Fantasy To Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah. Last time he made a real mess of the sheets,” Adrian agreed.

Adrian walked over to the side of the house and brought the garden hose over to the table and began spaying her husband with the cold water. She and Clara laughed as they watched him struggle against the biting spray. At first, Adrian used the cone spray setting making sure she covered every inch of Travis body with the cold water. Then she adjusted it to the stream setting and continued spraying her husband and watching as he squirmed futilely trying to escaped the harsh blast of freezing water biting into his skin.

Adrian sprayed his ass making sure a large amount of the water made it inside his gaping hole before bringing down to his balls before finally shutting the water off.

Travis felt the freezing water blasting against his body. It felt like being stuck with a thousand needles. He tried in vain to escape the harsh cleaning to no avail. He could feel the water filling his bowels as Adrian made sure plenty of it went in his yawning hole. The cold water instantly caused his abdomen to cramp up. Then, he faced a new torture as his wife cruelly directed the harsh stream of cold water against his balls.

“Urrghh,” Travis’ cries of pain fell of deaf ear. He felt as though he was being kicked in the balls it hurt so bad. Finally, the torture was over, Adrian shut off the water.

“Okay, my little slut, stay here while I walk Clara to her car,” Adrian commanded.

When Travis didn’t respond, Adrian grabbed Travis by the balls and squeezed them tightly until she heard him groan in pain. “I said, stay here while I walk Clara out to her car,” Adrian said with a menacing tone, making it clear she expected a response.

“Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress,” Travis replied breathless from the pain.

“That’s better,” Adrian said before she left the backyard hand in hand with Clara.

When the two women reached Clara’s car, Clara said gave Adrian a passionate kiss before saying, “Thank you. I had a great time tonight.”

“You’re very welcome. You can feel free to use Travis for your pleasure anytime you want, just check with me to make sure I don’t have any plans for him first,” Adrian said.

“Wow, are you sure?” Clara asked in surprise.

“Yep! Just check with me first. Make sure you are nice and gentle with him from time to time though. We don’t want to wear him out now do we?” Adrian replied.

“Alright. That won’t be a problem,” Clara said giving Adrian a conspiratorial wink.

Adrian and Clara said their goodbyes. Then, Clara got in her car and drove off heading for home. Adrian went back towards the backyard where her husband was waiting for her.

Travis’ body was shivering wildly in the cool night air, the cold water making him even colder. The water in his bowels was starting to have an effect on him. He could feel it pressing against his bowels making him want to piss while at the same time it was working as an enema. With his ass stretched as it was, the muscles had no hope of retaining the filth demanding release from his bowels. Before he knew what was happening, he could feel it spraying out of his body as his muscles worked to expel the water along with the waste. Before long, it was running down his cock and balls as well as both legs. Travis saw no point in hold his bladder at this point and let that go also. Once his body had expelled everything, he fell much better, except for the fact that he was so cold he was shivering uncontrollably.

Adrian walked around the corner just as Travis finished relieving himself. “What the fuck have you done? You’re a fucking mess. I didn’t give you permission to relieve yourself,” she screamed at him as she walked over to the side of the table where his head was.

“I’m sorry Mistress I couldn’t help it,” Travis replied feebly.

Adrian looked down upon her husband’s body shivering uncontrollably with cold and took pity on him. “Alright slut. But, if it ever happens again you’ll be sorry,” she warned him. “Now wait here while I clean you off again.”

Adrian got the garden hose and quickly cleaned the filth from her husband’s body. Once he was clean and she had the hose put away, Adrian released Travis from his bonds.

“I want you to go inside and fix yourself a hot bath. We need to get you warmed up,” Adrian instructed her husband.

“Yes Mistress,” Travis replied before rushing off to do as he was told.

After a long bath, Travis was feeling more like himself again. Adrian had left him a towel along with a t-shirt and a pair of underwear for him to sleep in. Once he was dried off and dressed, he found his wife waiting for him in the their bedroom.

“Oh, I forgot to take your collar off before you took your bath. Come here and I’ll take it off so you can get a goodnight’s sleep,” Adrian told him.

Travis did as instructed. He could of taken the collar off himself, but that would have been against the terms of the agreement he had with his wife. Once the collar was put on he was forbidden to remove it himself. To do so would have been a terrible insult to his Mistress as well as being a sign that he no longer wished to serve her. Even after what he had endured tonight that was still not the case. Travis loved submitting to his wife. As Adrian removed the collar and he climbed into bed snuggling up against his wife, he thought about how much it turned him on to be used for her pleasure with no regard to his own. That was the last thought he had before he drifted off to sleep. It never even occurred to him that he hadn’t even cum once during the entire nights activities.

One more quick note, I’m not sure if this story was to over the top with the kink so I’d like to know what you think as long as it’s constructive. Comments are always appreciated and so are your suggestions. And as always please remember to vote.