All Comments on 'Farmer in the Dell'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So Many

So many poor little hurt baby men out there...lol!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Another believable, good story. If you do a second chapter please don't wimp him out. There is no doubt about it, she is a cheating slut. It would be interesting to hear her story.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just talking

One evening we had a young couple over for a bite to eat. I was talking to his girl friend and he was talking to my wife. He turned around and attacked me grabbing me by the throat accusing me of trying to fuck his girl...My arms where longer and stronger than his. What a jerk.

Jealousy sucks!

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
Right On The Money!

GOOD STORY! GLAD SOMEONE BESIDES ME AND A FEW OTHERS HATE WIMPS! ALL THIS DICK GETTING HARD OVER SOMEONE SCREWING MY WIFE IS BULLSHIT!

MARRIAGE VOWS ARE JUST THAT. VOWS. IF YOU WANT TO FUCK AROUND GET A DIVORCE!

Good Job!

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Jealousy may suck...

...but that's not what this story is about. It's about betrayal and the abuse of trust, and what to do when faced with them.

It's good to read about people who will stand up for themselves and not just take it like a wimp.

ferrohkferrohkalmost 20 years ago
Justice of betrayal

Please tell us the downfall of Susan....

Kim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ah, reality. What a breath of fresh air

A well earned ratint if for no other reason than the paragraph about his "big soldier" not becoming erect.

AzpiriAzpirialmost 20 years ago
Just Desserts

I appreciate this story very much. The husband didn't get a hard-on and certainly didn't "enjoy" his wife cheating on him after working hard out in the field. I /hate/ and /loathe/ the stories where the husbands enjoy being cuckolded.

I would like to see the downfall of Susan, and the aftermath of having to "survive" cheating on a faithful husband. Life does indeed go on, but there's fallout. I would love to see what happens.

Does Pete find another woman? How do her parents treat her? Is Randy just good enough for sex, but what about supporting her? There's more to marriage than what happens in the bed. Or heck, does he even stick around?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another good yarn

Should I feel guilt for liking your story? I don't think so, just like I don't know if a husband should feel guilty for having an erection while his wife is having sex with another man. Rape victims have told of having orgasm during their rape. Their orgasm are not a signal of consent. The violation is still present and the rape no less onerous. That a husband has an erection while witnessing his betrayal is not necessarily a sign of consent...it's just biology speaking.

I personally find that this genre of Cheating Wives tales tends to bring out very strong passions in male readers. Spousal betrayal of men is perhaps the closest equivalent to female rape that exists. To women, tales of rape will likewise solicit similar passions. As a man I don't fully comprehend rape yet, but I do know the feeling elicited by betrayal. That feeling drives the popularity of these kinds of stories.

Ferengi2004Ferengi2004almost 20 years ago
It's About Time

Please don't wimp this guy out in he follow up. I've been in this situation, and it an't pretty. I have never understood why any husband would get off on watching his wife and "Best Friend" betray him in the worst way. I wouldn't have given her anything but space and the time of day.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
If you consider...

a sequel to this story, I hope you do it under Susan's POW. I really want to know what happens to her. Does she become a slut? Does she realize her errors and become a better person? Does he take her back?...

X_BishopX_Bishopalmost 20 years ago
Oh yeah!

Troubador

Like always my friend you were real and on target. Loved the way you dealt with that overused scene of the wronged husbands cock getting hard. Oscar (Katrina's husband) would be proud. I agree with some of the others who posted here. A part 2 from HER POV needs to be done. If for nothing else just to be privy to her thoughts at the moment she got caught.

As always

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Troubador, I've had enough. I've had enough to know that every story you have written and probably every one you will ever write is deserving of a perfect score. You invariably hit the old nail right on the head. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Right on as usual

Troub, another excellent, short story. Like the others, I would like to see a sequel and I think you left the opening for that at the end. Your portrayal of Pete was realistic as usual. If you are trying to leave an opening for them to get back together, her actions and more importantly her words make that very difficult. The affair, and a long-term one, is bad enough, but her words to Randy, would make it impossible for most men. Her response to Randy's "Whose cunt is this? Yours Randy, always yours." And "If it wasn't for Saturday morning fucks, life wouldn't be worth living". And " love the taste of your bone ...don't think I can ever get enough." All of this would haunt Pete for a very long time. A sequel from her POV would be interesting only to see what kind of person she really was. Obviously not what Pete thought. A rapid reconciliation would not be consistent with what you have written.

Please keep writing, love your stories. Tell Bishop to start writing again.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Betrayal

What can I say that the others haven't already said a good story hits close to home the real feeling behind such realization we're not just beings of intellect.

enovelistenovelistover 19 years ago
Good man...

I liked this story a lot.

Too many of the, "Husband finding the wife in bed with another man", stories end with the husband sneeking off and keeping the secret to himself. Silently accepting his status as a cuckold.

Pete is my kind of guy. Go in the bedroom and kick the shit out of the interloper...then throw the slut of a wife out on her ass.

No "real man" has to put up with being a cuckold. Sleeping in bed with a lying cheating wife would have to be one of the damnest thing a "loving husband" would ever have to do. I'm glad that Pete reject that status of being a cuckold.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
NEEDS CLOSURE

Ending was to abrupt and I was left wanting for explanations! And her excuses!

fregenfregenabout 18 years ago
Great story

Just the right mixture of rage, despair, sadness and love betrayed. Stands alone just fine but a follow would be good also. Her POV would be interesting. It really sucks that he has to stay in the same town with constant reminders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Like your other stories, I enjoyed this one very much. I especially like it when the punishment fits the crime. I hope to see some new stories from you in the not to distant future.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Buddy Randy

I think you should have broken both knees and his nuts then his head

I loved your story you break your back working on the farm

and what does she do stick you in the back I give you 100 points for the story.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story

Only a 75 because it seems there shiuld be more as in what happens next.

still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pete was an asshole

If a man cant fuck his wife properly, its his fault. WOmen only cheat when a man cant satisfy them physically or emotionally. Everybody has only got one life to live. Guys like Pete and the writer are assholes. They get excited by the idea of a cheating wife. Yet at the same time they want her to be punished. If a man cant fuck, the wife has a right to cheat on the sorry son of a bitch. Learn to fuck first, writer and all positive comentators. You're all probably 3 minute losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOL Mr anonymous

In England they have a word for peopl like you- "wanker" - wear ir with pride. By the way, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story shoyld have jerked the wife around some

I would have had to slap hell out of the wife at least once and then broken another leg on old Randy for being so rude . Joe from Texas

PresidioPresidioalmost 17 years ago
This is not what it looks like darling!!

I like a lot of your stories. I just wish that some of them, like this one, was longer. Long enough for me to read about all the woman's efforts to keep from losing her golden egg. Maybe I'm just a vidictive old man, but I love the stories where the husband has (unbeknownst to his wife) documented all the facts of her betrayal, and then sits back and watches her wiggle, and squirm, trying to make up stuff as she goes along to convince him that as she said in this story, "It's not what it seems." Like what he saw was perfectly innocent, but he just drew the wrong conclusion from what he saw. I would love for you to put in one of your stories when she says that "It's not what it seems, he would very calmly ask, "Oh, I'm sorry, what is it then, dear?" and then dummy up, and just sit there and wait for her to try to hatch a legitimate sounding, reasonable excuse for why she was naked, with the man's seed running down her legs.

snath1958snath1958over 16 years ago
Good

I read the above story and Changing destinations. I have a feeling that both these stories are on similar theme. Well written and deserve kudos.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
! don't know why he would even consider reconciliation.

His initial reaction was the correct one. Scorched earth, take no prisoners was the only solution for this guy. I hate wimpy asses who forgive and forget.

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
good story

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

kracker1966kracker1966over 13 years ago
Nice Story

Hope to see a part two someday.don't see anything after 2006, would like to see more thanks for the hard work.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Unfortunately he has not writen since 2006.

user110user110about 12 years ago
did troub write

that the cuck farmer stood and watched for 10 minutes making sure both cheaters had a nice cum before moseying to the loo to vomit?

that's pretty fucking stupid, isn't it?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Modern days and definitions

1. If he divorced her, from the certificate of divorce the farmer is not cuck. If he remains with her HE IS CUCK!

2. Nowdays if somebody injuries the loverboy (and the cheating wife) seriously, he will go to prison for long time, so the cold minded manage is the good solution, Moreover a cold minded cuckold could hide much fortune before the divorce in a 5 years time so the kind cheating wife can get less assets (if there are common children). After the divorce 5 years later he will not be cuck, but he will be more money. Unfortunately this is not good in slut wife case, because the sluts are health care risk and the quick divorce is the solution.

3 I think the most important to learn the cold minded (secret) vengenance behavioral, instead of the emotional and violanced behavioral is better..........to avoid long time prison.

4. The good revanse stories can help to learn this behavioral.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good

Pete took care of business. He should have done more damage to the asshole fucking his skank wife but his point was made.

All cheaters should die in pain.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Excellent writing. Wish there were more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

there was garbage in the house and he disposed of it, that is what one is supposed to do .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Maybe a little more

I enjoyed the story but would have liked to see a little more about the aftermath and what happened.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Damn That First Shot****

To the balls took his breath away because they ended up in his throat. Damn that had to hurt. Thanks for sharing

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Yes, I liked it. Not enough revenge on the cheating wife. I would post the pics all over.

Randy will limp the rest of his life and keep asking himself if the pussy and the loss of a friend was worth it. I hope his slut wife feels really bad the rest of her life, her poor husband was working his ass off and she was fucking his best friend every Saturday.

I, too, would have liked an Epilogue and have Pete find a really good woman down the line and heal his heart.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Where's the rest of it?

Do you think you could post chapter 2? He throws the bitch out and then goes to a motel. What's up with that? What happens to Randy after they locate his nuts? Now the bitch doesn't have either one of them, what happens to her? So many more unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

great writing, but, its not done, not at all.

chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finish the story!!

Good first chapter, Please take the time to finish it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

believable, to a point. why did he stop his assault on his best friends balls, there were plenty of kitchen knives. he'll just find some other marriage to fuck up.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...but...

Good story, but he was to soft with the so called best friend...at least the other knee had to go also....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story...

... but I agree with others as to the want of a second chapter.

Regards, SimplyMike.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Come on really

This deserves the 2 stars I gave it. this story would have been worthy of more but just like the story that really needed some more to it. what is it with you do you have a problem with finding a suitable ending for your stories ? I have read some of your other stories and the same thing piss poor endings come on give the readers something better than this.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Quality stuff, but not complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All Of Your Writing Is Top Quality...

Until the absence of a quality ending. Or a hurried ending. For 80% of your story I couldn't ask for better, then.....[SCREECH...CRASH]!

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Fine little story

The protagonist will probably turn up dead...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You have GOT to be kidding!

I wasted my time reading the first part of a story only to find out it wasn't a story at all. It was just a bunch of words. A story has a beginning, and middle, and an end.

GOD I hate this bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 star only because I can't give you negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yea!

Another happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
?

You did not finish it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Why?

"simultaneously tried to cover her nakedness," - Why do cheating wives cover up from their husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another unfinished story

Had a a good start but as the author, and I use that word lightly, as it's unfinished has abandoned this its a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great start, but no finish. 1*

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
My kinda BTB.

Too bad he didnt use the equalizer a teeny-tiny bit on Susan. She deserved it just as much, regardless being female. They want to be all equal like... well they can get punished like too.

BTW I dont think it was perfectly ended, but it’s good enough. She and he are physically gone, and you know he’s going to do all the credit card and bank stuff. I mean, what else is there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too many!

You write a nice story but leave too many of them hanging. FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

The last paragraph ruined an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

The first flick of the equalizer and it's result, was hilarious! Nicely done except for the held out chance of a reconciliation. Spoilt the story, especially since she and "best buddy"had been at it for months. 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ho hum

You should have killed him, thinking he was raping your wife. Then you could have divorced her.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Like it

But you should have beaten your good friend Randy for a while longer. Good quick stort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked it

Only one problem...NO EPLOGUE! You should have finished it. You left it too open with NO outcome! The one you had was weak.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
thats it?

this story looks like a papatoad story the troll story poster that has no endings

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Short and to the point

Ha, this story was more like the "Farmer's friend in the dell"

Keep on writing and thank you!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
It is only half told.

What there is of it rated a 4. It didn’t get a 5 because the author didn’t finish the story. I want to read about how he burned the bitch, or reconciled with her.

ErotFanErotFanabout 4 years ago
Nice intro

This has all the earmarks of a story idea that you either ran out of time or interest. Maybe both.

The tittle is a little off. Might be: Randy in the Farmers Dell(a).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

1 * for no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Taking lessons from JPB?

Nothing like just stopping in the middle of a story. 1* for wasting my time.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Pete would have had some nice organic fertilizer if he had just plowed Randy and the cheating whore into the farm. They would have deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Somewhat better husband character, but

"He knew he still had feelings for her, but how could he ever trust her again?"

Surely you're joking. He's ambivalent after what he saw and heard. It's simply not credible.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Great prospect, no ending thanks

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

The logical place to end. If the story continued, real life would dictate a prison sentence for Pete; the farm, tractors, soap, and sympathy from the liberals for Susan; and a sterile ex-best friend with erectile dysfunction. What fun is that? Well OK, the last one would be fun. Randy is no longer randy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the troub as always looking others to compete his tales. Sad and lazy.

StoneyWebbStoneyWebbalmost 3 years ago

Sorry you didn't finish this story. It had great potential.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Too short... AND, Pete should have continued destroying Randy's cock-n-balls -- really waylaid him with that baton... and a couple of shots to Susan's tits, as well, and maybe one last parting shot to her pussy. Then the story would have been perfect. (And, yes... I rally AM that much of an arsehole, when it comes to a wife's cheating with their husband's friend(s).

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well! Heaven forbid, a husband acts like a man right from start. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's it ??? A fucked up mess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now dont be a ussy and tae her back. BTB and your ex friend.Stand your ground and ove on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pete and the story stopped too soon, they both need to get ruined!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do they always hold it and go down to the hall bathroom to puke? Why don't they just take two steps and hurl all over the cheaters?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

FINISH YOUR STORIES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice intro now what

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goodish start but where's the rest?

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Good descriptions. Well written. I would enjoy another chapter. This is a re read for me but first vote. Four

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I truly have an issue with authors that keep having a stabbed in the back husband say"I still love you"as they leave..how can a person retain any love,respect and consideration for someone whom betrays you, especially marriage vows..just so foreign..

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Great story to good to leave as it is ,needs more chapters and it would be good to see how this all plays out for Pete .

kirei8kirei811 months ago

A mediocre start, sorry. After what he witnessed, the gates of hell should should open on the two he loved most. Both should have been put in the wagon naked and sent on their way. Randy's truck, damn country kids! Oh, and buy Pete a big gun before continuing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Everything good except him thinking about possibly taking her back. No way!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please Literotica contact the writer to allow someone else to finish the story. Or you can make a list of stories like this to be finished properly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Need a more realistic view of a farm

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

I hate stories that don't seem to end, but despite what others think, I thought that the ending was just the beginning of another chapter. This was just perfect, I gave 5* but would love to see how it played out.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

If this was a story in a real paper and print book I'd be turning the last page looking for more of the story. So far so good but it kind of lets us readers hanging. WTF did he mean when he said "unless she came to him"? Would he really consider taking her back after all the crap she pulled on him? He could never trust her again so I'm betting it wouldn't work out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Was this even 750 words?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous