Fantasy Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you were already working on Don pretty good at the restaurant." Mike laughed.

"I didn't think you could see us?" Terri answered back. “I hope no one else in the restaurant saw us?”

"Not real good but I did see him playing with your tit while you two were kissing," Mike came back with.

"Did you notice me stroking his cock under the table while we were kissing?" Terri asked.

"No, but I knew something was up when he didn't stand up and offer to help Carol with her chair." Mike replied.

"Well let's get inside and sit down before they think something is wrong and we can talk about this later," Terri said taking Mike's hand and leading the way through the crowd. Terri leads Mike to the table where Carol was waiting for him then she pointed out the table across the room where Don was waiting for her. Mike waived at him and then Terri leaned over and kissed Mike on the lip and left to join him. "Have fun, you two and don’t do anything we wouldn’t!"

"I guess were all alone?" Carol said looking Mike in the eye.

"Yea, kind of looks that way. Would you like something to drink before we dance?" Mike asked her.

"Sure, why not." Carol said. "I'll have a shot of tequila and a beer." Then she went on to say that Don and her don't go out very much to dance so she had better take advantage of this opportunity while she had the chance."

After their drinks arrived and they each downed them Mike ordered another round then he escorted Carol to the dance floor. There he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close and they started to flow to the music. Mike could sense Carol's arousal from the way her body was moving against his. Her mound was hard-pressed against his cock and she was grinding her pussy against the bulge that was beginning to grow again inside his jeans. This time making no attempt to conceal his own excitement, Mike responded by cupping her firm ass cheeks in his hands and pulling her firmly against his protrusion to let her know how that he felt the same way too. When Carol felt his hands on her ass, she began to hump her pussy against his hard cock, causing it to swell even more. This was having defined effect on Mike and he was having a difficult time keeping in rhythm with the music as his hands continued to squeeze Carol's fine butt and his cock danced against her mound. Then Carol the put her lips close to Mike's ear and whispered softly, "I want you, Mike. I want you to fuck me! I want to feel that hard cock of yours inside my pussy NOW!"

"I'd like that very much myself but I don't think now is the best time," Mike replied to her. "Terri and Don are just over there."

"Who cares," she said, her pussy riding against his hard cock. "They're both too busy with each other to even notice were missing and besides I've got to have your cock?"

Looking toward the table Mike knew Carol was right. Both Don and Terri were so wrapped up with each other they would never miss them. He could see Don fondling his wife's right breast and she had her hand under the table, steadily jerking his penis. They had picked up where they had left off at dinner.

"I guess your right about those two," Mike said taking Carol by the arm, leading her toward the door. "Lets go to the van where we can get more comfortable."

Hurrying to the door and across the parking lot Mike and Carol reached the van. Once inside, Mike opened up the bed in the back of the his custom van then laid down with Carol joining him. Carol's hands went straight for the zipper on Mike's pants, and with one quick motion, had his hard cock in her grasp, jerking the swollen member with vigor. "Fuck me, Mike, I want to feel your cock in my pussy, NOW!" She yelled at the same time pulling on his cock. “HURRY!”

Mike was thankful that he had parked in the rear of the bar where they wouldn't be seen. Carol was now laying on her back with her dress up around her waist and Mike saw that she too hadn't bothered to wear any underwear and he had a clear shot of her hungry, wet pussy. Carol reached out and grabbed Mike's cock and pulled it toward her fur-covered slit and traced the head around her heated crack and shouted as Mike's shoved forward and sank his full seven inches of prick into her fiery red pussy. Carol squealed again and Mike felt her clamp down cum all over his cock. Her legs were now clutched around his waist and she was humping her ass up against his powerful cock. "Fuck me, Mike!" She screamed. "I want to feel you cum inside me!"

Carol's pussy was performing magic tricks on Mike's cock that were new to him as he worked it deeper and deeper inside her hot pussy and he knew it would take only few more of his skillful thumps and he would bath her pussy with his hot load. "Oh-h-h yes, fuck me with that cock of yours," she moaned, her body taking off on another orgasm. "Cram it to me! Fuck me. FUCK ME HARD!"

"I'm gonna cum, Carol!" Mike gasped humping hard and quick then bluntly slamming it into her and held it there, pumping what felt like a gallon of his hot cock cream into her sweet belly!

Carol's cunt muscles clenched when she felt his cock swell inside her. Then she felt the internal jerking sensation spread liquid warmth deep inside her womb. Mike's hot cum then triggered her own climax and she shoved her pussy up against him as pure pleasure wracked her body. "That was incredible. Oh, God, yes simply incredible," Carol whispered as the two heaving lovers broke apart. Carol looked down to see Mike's cum, mixed with own dribbling from her cunt and running down between her legs onto the seat. "Would you like to do that again?" Carol asked, sitting allowing more of Mike’s cum to leak from her pussy.

"Yes I would, Carol but I suppose we should get dressed and get back inside before we're missed?" Mike replied.

"You saw Terri and Don before we left," she said reaching over to caress Mike's sticky, member. "I don't think they'll even know we were gone?"

"You're probably right, but we should get back just the same," Mike said. "I don't think we should take the chance of making either one of them mad, do you?"

"I know your right but I think if them two would have thought of it first, they would have been out here fucking instead of us." Carol said.

"What makes you think that?" Mike asked, knowing full well that she was right.

"You spied on them in the mirror on the way to dinner and you know they weren't just sitting in the back seat talking?" Carol replied.

"Yes, I know. They couldn't keep their hands off each other." Mike replied.

"Have you or your wife ever done anything like this before or is this your first time?" Carol asked.

"It's the first time for us," Mike said.

"You mean to tell me that you two have never done any kind cheating or swinging before?" Carol asked surprised.

"Oh, we've talked about it a few years ago but that was the extent of it." Mike replied. "Terri told me that she thought the idea was disgusting and furthermore there wasn't anybody that appealed to her."

"Well I'll bet there is now!" Carol replied. "I believe the two of you should give it a try sometime?" Carol went on. "There isn't anything more exciting than watching your mate screwing someone you both know."

"I thought about that when I brought the subject up a few years ago. We had some close friends and I think he and his wife were into wife swapping." Mike continued. "They always had these closed parties at their house and wanted us to attend, but Terri always refused. Maybe she knew what they were doing and just didn't want to take the chance because we knew them?"

"That's too bad." Carol answered. "She doesn't know what she might have been missing."

"That's what I tried to explain to her but it was no use, she just wasn't interested." Mike answered.

"I think maybe she's had a change of heart and is interested now." Carol replied. "I glanced over at their table when we were dancing and saw your wife jacking-off Don's cock under the table."

"You've got to be kidding me!" Mike said acting surprised. "You mean to tell me that she was doing that to him in here?"

"She sure was!" Carol replied. "That's what gave my the idea that if they can have some fun, so could we. Besides, feeling that hard cock of yours rubbing against my pussy while we dancing made me horny and I wanted you."

"I'm happy you did because ever since last night when we saw the two of you on the boat, I wanted you too." Mike told her.

"I felt the same way," Carol answered back. "When I told Don about wanting to fuck you he said it was okay with him just as long as he got to fuck your wife in exchange."

"Well, you know he's already done that, don’t you?" Mike said.

"Yes, I know," Carol, answered. "He told me all about it when I got back from town this afternoon. He said they both had a great time, but it just wasn't long enough. And besides, how did you find out?"

"When I got back this afternoon she wasn't home so I went looking for her. That's when I heard them inside the houseboat and went to have a peek. Boy was I surprised at what I saw!" Mike exclaimed. "So what happens next?" Mike asked, feeling his cock begin to harden again at the thought of watching Terri fucking the new neighbor again.

"I think the four of us need to sit down together and discuss it." Carol replied. "There has to be some ground rules set so everybody understands and no one gets hurt."

"I'll agree with you on that, but how are we going to get Terri to go along with the idea?" Mike asked, knowing that Terri and himself had already discussed the matter between themselves and were more than ready to explore the would of new sex partners.

"Let me take care of that, darling!" Carol said. "Now let's get back inside so I can dance with Don. Then I'll tell him that everything's cool and it's okay with you if he fucks Terri again as long as she agrees and you get to watch them together when it happens."

"What if he says no to that idea?" Mike asked.

"Honey, have you ever know a man to turn down a hot piece of pussy?" Carol asked smiling at him. "Besides, I won't let him say no. I want some more of your cock for myself too, baby."

"I guess you're right again," Mike answered. "But how are we going to get this ball rolling without her becoming suspicious?"

"When we get back inside I want you to act like you've had too much to drink and I'll make the suggestion that Don drive us all back home. On the way there, you fake passing out so Terri and I can put you to bed on your boat. Then I'll invite her over for a nightcap with Don and myself and when the time is right, I'll suggest the idea of swapping to her. How does that sound?" Carol asked stepping out of the van.

"Sounds great to me," Mike replied. "Let's get back inside before they miss us!"

To be continued ..........

12