nubbin of pleasure. “Ohhh yes, now that’s more like it,” Clara moaned.

As soon as she heard Clara’s moan of pleasure, Adrian began thrusting the dildo in and out of her helpless husband’s ass without mercy. As she was fucking his ass, Adrian took hold of Travis’ legs and rested them on her shoulder’s giving her even deeper penetration with her fake cock. Travis moans of pleasure mixed with pain were vibrating against Clara’s clit as her continued to orally pleasure his newly adopted mistress. Adrian looked down and watched her husband’s hard cock bouncing back and forth first slapping against her belly then his own. Travis’ cock continued to slap back and forth against their bodies as Adrian fucked his ass as hard and fast as she could.