Fantasy Two

Story Info
A day on the boat, in the middle of the sea.
616 words
3.9
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers

We had been sailing for about a week. Had just gotten back from port at this cute little town in Mexico. He had decided we would set out for sea. I was happy; I loved the wind in my hair and the sun on my skin. I wanted to feel the wind against my skin as we sailed away, so I stripped down and lay on my stomach on one of the lounge chairs on deck.

I could smell the sharp salt of the sea, and the coconut sunscreen I used. I looked out as we sailed out, admiring the view and feeling so content. I didn't hear him come up behind me; my mind was drifting on gentle waves of ocean.

His hands ran down my back, and I felt his lips against my shoulder, His hands grazing down my sides as he lowered his kissing target area. I lie still, not moving, because he liked it that way sometimes. I knew that soon, I would have to move, because it would be too incredible for me to sit still. But now, he was letting his tongue lap at my skin. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me. He moved his hands to my ass, circling it with them as if he was admiring the way it was formed. He spread my butt cheeks apart and began kissing my ass hole, as one of his hands slid to my pussy, where he was stroking my clit.

Neither of us said a word. There was no need; this was something that was beyond words. His tongue worked its way into my ass, followed my thumb, and then a finger and another finger. He pushed them into me slowly, I moved my hips a bit to give him a better angle to work from.

He settled himself above me, setting his knees on either side of me, and pulled me up a bit. He kissed my back, the back of my neck, and his hands wrapped themselves around my breasts. He placed his hard dick at my ass, and pushed, he slid in so smoothly. I sighed with the pleasure of it.

I let one of my hands go to my pussy where I stroked my clit in rhythm to his strokes. His hands were brutal on my breasts, the pain and the pleasure was exquisite. He was putting little bites on the back of my neck. I felt all these little tingles all over my body.

His dick fucking my ass, stroking, filling me up with all he had, pressing harder and harder. He placed his hands on my back and reared up and began pounding me. I could be silent no longer. I let out a cry as he fucked me, and as my own orgasm was on the brink. He grabbed my hips and began pulling me toward him on his in stroke. I could feel his balls, tighten and draw up, and I fell over the edge. The waves of my orgasm washed over me like a million tides. Again and again, I felt the waves. He yelled out seconds after I did, and I could feel him emptying hot into my ass

He collapsed on top of me, and I rolled a bit to give him room. I smiled up at him and said, "thank you, I needed that." He kissed me and we lie still for a while before we had to get back to life on the boat.

Damien: I think I enjoyed writing this one. I want it NOW. We will have many opportunities for you to take me whenever you want…

Hugs
T.

dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers