All Comments on 'Farewell to the Dancing Man Ch. 30-32'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Extremely Interesting

But very confusing as to the path to be followed in the first 24 chapters.

Good Mystery and interesting characters, though it does argue indirectly for the importance of genetics in the behaviour of females. After all, you left the husband in the hands of a cold-blooded murderer! I wonder what other dirty tricks she has up her sleeves!

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

A very good read I must say. Lots of interesting characters, good ones and some that can best be described as sleazy, but all written as more or less normal people that we might run across in daily life. Nice conclusion to the story and very fitting that Cynthia took care of the corrupt detective all by herself. I do think that the relationship between Cynthia's mother and father was a bit strange and some explanation as to why she never returned from England would have been appropriate. She almost came across as mentally ill in her constant pursuit of affairs, only to apologize to her husband and then just start up again.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
a great read

a perfect ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Series

Interesting story, good characters and not the usual run of the mill lit stuff.

Like all of your work. Thanks and keep it up.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 12 years ago
A Lethal end to the man who would be...

CM,

wreaking havoc on good families. Aaaa to love a woman so much one would stand by waiting to pick up the pieces. Kinda crumby way for a man to be treated.

Great story well written and edited for3ming a enjoyable interlude...

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Helluva story -

Paul had a chance to be a human being not and as - he chose poorly -

So did our intrepid corrupt copper -

Oh well - most everyone got what they deserved - Mother being the exception -

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
a rolercoaster of murderous drama

Cmm, this was truly a fantastic and bizarre murder mystery. As with the other commentators, I expected you to reveal that Cynthia's father was the original murderer. Her cold-blooded (sorry, couldn't resist) killing of the naughty constable was completely unexpected!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WILL THE TRUTH EVER BE KNOWN

or will the circle remain intact. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a brilliant story

full of intrigue at every turn...cross and double cross as well as predatory men chasing women...loved how the story unfolded and just as Brownlow thought he had her trapped he paid the ultimate price...a good story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done...

Well written yarn, and although I could see fairly early on that Dad was the likeliest possible suspect in Paul's demise--with the spider *shivers* (dog damn, Australia!) as the delivery vehicle of "frontier" justice--the journey to the end point was quite entertaining. I have to admit that I didn't anticipate Cynthia's solution to her Brownlow problem coming, though in fact it did make sense. I would say it's not a very good idea to fuck with a momma bear, nor should one cross a devoted father and husband. However, I can't really agree with some of the comments, which call into question the mental health of both Dad and Cynthia. Although I am not in favor of taking steps of such an extreme nature, I can indeed see how from a certain perspective, their actions were in fact highly rational.

SoMike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories