Fantasy Unveiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" He murmured, rubbing his cock up and down my slit.

"Yes, fuck me" I moaned impatiently. He applied more pressure to the rubbing, stimulating my clit with the tip of his cock with every stroke. I moaned and arched my hips towards him, wanting him, needing him to fuck me.

"Ask nicely and maybe I will" He smirked seductively.

"Please, please fuck me, I'm begging you, I need you to fuck me" I whimpered. He paused his rubbing when he was at my entrance, and he slowly pushed, stopping when just the head was in. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to pull him in deeper. He complied and with a hard, long stroke, he buried himself deep inside me. I was already moaning loudly at the intrusion of his huge cock, when he pulled out halfway, then slammed back inside me, going deep into me. I screamed out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, as he thrusted into me hard, pulling almost completely out, then pounding into me. He was moaning and grunting from the effort and the sounds and the faces he was making were exquisite. He pulled out and grabbed my hips, flipping me over. I barely had time to prop myself up on my elbows and knees before he gripped my hips hard and plunged back into me, grinding his hips into me with every deep, hard thrust. I was completely lost in this world of pleasure, until I felt his hand come down hard on my ass, the firm slap resonating throughout the room. I squeaked from the surprise, the warm tingling pain quickly turning into pleasure.

"You slut, you love being spanked don't you" I heard him murmur. He slowed his thrusts.

"Mmm" I replied in a whimper, not being able to form words.

I felt him loop something around my neck and pull tight, bringing my head up.

"Tell me you love it, slut, beg for more" I heard the animal lust in him like never before.

"I love it... Mm... Please fuck me harder" I gasped, the tie tight around my throat, getting me so hot that my vision began to cloud over.

"You love what? You know you wanna cum for me, you fucking whore... Say it, beg for it" He growled, and I moaned from his words and the tightness around my neck.

"I love being spanked, I need to cum, please make me cum" I screamed as he pounded into me faster. He slapped my ass again.

"Cum for me, you slut, cum all over my big cock" I could hear in his voice that he was close.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna- Oh fuck, fuck mmeeee ahh ohh aaaaahhhhhhh fuck!!" I screamed as I came all over him, and I felt his cock grow larger and him cry out as he shot a load into me. I spasmed as I came again, milking his cock as he shot another load of cum deep into me, our juices mixing and dripping down my thighs. Our moans mingled together as we both started coming down from the mind blowing orgasms, and I felt his softening cock slip from me, and I immediately missed the fullness. I fell onto the bed face first, my arms still tied above my head and my whole body limp. I felt him unlock the handcuffs and fall beside me, attempting to roll me over.

"Noo, I can't move" I panted. He kept pushing on my hip anyway, and he managed to roll me over onto my side, bringing my arms down to a comfortable position. I opened one eye slightly to sneak a peek at him, and he was looking at me, a satisfied smile on his face. I quickly shut my eyes and feigned innocence as he reached out and brushed the hair from my face.

"Nice try, I saw that" He chuckled, stroking my hair.

"No you didn't, I'm dead" I kept my eyes shut.

"Aww, why are you dead? I didn't think it was THAT bad..." He said in a sad voice.

I opened my eyes fully. "I didn't mean it like that and you know it" I rolled my eyes, giggling slightly.

"Oh I know... I think everyone on the street knows too..." He laughed, caressing my cheek.

"Hey! Don't judge me, meanie!" I fake-pouted, pulling my face away from his hand and turning away from him. I felt him move closer.

"Don't act like you're mad at me, you know you can't resist me" He said softly into my ear, kissing the side of my face.

"Oh yeah? We'll see..." I muttered defiantly.

He pressed his body to mine, and I felt his hot chest and stomach against my back and his arm around my waist. He leaned his face into the back of my neck.

"Oh come on, you know you love my huge cock pounding into you nice and hard, or when I pull your hair"-He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it back-"and call you my dirty little slut" He growled into my ear. I pushed my body against his and moaned involuntarily. He chuckled.

"See?" He laughed, kissing my neck.

12