Fantasy Wishlist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litluvr
litluvr
5 Followers

Jim took note of what was going on and slowly stroked his cock as Michele tentatively stuck her tongue out. My pussy spasmed as her tongue touched my inner lips, slowly licking off my juices. She groaned, and I watched as she stuck her hand down her pants and massaged her own pussy with her free hand while she continued to clean my pussy of its own flow. I felt the head of Jim's cock touch my hardened nipple as he rubbed a new glob of precum over the hardened bud. Groaning in ecstasy, I watched as he lowered his head and nibbled at my nipple while he cleaned off his juices.

Unable to take the torture any longer, I twisted my fingers through Michele's hair and pushed her face fully into my pussy. We groaned in unison as my pussy lips clenched at her face and she moved up to take my hardened clit into her mouth. She teased it slowly with her tongue as she sucked at it with her lips. Jim and I watched while he pulled my nipple away from my body and let it snap back with one hand, and massaging his cock with the other. I slowly ground my pussy up into Michele's face, fucking it slowly as I watched the scene around me getting hotter by the minute. I pulled my pussy away from Michele's face as she tortured my clit to near orgasm. I wasn't ready to cum yet, so I pushed her back until she was laying with her head on the edge of the bed.

Climbing off the bed, I leaned down and gave Michele a deep kiss, smearing my pussy juice over both of our faces. Straddling her face with my pussy, I put my knees on the bed and fell into a doggy style position, my cunt twitching just inches from her face. I could now clearly see her hand massaging at her own pussy, constrained by the fact that they were still buttoned. With one hand, I pulled the button free and pulled the zipper down, giving her more room to work. Jim was at my side, his cock still being stroked by his own hand. He leaned in and gave me a lip crushing kiss, the taste of my pussy transferring from my tongue to his. Pushing himself back up, he swiped his cock over my lips one last time, leaving a smear of his juices behind for me to savor. He hopped off the bed, cock still in hand, and went to stand behind me, his balls dangling inches above Michele's head.

"Mmmm, that looks so fucking good, baby. You ready for this?" he asked as I looked back and saw him readying his cock for my cunt. I groaned loudly, pushing my ass back towards him while lowering it at the same time, giving Michele the go ahead to continue thrashing my clit with her tongue. Jim pushed his cock against my pussy, smearing my juices all over the head. As he braced himself with his hands on my hips, he gave a great lunge forward and buried his huge cock in my tight pussy in one quick thrust.

As he did so, Michele sucked my clit into her mouth and played with it furiously, so that the combination nearly sent me over the edge immediately. Turning my attention elsewhere, I watched Michele fuck her own hand with her pussy as she lay beneath me. Jim was thrusting his big cock in and out of my pussy, burying it deep with one hard stroke, then slowly pulling it out, his balls swinging over Michele's face with each movement he made. Michele had taken to lazily lapping at my clit, not wanting to drive me over the edge too quick. It wasn't long before the whole scenario had me moaning loudly with each thrust my husband drove into my swollen cunt. Juices were pouring out of my hole, running down to gather on Michele's nose, where she would occasionally let go of my clit and run her tongue up my pussy to gather it all up. She was uttering a stream of dirty words as she toyed with her own pussy while I watched.

I pinched my nipples in turn with one free hand while my pussy was being rammed and sucked. From behind me, my husband was urging me on, telling me to cum on his fat cock. Allowing myself to concentrate on what was going on, I pinched my nipples harder as I let all of the sensations completely flood me. Jim was now burying his cock into my pussy so hard and so fast that his balls were slapping lightly against Michele's nose as she buried her face in my pussy, licking my clit furiously as she sucked on it.

My body tensed up, and I felt the first waves of my orgasm getting closer. Screaming out for Jim to fuck me faster so I could cum, he gave a loud grunt, gripped my hips tighter, and became a blur behind me as he fucked my cunt for all it was worth. Michele sucked my clit in one last time until I could feel that my swollen nub had now doubled in size from her mouth, and thrashed her head from side to side as she finger fucked her pussy. Her hips started to buck as she started groaning, her mouth still full of my pussy. She was coming, and it threw me over the edge.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Ooohhhh!!! I'm cumming, oh my god, I'm cumming!" I screamed as my husband buried his cock again and again inside of me. My pussy clenched at his cock again and again, my juices squirting out around his cock and dropping down onto Michele's face as my body spasmed and jerked. As the biggest wave of my orgasm was starting, Jim clenched my hips, digging his fingers into my tanned skin.

"Oh yeah baby, keep cumming. Are you ready for me?" he growled through clenched teeth. He didn't need me to answer, my pussy was clenching his cock harder than before, and he knew I was ready. With one final thrust, his cock started spasming deep into my cunt, causing my second orgasm wave to renew itself in energy and hit harder than the first.

The room was filled with grunts and moans as my husband filled my pussy with his cum, while my cum was still squirting its way around his cock and onto Michele's face. She was still moaning underneath me with my clit in her mouth as her own orgasm subsided. Slowly, Jim stopped moving inside me, and Michele gave my clit another good lick before I jerked the sensitive nub out of her mouth. She wiggled her way out from underneath my body as I started to straighten, feeling Jim's cum, mixed with mine, start to run out of my stuffed pussy. My husband pulled my body up against his, turning my head so he could engage me in a long kiss, his tongue caressing mine lazily as I purposely bore down on my pussy, causing the combined fluids inside my cunt to squelch out and run down my legs faster. Reaching down, I scooped up some of the juice, broke our kiss, and licked it off my fingers while Jim toyed with my nipples from behind me.

Michele was now sitting at the edge of the bed watching us with a smile on her face. She reached out and tweaked one of my nipples, which was visible through Jim's splayed fingers on my breast. With a wicked laugh, she hopped off the bed and headed for the bathroom door that led off the bedroom. Turning her head, she blew us a kiss.

"Anytime you guys want that again, just give me a call. I'll let you guys clean up." She winked as she closed the door shut behind her.

Jim and I collapsed on the bed, and I finally turned to look him in the face for the first time.

"So?" I asked.

"So, what?" he responded. "I loved it. And I was right. Two women don't turn me on."

I stared at him in disbelief. He loved it, but two women didn't turn him on? What was he going on about? I looked into his eyes, trying to make sense of what he just said. Gently, he ran his hand through my hair and spoke.

"No, two women don't turn me on. But watching my wife being pleasured by another person? Absolutely throws me over the edge." He snuggled into me, and found my lips with his. I sighed, marveling at the fact that I had just been fucked by my husband while having my pussy eaten, which was one of my biggest fantasies.

litluvr
litluvr
5 Followers
12